AFL -Season 2012 Futures! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-21-2012, 05:26 AM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL -Season 2012 Futures!

Collingwood Minor Premiership 4.00 - Half way through the season,they look the team to beat and rightly deserving Premiership favourites!Hawks need to step up another level!

GL
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL -Season 2012 Futures!

SF, have you seen the Pies' remaining fixtures!? Tough would be an understatement!

(not in this order)
WCE twice, once out West
Geelong
@ Swans
Carlton
Saints
Bombers
@ GWS

They are all legitimate Finals contenders except for the GWS.

$4 is good price, but it won't be easy that's for sure.

One team who has the easiest run in is the Tigers!

$1.75 to make Top 8 on offer is pure gold, I reckon!
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I reckon that Tigers' price will go up once Crows belt them in week 15.

Will be smashing the $2+ on offer then
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:15 AM   #4

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $@M View Post
SF, have you seen the Pies' remaining fixtures!? Tough would be an understatement!

(not in this order)
WCE twice, once out West
Geelong
@ Swans
Carlton
Saints
Bombers
@ GWS

They are all legitimate Finals contenders except for the GWS.

$4 is good price, but it won't be easy that's for sure.

One team who has the easiest run in is the Tigers!

$1.75 to make Top 8 on offer is pure gold, I reckon!
Yes Sam i have,actually thought there was more then 8 matches remaining for some reason!The season just flys by,with those matches Pies should atleast win 5-6!I guess that's why the Pies are 4.00 with what's to come!My only threat is Weagles finishing on top and Hawks somehow go on a crazy streak but Hawks draw aint much easier aswell!Most of the top 4 or 8,if you look they dont have easy runs aswell!Its going to be close and percentage could be the deciding factor!I dont see Adelaide/Bombers finishing on top and Cats have a tough run aswell and seems a game to far away!

I was looking at the Tigers aswell,but with the lost to Fremantle might be the game that was shouldve/couldve/wouldve won and could prove costly in the end!The one last position will go down to the wire with Blues/Saints fighting it out for just the one spot!Cats top 8 is 1.45 seems a steal,still plenty of talent in that side!
Old 07-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #5

How good are the Swans,bloody impressive that's for sure!Pies has ballooned to 9.00 unreal,i think now there's only 3 teams that could win the Premiership,Pies/Hawks/Swans in that order!
Old 08-28-2012, 03:34 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Collingwood Minor Premiership 4.00 - Half way through the season,they look the team to beat and rightly deserving Premiership favourites!Hawks need to step up another level!

GL
Loss,Swannys 2 game ban and the fall from grace by the 2 big forwards proved costly in the end!Will be lucky to make the GF,how things can change so quickly!Go the mighty Hawks,go you Buddy good thing!