Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 132 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #1966
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Having followed Johnny Groove's motivational talks in the Berdych thread in GM (on the power of the mind that can push you to great things), I decided to turn my life around and:
1) aim to become my country's first female PM
2) strive to become the next Karate world champion.
3) think of more amazing things I can achieve if only I believe in it.

How can it fail?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #1967
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

That is the spirit Hilde
Old 08-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #1968
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly! Go Hilde!
Old 08-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #1969
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a story. On Sunday, my sister had some guests over. At one point, we went to look at all the BMX trophies that the twins had collected. They were nicely laid out on a table and we all wanted to take pictures of them and of the boys as well. They obliged for a while but then they got tired of posing and one of them asked with a real confusion: "Why do you all like our trophies so much?" I told him it's because none of us had participated in BMX competitions and we didn't have such trophies. He answered that we should start competing then
Old 08-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #1970
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Here's a story. On Sunday, my sister had some guests over. At one point, we went to look at all the BMX trophies that the twins had collected. They were nicely laid out on a table and we all wanted to take pictures of them and of the boys as well. They obliged for a while but then they got tired of posing and one of them asked with a real confusion: "Why do you all like our trophies so much?" I told him it's because none of us had participated in BMX competitions and we didn't have such trophies. He answered that we should start competing then

Cutting the adults down to size. I like it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #1971
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I consider that "here."

Also I'm sad you don't consider Trigger a cute animal.
Which one is Trigger again? Can't find it among all those Roy Rogers videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Having followed Johnny Groove's motivational talks in the Berdych thread in GM (on the power of the mind that can push you to great things), I decided to turn my life around and:
1) aim to become my country's first female PM
2) strive to become the next Karate world champion.
3) think of more amazing things I can achieve if only I believe in it.

How can it fail?
Win USO competing on the men's side while you are at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #1972
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

where is Metis lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Mikey, did you just call me a beast? I see you and star are kissing and making up all over this thread.

You, me and jm need to celebrate the suffering of cesc and his cronies
No, you are never here anymore anyway i didnt include star either but i'm hardly kissing her everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen
You forgot about the cute animal pics thread. It has got little to do with cute animals these days.
please foff shallow backstabber, your views are meaningless thesedays
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #1973
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

please foff shallow backstabber, your views are meaningless thesedays
At least managed to get you to quote me-don't pay attention to anyone but star these days
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #1974
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

the Nole thread provides me access to NoleFan, Raquel, Jessita plus a Man U fan but he's a bit of an idiot

nice, warm hearted young meat and not grumpy crying Nadal grannies

star is there but she's nice (KISS KISS KISS)
Old 08-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #1975
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Mikey's in such a bad mood lately! What's up Michael? And throwing me under the bus last night.

Zopp vs Berdych on Court 11, that's not a TV court, right? Eh, whatever. Probably an easy win for Berdych anyway just like the organizers think.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #1976
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Win USO competing on the men's side while you are at it.
Hmmm...are you mocking yoda Johnny Groove's wise teachings?

Using the strength of one's mind and believing in your goals does not involve deluding oneself when it comes to one's gender which is very much a physical fact you can't escape without extensive surgery.

Now that Kim has retired, I could perhaps set my target on winning the next Belgian WTA slam title. I can't hit a decent backhand to save my life at the moment but with the power of my mind, the sky is the limit.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #1977
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Hmmm...are you mocking yoda Johnny Groove's wise teachings?

Using the strength of one's mind and believing in your goals does not involve deluding oneself when it comes to one's gender, let alone deluding all others than one would qualify to play in the gender of your own choice without undergoing extensive surgery.
Naaah, and how could we mock Johnny "Chuck Norris" Groove? No way.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #1978
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Mikey's in such a bad mood lately! What's up Michael? And throwing me under the bus last night.
I never

i forgave you for scolding me when i gave you pics of Kai Kanepi a few months ago, even if that means i forgave but didnt forget
Old 08-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #1979
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Which one is Trigger again? Can't find it among all those Roy Rogers videos.

It will help if you think of those videos as Trigger videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
where is Metis lately

No, you are never here anymore anyway i didnt include star either but i'm hardly kissing her everywhere
ewwwwww no. Icky Ick.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #1980
country flag Castafiore

In an interview with the National Catholic Register, a "Father" Benedict Groeschel said the following (related to pedophile priests and such)

Quote:
"People have this picture in their minds of a person planning to — a psychopath," Groeschel said. "But that’s not the case. Suppose you have a man having a nervous breakdown, and a youngster comes after him. A lot of the cases, the youngster — 14, 16, 18 — is the seducer."

Yes, blame the youngster, why don't you.

entire article here
Closed Thread