Rafa's 2013 outfits thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #46
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
No he discribed his RG outfit
For his september outfit he'll be in a yellow shirt, black shorts and those shoes on the catalog, the black white and yellow, for clay
PS: please, please rank the outfit
WRONG

The yellow shoes go with the atomic teal shirt for IW/Miami.

No one knows what he will wear for clay/Roland Garros until next month.
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #47
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

X, so for now we only know what he will be wearing during AO, IW and Miami right ?
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:37 PM   #48
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos View Post
WRONG

The yellow shoes go with the atomic teal shirt for IW/Miami.

No one knows what he will wear for clay/Roland Garros until next month.

Do you see the last shoe on the pics
It has black and yellow, it says it's made for CLAY!
God you are getting annoying
Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #49

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Apoereantlt He'll wear the same outfit for Miami as for the clay season,
Not sure though
Old 08-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #50

Look x i know this thread is not here for this
But I have a question about buying a shirt
I want to buy the AO Rafa night 2009 shirt
But I heard that its very thight and that the boys version is identhical to the Rafa's version and the mens isn't
So if it's really true that the boy's XL is men's M I would love it if any of you sent a link to buy this
Please answer
The location is not that important but I'd prefer it in Europe
TNX everyone
Old 08-21-2012, 09:53 PM   #51

X will his AO shoe have his logo or name on his back, I mean the one the public can buy, not the one he'll wear
Old 08-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #52
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look x i know this thread is not here for this
But I have a question about buying a shirt
I want to buy the AO Rafa night 2009 shirt
But I heard that its very thight and that the boys version is identhical to the Rafa's version and the mens isn't
So if it's really true that the boy's XL is men's M I would love it if any of you sent a link to buy this
Please answer
The location is not that important but I'd prefer it in Europe
TNX everyone
You really are a fool of the highest order.

You just called me annoying and you think I will help you?

Go jump off a bridge.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #53
country flag Xristos

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_on_clay View Post
X, so for now we only know what he will be wearing during AO, IW and Miami right ?
Correct mate.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:31 AM   #54
country flag Xristos

Quote:

Do you see the last shoe on the pics
It has black and yellow, it says it's made for CLAY!
God you are getting annoying
What is your freaking point!?

This was Rafas AO-Miami shoe and it has a CLAY SOLE... did he wear it on clay? NO.

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.co...l?PCODE=NM43CB
Old 08-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #55

Quote:
You really are a fool of the highest order.

You just called me annoying and you think I will help you?

Go jump off a bridge.
Mate you know I respect you, I've told you that before, look on your user cp.
Where as you have only put negative comments on mine, I've put messages to thank you for your help on the Rafa forum
Calling someone annoying doesn't mean you insult someone, hell you haven't heen too kind on me either, but look, it's all ok
I hope you can forgive me X. Though I din't know what's wrong wih annoying. i ask you or anybody on this forum to help me with that question.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #56

Quote:
What is your freaking point!?

This was Rafas AO-Miami shoe and it has a CLAY SOLE... did he wear it on clay? NO.

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.co...l?PCODE=NM43CB
Ok Xl can uou plelase at least tell me where he'll wear the black and yellow shoe
Old 08-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #57

Quote:
X will his AO shoe have his logo or name on his back, I mean the one the public can buy, not the one he'll wear
Please answer
Old 08-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #58

Quote:
According to my friend Rafa will wear a dark blue classic crew with a small red details on it, white shorts with red details, red bandanas, possibly with dark blue nike logo's, he said he'll probably will a red jacket with dark blue details, but there is a chance that he'll wear a dark blue jacket with red details, and his 4.3's will be mainly dark blue and a white background and a lot of red details. Seems like a great outfit, not sure whether it's true. My friend has been wrong and wright before. Do you know more X
Please answer
Old 08-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #59
country flag Xristos

Quote:
Please answer
Please shut the f*&k up.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #60

Quote:
Please shut the f*&k up.
What know dude
I apologised!
Why are you so rude to me
Why do you insult me
I haven't said anything bad to you besides that annoying thing
I apologise once again.
I might anoy you but there are other ways to respond