Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 88 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #1306
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Maria, it's tough time making the next step from very good at challenger level to making it on the tour. But there is always something to remember Florent Serra has won 2 tour titles, that should be enough motivation.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #1307
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Andriy is in his final year but he has to party, it's unnatural if he doesn't do it.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #1308
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Andriy is in his final year but he has to party, it's unnatural if he doesn't do it.
Oh, good good. And yes some partying must be.

About Zopp he's done well enough this year, way more than I ever imagined, and some setbacks are normal, hope he can get at least one win at the USO though so the trip won't be a total waste. He seems to be a hard-working kid, not partying too much.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #1309
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

People always go on about the problems of the top players, but from say 70-120 is very brutal. Have to mix between ATP and challengers then they play too many events more so out of economic necessity unless they are total rich kids.

Play too much this year, then they struggle to back up the next year and during the year there are flat spots, most of the time instead of having a rest or developing their game that week, they chase tournaments it catches up in the end.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #1310
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
AJ laying the smack down on Nole fan in GM. Too good.
I mean we have plenty of fools well MTF is know Meet The Fools or Meet The Fanboys or Fangirls. At least bring something different, it just had to be said.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #1311
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People always go on about the problems of the top players, but from say 70-120 is very brutal. Have to mix between ATP and challengers then they play too many events more so out of economic necessity unless they are total rich kids.

Play too much this year, then they struggle to back up the next year and during the year there are flat spots, most of the time instead of having a rest or developing their game that week, they chase tournaments it catches up in the end.
Yep, must be a very determined person to keep on playing. Zopp at least got some sponsors for this year.

You thought the Safinettes were bad. I have no idea about this Lenders dude but at least some Safin craze is back.
The Nadal hysteria, the guy will be fine even if he'd never play another pro tennis match in his life.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #1312
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I thought MTF = Meet the Fedtards?

Yes, Andrey isn't Andrey if he didn't party. That's as essential to him as breathing.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #1313
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Ajde, H=L. Good that you seem to realize again that MTF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black tie parties (or any form of real life)
Gday General Gaitare. Let it be known I am not proud of my extended absence but I feel it was a mistake I had to make in order to see the light that is this forum. Likewise it is nice to see you are still holding down the fort.

btw, why is clay death, thanos and li ching uyiehreuiwfnei banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
HL
Hemo

Here's hoping you are well. I saw a dude with a monobrow the other day and it instantly reminded me of mugrin/yourself.

Quote:
You did that on purpose.

Sounds like just another day in your colourful life, especially the part where you realised you had an assignment due at midnight. I'm disappointed that you haven't been drunk posting lately.

Nah, the goodnight contest was so much more challenging. There's no way that amazing contest could ever be topped.
I've been drunk posting on Australia's biggest crocs forum the last couple of months. I'll leave the pleasure of trying to locate it to you

And yeah, I kind of peaked to early with the goodnight contest. Shame really.... or not..

Quote:
trips laying the smackdown in that Assange thread too good.
Nice avatar mate. Up the doggiiieezzzzzz broooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Peeps!

H=L is back. good. Zopp is in a slump, he needs your support.
The Assange thread? Gotta check that then. How's everyone else doing?
Maria

Yeah, he has been in a little slump over in the States but he has already exceeded my expectations immensely this year. If you told me at the beginning of the year that he would be ranked in the 70's I would have put T-Doc on my buddy list. Hope he can get that elusive slam win next week.

Quote:
Andrey checks in like once every 2347325624756761348375826452 days. What a tease.

Thanks Maria.
I have just completed a gruelling multi-quote for you to make up for it. Did I do good?

Quote:
What's he up to these days, is he like only partying or does he still continue his journalism studies? We'd need a good tennis journalist.
I've mastered the art of completing assignments whilist being highly inebriated. It's pretty alarming that I seem to be getting better marks that way...

Quote:
I've still got another year mate because I'm doing the double degree. Our course structure is totally messed up though and we could easily do all the essential subjects in three but they threw in some pointless ones to extend us that extra year. Pretty annoying but the bright side is that I don't have to worry about the real world for another year lol.

Man that was a massive post, I feel I should be rewarded with more than 1 for that...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #1314
country flag MariaV

Hey Andrew, great effort!
What's your double degree gonna be?
Old 08-22-2012, 01:35 PM   #1315
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, Andrey makes an appearance two days in a row. We are not worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
btw, why is clay death, thanos and li ching uyiehreuiwfnei banned?
You missed the CD drama. Li Ching Yuen banned for wishing death (), Thanos for discriminatory remark I think (), and CD permabanned for being his usual charming self in GM.

Quote:
I've been drunk posting on Australia's biggest crocs forum the last couple of months. I'll leave the pleasure of trying to locate it to you

And yeah, I kind of peaked to early with the goodnight contest. Shame really.... or not..
At least have the courtesy to link me to something that would cause my IQ to plummet.

The animal game was pretty fun. Do you remember that? I lost.

Quote:

I have just completed a gruelling multi-quote for you to make up for it. Did I do good?
No, but you did really well.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #1316
country flag MariaV

I don't know why Thanos thinks I hate him and hates and badreps me. I guess I was a bit rude to him when he came to MTF but I don't remember any of this any more (I had a reason though for sure ). Seriously, I don't hate him but he acts weirdly of what I've seen. I don't even know much about him, is he in his 20ies or smth?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #1317
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, the latest crop of AS consists of a Romanian with a micropenis, a Romanian who loves big cocks, an Indian-American channelling Ellen Ripley ver. 3, a Chinese who gets paid a lot to post on MTF, a neurotic Pole with an IQ as high as his body temperature who leaves MTF every day... Not to mention the legendary ASers of the distant and recent past.

Thanos fits in perfectly here, whoever he is. And I'm sure he's less weird than he seems to you.

Only AJ seems really normal, but that is suspicious.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #1318
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Data seems depressed lately.

That last time I called someone depressed it turned out that that person is pregnant.
Data must be pregnant too.

Quote:
There is a chapter in Freakonomics (book overrated as hell) devoted to the potential influence of the name on the little one's future. It starts with an anecdote about two brothers, Winner and Loser Lane. Loser became a very respectable policeman, Winner lived life through courts and jails.

There were also musings whether a name in America has "education" and "race", but I couldn't give a damn about the topic.
Hmmm.

Quote:
tennizen, my not so bold prediction of the future of the little one:

http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/
My kid might have several problems but being rich won't be one of them.

Quote:
OK, I'm blocking all the non-work webpages for a couple of weeks or I'm my losing my job.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Hemo

Here's hoping you are well. I saw a dude with a monobrow the other day and it instantly reminded me of mugrin/yourself.
I am glad my Mugrin tardism is paying off in some way.

tripsy, did thanos tell you how long he's banned for?
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #1319
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know why Thanos thinks I hate him and hates and badreps me. I guess I was a bit rude to him when he came to MTF but I don't remember any of this any more (I had a reason though for sure ). Seriously, I don't hate him but he acts weirdly of what I've seen. I don't even know much about him, is he in his 20ies or smth?
Knowing Thanos, I would suspect he's actually quite fond of you.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 08-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #1320
country flag tennizen

Welcome back gaitare. Seems like that long break you took did you a lot of good.
Closed Thread