The Federer Decline Thread - Page 79 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Pete?

No. I think Federer's decline is a fact and he's not winning any major in the future. 38 17.35%
I kinda agree... He's in a great moment, but the other 2 guys are too good. No more slams for Feddy 45 20.55%
I totally agree. Fed's still playing great tennis and he'll probably win another major 104 47.49%
Hello. I'm Rod Laver and my records are intact. Suck it losers. 32 14.61%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #1171
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
To me, he's by far the most egotistical tennis player. He craves attention and admiration, which he tries so hard for with his various silly antics and ridiculous and uncalled for fist pumping and shirt ripping (or so he tries).

He doesn't possess that natural charisma that those before and alongside him have, so he has to work for it. Too bad for him that those with common sense, who aren't nationalistic Serbian's, can see right through him and that's why he never gets the crowd support unless he's playing at the Novak Djokovic Welcoming event in Belgrade
You're probably one of the most pathetic mugs in this forum and that's saying something. Get a clue boy!
Nole is the only one at the top with natural charisma. Probably you think it's Federer?

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #1172
country flag Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
You're probably one of the most pathetic mugs in this forum and that's saying something. Get a clue boy!
Nole is the only one at the top with natural charisma. Probably you think it's Federer?
And you are the only person who can be the judge of that, because...? No offence, but you are not exactly unbiased.

Besides even if he was the most charismatic guy in the entire world that doesn't mean he's not arrogant. He sure comes across that way.
Cereal Killer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #1173
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sadly, it's difficult to take serious an opinion of a username named "Nole Fan" where his whole signature, avatar pic (Focus in the hat, awesomeness) and almost 90% of what she says is about Nole.

Hey! I didn't said it in a bad way, just it's a little obvious you'd say that and it's the same if you don't.
What I meant is, watching this from outside the board, it's difficult to read that as a neutral opinion.

BTW: I don't think anyone would take my opinion seriously in these topics.

BTW2: I miss the old Nole Fan . Djokovic might lose his humbleness and being a total prick, but that doesn't mean the fans should do it too.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #1174
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Sadly, it's difficult to take serious an opinion of a username named "Nole Fan" where his whole signature, avatar pic (Focus in the hat, awesomeness) and almost 90% of what she says is about Nole.

Hey! I didn't said it in a bad way, just it's a little obvious you'd say that and it's the same if you don't.
What I meant is, watching this from outside the board, it's difficult to read that as a neutral opinion.

BTW: I don't think anyone would take my opinion seriously in these topics.

BTW2: I miss the old Nole Fan . Djokovic might lose his humbleness and being a total prick, but that doesn't mean the fans should do it too.
What have I done to you?

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 08-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #1175
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Please stay on topic and talk more about Djokovic so we can close this thread.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #1176
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

Roger Federer would stay No 1 as long as 2014

Rest of guys all mug

Nadal over spend to have two and half great years but now it's completely done

Djoker back to Normal, only have one and half great years

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #1177
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What have I done to you?
Nothing darling, I like you and I want to keep it cool and that way.

But I see you're a little... agressive since Wimbledon, I reckon there are some FedTardz that deserve it and they're little fucky-bitchez-cabrones.

But in my humble opinion, you're taking it to a next level, giving enough importance to tardz and attacking the player himself.

I don't know, do whatever you want, I'd still be cool with you, but I won't deny what I think about it.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #1178
country flag Nole fan

Quote:

But I see you're a little... agressive since Wimbledon, I reckon there are some FedTardz that deserve it and they're little fucky-bitchez-cabrones.

But in my humble opinion, you're taking it to a next level, giving enough importance to tardz and attacking the player himself.

I don't know, do whatever you want, I'd still be cool with you, but I won't deny what I think about it.
Well if I cannot bent it out after Wimbledon, when can I? I think I'm entitled to at least feel some anger. Roger has won more than any person on this planet really could deserve. At least let me hate him a little bit. As soon as he stops winning, I'll be ok with him again, he's not a bad guy.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #1179
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well if I cannot bent it out after Wimbledon, when can I? I think I'm entitled to at least feel some anger. Roger has won more than any person on this planet really could deserve. At least let me hate him a little bit. As soon as he stops winning, I'll be ok with him again, he's not a bad guy.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #1180
country flag Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm... okay. In that case none of the top 4 derserve to win anything anymore as there are other guys in the top 100 who haven't even won an ATP title.
Cereal Killer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #1181
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just make some fun

I like all of them

LOL

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #1182
country flag Juz78

Juz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
After all that, "yes" would have sufficed
Err...No, not to anyone below their mid-20s... Sorry if you still didn't understand after "all that" (my apologies if you struggle with 2 little sentences)

There there... *pats*
Juz78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #1183
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think I'm entitled to at least feel some anger.
I have the same concern as Viruzz : you sound very bitter recently ... and it's for you that I'm concerned, because I remember when you told me that attacking Fed and his fans was part of the game and you enjoyed it ... Ok if it was that, but now you sound as if you very sincerely think all of those and sound bitter (you even said you would leave MTF because of that), and for you it doesn't sound good. That's all I think. It would be better for you if you were not affected by the stupid comments I've read since Wimbledon ... and I say that to you because you had let me know about your personal thoughts but I guess the situation is even worse for some Nadalfans : the Rosol-match has really derived in an explosion of hatred on this site which is not good at all, and I wish it hadn't happened (and I say that as a genuine Nadal-allergic myself ... but I can stay sensible for the others).
Old 08-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #1184
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I have the same concern as Viruzz : you sound very bitter recently ... and it's for you that I'm concerned, because I remember when you told me that attacking Fed and his fans was part of the game and you enjoyed it ... Ok if it was that, but now you sound as if you very sincerely think all of those and sound bitter (you even said you would leave MTF because of that), and for you it doesn't sound good. That's all I think. It would be better for you if you were not affected by the stupid comments I've read since Wimbledon ... and I say that to you because you had let me know about your personal thoughts but I guess the situation is even worse for some Nadalfans : the Rosol-match has really derived in an explosion of hatred on this site which is not good at all, and I wish it hadn't happened (and I say that as a genuine Nadal-allergic myself ... but I can stay sensible for the others).
Oh don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine. But thanks.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 08-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #1185
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

I've been angry since 2002, how come nobody is worried about me?

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote