Andreas Haider-Maurer Cheering Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #91
country flag RafaFan95

RafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andreas Haider-Maurer Cheering Thread

Andi is now on Rank 115.

RAFA NADAL and JURGEN MELZER
Juan Martin del Potro - Andreas Haider-Maurer - Andy Roddick - Martin Fischer - Milos Raonic - Dominic Thiem - Bernard Tomic
http://austriantennisblog.blogspot.com
RafaFan95 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #92
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

What is with him? He pulled out of Dubai qualis, he is pulling out of a lot of tournaments in the last weeks. I thought he just had the flu and therefore retired in Reunion.
But that's nearly a month ago...
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #93
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Andy beat Santiago Giraldo in Gstaad and is now into the quarter finals .
His current (career high) ranking of 70 will presumably go up.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:56 AM   #94
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

After Andreas made the QF of Gstaad to remain at #70 in the world, he then suffered with injury during his next match vs Veic in Kitzbuhel and lost R1. That was the start of Andreas winning only three matches from the end of July through October----one of those wins was a Davis Cup singles rubber over Malisse in Belgium to help Austria advance into the World Group stage for 2012. Andreas made the QF and SF of back to back challengers to end the season, and finished #128 in the year end rankings.

In 2012, Andreas has a 4-4 record. His best result is winning his Davis Cup rubber over Bogomolov and helping Austria advance over Russia into the QF of the Davis Cup for the first time since 1995! Andreas finds great motivation to play his best with support of Austria at his back.

In Meknes in mid-February, Andreas injured his left ankle in the QF vs Hajek and has not played since. He will be returning this week for Austria in Davis Cup vs Spain in Valencia. Obviously, he and the Austrian team are definite underdogs playing in Spain against the defending champions, but AHM, Jurgen and the entire team will try their best to make it competitive and pull off the upset. GL to Andreas and the Austrian team this weekend!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #95
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Got injured on his ankle again at his comeback. Sad.
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #96
country flag Beta2k

Beta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond repute

second Challenger title of his career today in Como! will have highest ranking since april 2012 (around 130). only has to defend 8 ATP points until the end of october. good prospects for further ranking improvement
Beta2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #97
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute

lost in 2rQ of Australian Open..
Chilenaitor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #98
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute

Play the ATP of viena in him country, good luck! start tomorrow!
Old 12-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #99
country flag Chilenaitor

he will play the australian open?
Old 12-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #100
country flag kaufi
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kaufi is on a distinguished road

According to a recent interview he'll play the Heilbronn challenger (Week 4)
kaufi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #101
country flag Chilenaitor

he is in the entry list of Viña in my country