Who will you miss more: Andy Roddick or Kim Clijsters? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will you miss more?

Kim 54 46.96%
Andy 61 53.04%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #76
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will you miss more: Andy Roddick or Kim Clijsters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
ten voted for kim in 5 minutes. she can handle serena, unlike dick the cow of federer
1-7 during their prime
she beat serena once in 8 matches

you asshat lol!

try to be credible when you stealth hate on federer
i suppose this is as good place as any to put this out there

if you use the rafa vs fed H2H against fed
then you have to also give due credit to serena who has a winning H2H against every top 10 player- past or present- she has ever faced

ever

Last edited by pray-for-palestine-and-israel : 09-03-2012 at 03:01 AM.
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2012, 03:03 AM   #77
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
1-7 during their prime

you asshat lol!

Kim straight setted Serena in a slam and thrashed her in YEC final. Remind me when Rodmug did anything against Olderer except dropping the soap time and time again

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #78
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
1-7 during their prime

you asshat lol!

i suppose this is as good place as any to put this out there

if you use the rafa vs fed H2H against fed
then you have to also give due credit to serena who has a winning H2H against every top 10 player- past or present- she has ever faced

ever
All 8 matches happened before 2003, Kim became a really top player at 2003, I have to mention this.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #79
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

Another tough call

Kim has more slams

Roddick make people have more memory to remember

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:35 AM   #80

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
All 8 matches happened before 2003, Kim became a really top player at 2003, I have to mention this.

2003 AUSTRALIAN OPEN.Williams4-6 6-3 7-5
2003 MIAMI.Williams6-4 6-2
Old 09-03-2012, 03:41 AM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Kim straight setted Serena in a slam and thrashed her in YEC final. Remind me when Rodmug did anything against Olderer except dropping the soap time and time again
he's beaten federer at 3 master series events

not exactly dropping soap like verdasco does against rafa
Old 09-03-2012, 03:42 AM   #82
country flag a_boy

a_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond repute

I think Roddick is a bit of a prat, whereas Clijsters seems like a genuinely nice person. But I'll miss Roddick more, as he's been involved in tennis matches that I actually enjoyed. Can't say the same about Clijsters.

Oh no wait... yes I can. When she beat Serena in that hilarious final, when she had a mental breakdown on court. But I mostly enjoyed the mental breakdown, rather than anything Clijsters did. I heard she got told off by the doorstep people for that, because Jehovah isn't too big on threatening death by asphyxiation to tennis officials. You would have thought she'd know that, what with her being the chosen one, being helped to win all those slams via divine intervention (see all her vomit inducing victory speeches)

So yeah, I vote for Roddick.
a_boy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:52 AM   #83
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

who choked on 4 wimbledon set points and 3 yec match points VS. federer? who loat to every top ten player in davis cup ties?

to be fair, rogi also aucked in the hewitt and isner davis cup ties and couldn't win the olympics 3 times
heya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 04:01 AM   #84
country flag Benny_Maths

Benny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
Some women's matches are way better than some men's ones
The only women's matches that were worth watching all involved Justine Henin. All other WTA matches are quite frankly extremely boring if you're just watching them for the tennis.
Benny_Maths is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread