Ranking Watch - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #541
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan2012 View Post
Mae, he will go even higher after this week! He didn't play Canada last year so all of these points are net gains. The people just above him in the rankings have only a few more points than he does, and they could lose some. He played great in today's match against Simon.
After everything he has gone through he can still be ranked so high--amazing And he has some of the most beautiful shots in tennis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #542
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

The ATP Site as of 13/08/12 shows that Tommy's Ranking is now #23
Old 08-20-2012, 04:01 AM   #543
country flag TennisFan2012

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Now he is up to #22 (8/18/12), and he's only a few points behind Roddick and Kohlschreiber. However, Tommy is not playing in Winston-Salem this week--but it's probably better for him to rest this week, than to try to pick up a few more points.
TennisFan2012 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #544
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan2012 View Post
Now he is up to #22 (8/18/12), and he's only a few points behind Roddick and Kohlschreiber. However, Tommy is not playing in Winston-Salem this week--but it's probably better for him to rest this week, than to try to pick up a few more points.
You must be looking at that other site not the ATP site because they only update on Mondays. And I agree it is better that Tommy gets some rest in!
Old 08-25-2012, 02:55 AM   #545

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I got that info at the ATP site.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/Singles.aspx
Old 08-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #546
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

And that site is dated for Monday the 20th of August because the ATP only updates rankings on Monday. So I guess your date was wrong, but you did have the ranking right at #22 for Tommy
Old 08-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #547

I probably mis-typed 8/18, when it was actually 8/19 evening, US time when I saw the ATP info and posted it here. The ATP site had been updated by then. That site is probably 6+ hours ahead of where I am. I certainly was not awake on 8/20 at 3 AM (the time of my post using the MTF site's datestamp), and I definitely am not psychic! :-)

And, it is currently Sunday around 4 PM at my house (8/26/12), but the ATP rankings for 8/27/12 have been posted. Tommy is now up to #21 (thanks to Roddick's not having a great week in NC and falling one spot).

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/Singles.aspx

Last edited by TennisFan2012 : 08-26-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: adding rankings for 8/27/12
Old 08-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #548
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Oh well the main thing is that Tommy's ranking is very good right now And I get confused by all these different time zones and datestamps it is all too much for me to keep track of
Old 10-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #549

He's up one spot to #20:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/YTD-Singles.aspx

Also, I like that he's had his website redesigned, because he's signaling he intends to stay around awhile :-):

http://www.tommy-haas.net/cms/iwebs/...681&smid=39022
Old 10-19-2014, 03:25 AM   #550
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

I thought I would dust this thread off while Tommy was still out. In spite of all his time away his ranking is #47.