The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #511
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Olympic Gold Medal Winner Andy Murray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I don't know how much I'll use it
I can access free WiFi at work... but I also have a big-screen computer on my desk so why would I squint into my phone to post on MTF?
I don't have a data plan at the moment, so I can only use the internet on my phone when I can latch on to some WiFi. Maybe I'll have the uncontrollable urge to post on MTF while I'm in a coffee shop or a McDonald's.
Posting on/reading MTF on the phone is one of the worst things in life, so definitely use the big computer screen. Why don't you have a data plan at the moment though? I thought that usually comes with smart phones.

I browse MTF on my phone when I'm bored on the train while on my way home. I hate that the emoticons are different though. And some don't even show up.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2012, 04:07 AM   #512
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Olympic Gold Medal Winner Andy Murray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Posting on/reading MTF on the phone is one of the worst things in life, so definitely use the big computer screen. Why don't you have a data plan at the moment though? I thought that usually comes with smart phones.

I browse MTF on my phone when I'm bored on the train while on my way home. I hate that the emoticons are different though. And some don't even show up.
I have a pay-as-you-go account from a while ago, with an old phone that didn't have any internet capability anyways. I just got this new Samsung phone a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if I'll get a data plan; seems like a waste of money. The new phone is already an improvement, with a camera, big screen, full keyboard, music player, etc. And I can still use the internet if I catch some WiFi. So at this point I don't mind being a bit handicapped of all its features.

I just went on MTF through the browser; didn't get the special app.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #513
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #514
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Feet
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 02:26 AM   #515
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Thanks Sham

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #516
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
maybe my favourite ?

I had heard that one, but I personally don't like it that well.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:45 AM   #517
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

It still doesn't work for me to post images All I get is a blue box with a question mark in it!

Old 08-22-2012, 06:51 AM   #518
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
It still doesn't work for me to post images All I get is a blue box with a question mark in it!
Mae, when you tried to post that pic of a cake for me, the pic didn't come up but I opened the web address in a new window and it was a Google image search page. You didn't have the right web address in your image link -- it was a link to the web page that the photo was on, not to the photo itself.

If you go to this site: http://allineedisapicketfence.wordpress.com/
you can scroll down and the first pic is of Federer and Djokovic holding their trophies after the Cincy final. If you click on the photo, it will take you to a page with just the photo on it. If you copy that URL and put it within the IMG tags, you should be able to post a picture.

But not everyone makes it so easy to grab the image's address (by making it clickable and to open in a new window). So you have to right-click on the image and then either select the option "copy image address" or if you don't have that option on your browser, maybe "Open Image in a New Window" and then it should open just the image (and not all the other stuff on the website) in a browser window. And then you can copy the URL from the new window's address bar.

Give it a try
Old 08-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #519
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Now Kat has tricked me--getting me to copy a picture of Nole and Roger Seriously Kat thanks for the directions Not everyone would have taken the time to type all of that! I appreciate it very much

But doesn't that Trophy seriously suck

Old 08-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #520
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had heard that one, but I personally don't like it that well.
Also from the album "Diamond Life", if you ask me the nr.1 between the sheets album ever
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #521
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

For Kat and all her great help to me

Old 08-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #522
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Also from the album "Diamond Life", if you ask me the nr.1 between the sheets album ever
I will definitely check out that album

Old 08-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #523
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will definitely check out that album
While you're at it, check out these albums as well

Dummy - Portishead
Let's get it on - Marvin Gaye
Mezzanine - Massive Attack
Avalon - Roxy Music
Moon Safari - Air
Loveless - My Bloody Valentine

A gf I used to have insisted on Type o negative

Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #524
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

*lurking.....lurking......lurking...*
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #525
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Quote:
Now Kat has tricked me--getting me to copy a picture of Nole and Roger Seriously Kat thanks for the directions Not everyone would have taken the time to type all of that! I appreciate it very much

But doesn't that Trophy seriously suck
Yay, Mae!

It's a nice pic, they are both smiling

Happy pic posting!