Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 128 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2012, 02:33 AM   #1906
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday16 View Post
I admire their relationship.
Ditto.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2012, 02:49 AM   #1907
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

Why isn't she skinny for him? That's all I don't understand. She was quite the stunner back when she wasn't so plump.

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #1908
country flag HNCS

HNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
Why isn't she skinny for him? That's all I don't understand. She was quite the stunner back when she wasn't so plump.
Because being skinny isn't a virtue. Because the so-called 'body' image of a person is trivial and insignificant. Because love, marriage and motherhood doesn't need any of that "skinniness". And Roger understands all that.

Richard Gasquet,David Nalbandian, James Blake,Marcos Baghdatis,Fabrice Santoro,Jonas Bjorkman,Mario Ancic,Mikhail Youzhny,Fernado Verdasco
HNCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #1909
country flag timafi
Banned!

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

show a picture of your mom and your wife
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #1910
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow are you shallow.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #1911
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why isn't she skinny for him?
You are just assuming he likes them skinny, which isn't necessarily true.
Also, maybe her metabolism works in such a way that losing weight requires too much effort and sacrifices and maybe Fed knows this and just wants his wife to actually enjoy life.
I am lucky and I don't need to worry about this shit, but I look at some of my friends and I feel extremely sorry for them and for their obsession with weight. And I honestly believe no man is worth such an effort.

And anyway, she has better things to worry about like i don't now... being a good mom and a good wife?
coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #1912
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

More Fed, from an interview with the Wall Street Journal:

How much does Mirka sacrifice to make all this happen?

It’s all me for her. I admire her every day that she is willing to do this. I tell her, ‘I think you should take a week here or a week there, take care of yourself a bit more, because you are putting in an incredible amount of work here.’ But she says, ‘Look, I’m not happy when you’re not around.’ And that’s as good as it gets for me, and I’m obviously also not the same person when she and the kids are not around. So we try to manage it. It’s good to have a balance. We try to make it work that we have time by ourselves, time with the family, time with our friends in this busy, busy life that we live.

How much have you been apart?

The last three years, maybe three weeks, maybe four? Really not much, so I consider myself so, so fortunate that that’s the case. And of course that we have the means to make it work with the girls, so I’m happy and feel fortunate.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #1913
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, as Coluta said, if women only had to put a bit of effort into it to be skinny, don't you think women would stop obsessing over their weight and making themselves crazy with diets that don't work?
It really isn't that easy. Everyone has a different metabolism, and women (or men) are definitely not equal in that regard.
Women's bodies are "designed" by nature to put on fat and to keep that fat (because nature is an old-fashioned bitch and thinks we're only there to have babies ). That's why when we exercise, from what I've read, it takes 40min of sustained effort to only *begin* losing fat, whereas men who exercise start shedding fat almost as soon as they start exercising.
So, basically, nature makes it extremely hard for women to be skinny unless they're naturally skinny, and society puts the most pressure on them to be skinny, which is kind of f**** up when you think about it.

So, what happened to Mirka? For one, she used to be a tennis player, I believe. That's what kept her skinnier, if you exercise like 7 or 8 hours a day, it's not that hard to be skinny (and even then, if you're not made to be skinny, you still won't be, I guess).

Then, she stopped playing and logically gained weight. AND she's had babies! Pregnancy can change your body and your metabolism dramatically. Some women will be completely unaffected, and some will put on a LOT of weight and never be able to go back to their former weight, no matter how hard they try. Age also slows down metabolism to make things even worse.

Add to this the fact that if she works a lot for Roger's career and has to take care of the kids, she probably doesn't have much time to exercise anyway...
And although I agree with you that she was probably prettier when she was younger, I still think she's a beautiful woman and Roger seems to be perfectly happy with her. It's not her fault that many other WAGs look like Barbie dolls (and often, appear to have nothing else to do than watch their men play tennis, so I guess they have time for exercising, too )
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #1914
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Who cares if it's harder for women to lose weight? Who said women (especially those associated with athletes or celebrities) have to be skinny, and if they're not that makes them less pretty or less worthy of being a an althete or celebrities girlfriend/wife. Just a disgusting comment.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #1915
country flag chenx15

chenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not all men like the skinny model types. i for one do not find the skinny ones attractive at all. i love curves
Fed ... don't F this up. You got the break. Just finish this. I got work tomorrow, I got kids... wife needs affection. Give me a break man.
chenx15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:20 PM   #1916
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

I think Mirka ages really well. Those who criticize her for her looks here don't know shit about f***
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #1917
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:27 AM   #1918
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute

Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #1919
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i hope your joking b/c if your not...u have 0 clue about love
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #1920
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Surrounded by beauties...

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote