United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assange - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #151
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
and yet a while back you said this:

so they're "exactly the same" and yet one is "more offensive than the other".

you're just contradicting yourself at every opportunity as this point
You don't get. They are the same. They are both insults directed at skin colour. However, nowhere did I say that whitey was as offensive as the 'n' word. I just said it's the same, which it is.

Do you get it now? If not, you can forget about it because you clearly will never understand.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #152
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
You don't get. They are the same. They are both insults directed at skin colour. However, nowhere did I say that whitey was as offensive as the 'n' word. I just said it's the same, which it is.

Do you get it now? If not, you can forget about it because you clearly will never understand.
for a kid as arrogant as you, you could use some lessons in reasoning.

what you meant to say is that they are "the same in one particular aspect". when you say 2 or more things are "exactly the same", it means that they're the same in all aspects, which evidenlty it isn't what you think.

keep up the good work, son.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #153
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

what you meant to say is that they are "the same in one particular aspect". when you say 2 or more things are "exactly the same", it means that they're the same in all aspects, which evidenlty it isn't what you think.

Calling people by diminutives is a very transparent means of trying to convince yourself of your own worth. When you do it twice in one post, it shows real lack of self-esteem.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #154
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't be stupid. If you didn't know what I meant, then there's no helping you. They're both insults against skin colour. It was pretty clear what I meant by "they are the same".

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #155
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute

seems like joint statement of south american goverments has cooled down someone. how time changes.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #156
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
seems like joint statement of south american goverments has cooled down someone. how time changes.
south america is a pretty diverse place in terms of gvt politics.

some countries have a right wing managment (colombia, chile), others a left wing or centre-left management (ecuador, venezuela, uruguay, argentina, bolivia), others are more down to the centre (brazil and perú apparently), etc.

only good thing is that there are no longer american backed dictarships around. now we just get ruled by their companies.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #157
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only good thing is that there are no longer american backed dictarships around. now we just get ruled by their companies.
They are public companies. Anyone, like me, can own a piece.