Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 128 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #1906
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

It's Hema. Doesn't have to make sense, only to be annoying
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #1907
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Evita, dont jinx

Mike

that kind of statement makes me want to puke at the Fedophiles No, Fed is not different, is a tennis player like any other, and most of his fans are just gloryhunters

ah, and btw, sarcasm is eluding you lately
The euphoria of Fed winning has flooded his braincells with endorphins and he can no longer think straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
This makes no sense. Or maybe it just goes over my head
Don't worry about it.

Here is a youtube about the story of Dos Erres, the place where this massacre happened.

Oscar's real father, who he does not remember since he was taken away at age 3, was away from the village on business that day, and so was not killed. But knowing that his pregnant wife and his 9 children had been murdered was devastating to his life. He never remarried or had any more children. He drank heavily. Now he has been reunited with his son who he believed was dead. Oscar had become an illegal immigrant to the U.S. by the time the investigators found him.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #1908
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Mike

that kind of statement makes me want to puke at the Fedophiles No, Fed is not different, is a tennis player like any other, and most of his fans are just gloryhunters

ah, and btw, sarcasm is eluding you lately

nothing is eluding me

you fangirls have just become super grumpy lately coz of Rafa's sore booboos
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #1909
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You missed the Fedophile army fainting over that Rogie tattoo, then....?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #1910
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

your Fed hatred blinds you

i noticed them sarcastic over that and i noticed you sarcastic
Old 08-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #1911
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Agree that it doesn't make any sense. Was just trying to say Haas will probably lose once the match gets to a fifth set. Remembered that Wimbledon match against Kohlschreiber.
I hope so too But it's far from given, Haas is still playing well. It will be one of Ernest's best wins this year if he manages to pull this off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oscar's real father, who he does not remember since he was taken away at age 3, was away from the village on business that day, and so was not killed. But knowing that his pregnant wife and his 9 children had been murdered was devastating to his life. He never remarried or had any more children. He drank heavily. Now he has been reunited with his son who he believed was dead. Oscar had become an illegal immigrant to the U.S. by the time the investigators found him.
Poor father 9 children
Old 08-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #1912
Banned!

i'm coming full circle on mtf

turning back to Escude, guy who just posted in GM to hate all players (apart from my boys) and thats it

no more playing with anyone anymore, all of you are a bunch of tratoring, backstabbing, grumpy, childish, over reacting gnats

soon show your true colours when your player isnt doing so well.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #1913
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
your Fed hatred blinds you

i noticed them sarcastic over that and i noticed you sarcastic
Feddie hate is enlightening.

Once you've see the light, you can be liberated from all this nonsense. We hope that day will come quickly.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #1914
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
i'm coming full circle on mtf

turning back to Escude, guy who just posted in GM to hate all players (apart from my boys) and thats it

no more playing with anyone anymore, all of you are a bunch of tratoring, backstabbing, grumpy, childish, over reacting gnats

soon show your true colours when your player isnt doing so well.

You were only calm before because Feddie was losing so much. Now that he's number one again you revert to Escude.

We still love you though.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #1915
Banned!

Andreea and Hilde kiss JM's arse and he is ten times more provocative about Nadal in here than i ever am

compare that to the tantrums they throw at me (over what i still dont know)

bunch of idiots, no wonder this thread is dead.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #1916
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Andreea and Hilde kiss JM's arse and he is ten times more provocative about Nadal in here than i ever am

compare that to the tantrums they throw at me (over what i still dont know)

bunch of idiots, no wonder this thread is dead.
Don't look at me for an explanation of the JM love.

You do get demerits for the Buttzilla remark though
Old 08-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #1917
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats diff

Fed brings out the fangirl in all of us

GSM Isner
dedicated to Hilde and her small garden and German gnome
Did you see that adorable gnome on the pic? Absolutely adorable!!
s to Hilde for Malisse's loss, but what else is new, and Big John is the 5-sets man! I love Big John!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #1918
country flag acionescu

JM's arse is hot
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #1919
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Did you see that adorable gnome on the pic? Absolutely adorable!!
I seen it and i wanted to smash it off her wall
Old 08-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #1920
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Mikey Mikey hun! Had a bad day? Don't be grumpy, Fed will be in the final for sure.

I wonder how's Evita holding up. Great entertainment though, I'm going to watch the end in bed.