Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 144 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #2146
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Would a Ferru - Murray final cheer you up?
nothing could happen in the present tennis situation to cheer me up atm

If Rafa was still playing, maybe....
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #2147
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I've been enjoying the various Castle season premiere reviews (some media representatives have already seen the episode) and various promotional pictures like this or this. Can't wait for Sept 24th
Old 09-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #2148
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

he'll be back in October

so its the 2nd most important thing that can happen in that month after my BD
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #2149
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
You know how I like to help out my sister with the kids when I can (and when she needs it). Well, today was such a situation. The twins have to be picked up from school before 5 o'clock and both parents had other places to be so they asked me to do it. I usually work past 5 but I was able to leave earlier today. The problem was that their school is in a part of Riga I never go to, and I had problems getting there. I had decided to walk the last part of the distance, and I had chosen a street that led nowhere and I had to walk back and take a different route. As a result I was 20 minutes late and the teacher had had to stay late because of that and the boys were tired and rather apathetic. I just hate it when I plan something and then I can't execute it well and I inconvenience other people as a result of that.
It was just 20 minutes, sorry that the teacher had to wait but well, worse things happen. Tallinn is like a village with barely 40,000 people but traffic here is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! OK I better not start ranting but watch Ferru vs Tipsy.
Btw now I always look carefully on Google Maps when I have to go somewhere new.

Hottttt Castle promo photos btw!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #2150
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hema dear! Sorry about Mugrin's loss, hope you survived it OK.
Time for you to become a Murraytard indeed!
I survived just fine - was quite entertained by the second set masterchoke.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #2151
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he'll be back in October

3rd.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #2152
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he'll be back in October

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
You know how I like to help out my sister with the kids when I can (and when she needs it). Well, today was such a situation. The twins have to be picked up from school before 5 o'clock and both parents had other places to be so they asked me to do it. I usually work past 5 but I was able to leave earlier today. The problem was that their school is in a part of Riga I never go to, and I had problems getting there. I had decided to walk the last part of the distance, and I had chosen a street that led nowhere and I had to walk back and take a different route. As a result I was 20 minutes late and the teacher had had to stay late because of that and the boys were tired and rather apathetic. I just hate it when I plan something and then I can't execute it well and I inconvenience other people as a result of that.
Yeah. That's awful. I know you apologized. It wasn't like you decided to go shopping or something.

I was supposed to get Anna from daycare once and it was the day I was moving out of my house, and I totally forgot about her until nearly closing time. So awful. She was fine with it, but there was only one other child there.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #2153
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Petru just loved to be picked up the last from kindergarden

My mom, God bless her, went once to pick him earlier to take him to the park and he threw a terrible tantrum nobody dared to tell me about
Old 09-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #2154
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

So whatdya peeps think of the semis? Can Berdych or Murray stop Nole? If not my condolences to Andreea once again.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #2155
country flag acionescu

Please stop keep saying that, Maria, please
Old 09-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #2156
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if anyone can beat Nole, I haven't seen him play here, but probably not. Still, it would be great if we had a new slam winner again. Murray probably deserves it the most but I would like Berdych or Ferrer more.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #2157
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

this ad

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #2158
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer would rather have Rafa than high ranking
The title is a bit misleading, I'm guessing (I'd have to read the full transcript of the press conference/interview it is based on)

Quote:
David Ferrer might have had more Grand Slam success if Rafael Nadal were not playing tennis, but the 30-year-old US Open semi-finalist is happier to have Nadal on the court than a higher ranking.

"I think Rafael is very, very important for us because he's the best player in the history of Spain and one of the best of the world," Ferrer said.

"I don't care if without Rafael I was the No. 1 of Spain, because I think I learn a lot with him, being close to him.

"I think in Spain people are looking more at tennis because of Rafael in these moments, and I think it's very good for us (and) for the other players."

Ferrer matched his best Grand Slam showing by reaching the last four on the Flushing Meadows hardcourts on Thursday by defeating Serbian eighth seed Janko Tipsarevic 6-3, 6-7 (5/7), 2-6, 6-3, 7-6 (7/4) in four hours and 31 minutes.

Nadal, who missed the US Open this year with a knee injury, is staying in touch with his compatriot by telephone and e-mail.

"I talk with Rafa these days, like text, private conversation," Ferrer said. "Of course Rafael is always happy when I win matches. If I will win Saturday I will talk with him for sure.

"He texted me today. He say, 'Good luck'. Nothing special."

Ferrer says he owes a lot of his success to having learned from Nadal.

"I learn a lot of him," Ferrer said. "I learned mentality, and he's a very, very great person. He's one of the best and he's a normal person."

Still...dammit, I miss watching Rafa on court.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #2159
country flag amazingpotato

amazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond reputeamazingpotato has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, my first post in this subforum. A Rafa fan girl here. I hope he gets better soon. Ferrer's words about him are really nice.
amazingpotato is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #2160
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

That's some username you have there, amazingpotato.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread