The "Gulbistards really need a room for themselves" thread - Page 291 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #4351
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Gulbistards really need a room for themselves" thread

Belated happy valentines day!

RIP Whitney She had the most amazing voice and came into her own with power ballads. Unforgettable.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #4352
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for commenting in this thread Di! Remember how active this place was? I feel like I'm talking to myself now!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #4353
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's still a few months away, but as I am not going to RG, I'm trying to decide which tournament to go to I'd like to go to Madrid, but I was wondering if anyone in here is planning on going there too? I need something new
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #4354

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
I know it's still a few months away, but as I am not going to RG, I'm trying to decide which tournament to go to I'd like to go to Madrid, but I was wondering if anyone in here is planning on going there too? I need something new
*cough cough* Cincinnati! *cough cough* I'm a bit worried I won't be able to go to a tournament this year. In the next few months I need to find a decent job and start saving my money. I also don't have anyone to travel with either and can not afford to pay anyone's way anymore.(I've done that in the past) Although, I'm usually alone at tournaments anyway. If anyone here has the money & opportunity I highly recommend Cincinnati. It's pretty much a stalker's paradise. You get close to all players pretty easily on the grounds and can see them at local restaurants.

If by some miracle Latvia plays a home tie in September and I have the money I told myself I'd finally go!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 02-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #4355
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade08 View Post
*cough cough* Cincinnati! *cough cough* I'm a bit worried I won't be able to go to a tournament this year. In the next few months I need to find a decent job and start saving my money. I also don't have anyone to travel with either and can not afford to pay anyone's way anymore.(I've done that in the past) Although, I'm usually alone at tournaments anyway. If anyone here has the money & opportunity I highly recommend Cincinnati. It's pretty much a stalker's paradise. You get close to all players pretty easily on the grounds and can see them at local restaurants.

If by some miracle Latvia plays a home tie in September and I have the money I told myself I'd finally go!
I actually considered Cincinnati but it is impossible for me to get holidays at that time of the year. I also considered Rome aswell as Madrid, and now I'm considering Paris again. I'm just big mess really
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:49 AM   #4356

They are showing Ernests' match on TV. This is my 4 month old puppy Harpo cheering him on! He loves a long rally!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 07-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #4357
country flag Ilze

Ilze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Independence Day!
Ilze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:48 AM   #4358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilze View Post
Happy Independence Day!
Thank you!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 08-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #4359
country flag Ilze

Ilze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond reputeIlze has a reputation beyond repute

I hope everyone is safe and sound in NYC
Ilze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:58 PM   #4360

I didn't really know where to put this since it was only semi-Ernests related. Here is a blog post I wrote about Austrian Dominic Thiem that was hanging out with Ernests & his team in Cincinnati!

http://thetravelingfangirl.wordpress...r-team-gulbis/
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 10-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #4361
country flag eze

eze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond reputeeze has a reputation beyond repute

I had a terrible dream tonight - Ernests had to withdraw from first round in Vienna because his injury got worse and he announced his retirement form tennis! They say if you tell your dream to someone, it won´t come true
eze is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #4362
country flag Ginevra83

Ginevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eze View Post
I had a terrible dream tonight - Ernests had to withdraw from first round in Vienna because his injury got worse and he announced his retirement form tennis! They say if you tell your dream to someone, it won´t come true
Oh My God!!! I hope you right, tell to someone else again!!! Ernests is already enough unlucky!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #4363

I would have probably woken up crying!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #4364

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 03-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #4365
country flag rafaelita

rafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been in this thread in ages but I stopped by to wish Happy Birthday to THE fantastic John Frusciante. I wish you good health, happiness and inspiration. Thank you for the music and the emotions, the learning experience and the inexplicable (in a positive way) journey. May you continue to share this part of your life with those of us who appreciate it for many years to come.

Indeed, The Past Recedes.. and it's a good thing.

http://vimeo.com/2579381

I am very happy to be alive. There is much fun to be had. Music, movies, books, paintings, drawings... I hope you have these things where you are. If you have them, what does the real world matter anyway? JF - Letter for Children Of The Future

Alive with music, haunting my soul Love you more.

we are the same ♥
rafaelita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote