Rafa's 2013 outfits thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #31
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon20 View Post
Guys...where can we buy these outfits ? I'm especially looking for his jackets which I find amazing but I'm from Europe and I'm having a hard time finding them.
I have better tips for you
Sure budy
You are dutch, right?
I know the perfect site for you
Here are some links, it's a shop in NL amd it delivers between 2-5 days in NL
2012 AO jacket
RG 2012 it was not on your list, but it's a fan favorite like the USO10 outfit
USO12 there is alao a grey version if you like
With purple outfit, do you mean Asia 2011 or AO2013
AO 2013 will be available from the 26th of December
Asia 2011
If you want more just say it
Veel succes met het bestellen
Rafa is the GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #32
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
THANK YOU
The prices are so cheap and free shipping to Netherlands on orders over 75. Woohooooo.
Edit: yeah not that cheap lol I was looking at the wrong numbers. I'll keep looking.
Sh1t, sorry for my language. After looking a bit more all the things I want are only in XXL argghh. Nearly all stuff from Rafa, are in XL or XXL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
I have better tips for you
Sure budy
You are dutch, right?
I know the perfect site for you
Here are some links, it's a shop in NL amd it delivers between 2-5 days in NL
2012 AO jacket
RG 2012 it was not on your list, but it's a fan favorite like the USO10 outfit
USO12 there is alao a grey version if you like
With purple outfit, do you mean Asia 2011 or AO2013
AO 2013 will be available from the 26th of December
Asia 2011
If you want more just say it
Veel succes met het bestellen
Hey ontzettend bedankt Rafa is GOAT !

I love these 2 ones (ik hou van deze 2 vooral) :
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/outlet/he...w-nadal-1.html
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/nike-nada...98-jacket.html
But the AO blue green jacket is only in XL XXL sadly and I'm M or L. The price is amazing though 55 euro compared to most which cost around 90. (helaas is die AO jacket alleen verkrijgbaar in XL maten en geen L of M.)

But the site Star mentioned looks amazing. I couldn't find the blue-green AO12 jacket there but aside of that nearly all are there and SO cheap. Jackets that cost 90 euro on dutch sites cost there 55 and shirts that cost 30-40 here cost half there and they deliver to Netherlands and free over 75 euro orders...(maar de site die Star aangaf lijkt me erg mooi. Ik kon de blauw-groene AO12 jacket niet vinden maar voor de rest hebben ze alles bijna en zo goedkoop. Jackets die bij onze webshops 90 euro kosten zijn daar bijna voor de helft 55 euro dus ook shirts die hier 30-40 kosten zijn daar voor de helft verkrijgbaar and gratis levering naar Nederland bij bestelling boven 75 euro). Wat vindt jij van die site Rafa is GOAT ?

Edit: Ja die tenniswarehouse dacht dat die goedkoop was maar nee hoor...same.
En bijna alle spullen van Rafa zijn XL of XXL geen M of L verkrijgbaar.
Edit: The tenniswarehouse-europe site isn't cheap. And nearly all stuff of Rafa are only available in XL or XXL.

I'm so sad lol.

Last edited by The Fearhand : 07-20-2012 at 10:37 PM.
The Fearhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:32 AM   #33
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute

www.tiebreak.fr

Ebay worth a try.
mseles1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #34

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
THANK YOU
The prices are so cheap and free shipping to Netherlands on orders over 75. Woohooooo.
Edit: yeah not that cheap lol I was looking at the wrong numbers. I'll keep looking.
Sh1t, sorry for my language. After looking a bit more all the things I want are only in XXL argghh. Nearly all stuff from Rafa, are in XL or XXL.

Hey ontzettend bedankt Rafa is GOAT !

I love these 2 ones (ik hou van deze 2 vooral) :
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/outlet/he...w-nadal-1.html
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/nike-nada...98-jacket.html
But the AO blue green jacket is only in XL XXL sadly and I'm M or L. The price is amazing though 55 euro compared to most which cost around 90. (helaas is die AO jacket alleen verkrijgbaar in XL maten en geen L of M.)

But the site Star mentioned looks amazing. I couldn't find the blue-green AO12 jacket there but aside of that nearly all are there and SO cheap. Jackets that cost 90 euro on dutch sites cost there 55 and shirts that cost 30-40 here cost half there and they deliver to Netherlands and free over 75 euro orders...(maar de site die Star aangaf lijkt me erg mooi. Ik kon de blauw-groene AO12 jacket niet vinden maar voor de rest hebben ze alles bijna en zo goedkoop. Jackets die bij onze webshops 90 euro kosten zijn daar bijna voor de helft 55 euro dus ook shirts die hier 30-40 kosten zijn daar voor de helft verkrijgbaar and gratis levering naar Nederland bij bestelling boven 75 euro). Wat vindt jij van die site Rafa is GOAT ?

Edit: Ja die tenniswarehouse dacht dat die goedkoop was maar nee hoor...same.
En bijna alle spullen van Rafa zijn XL of XXL geen M of L verkrijgbaar.
Edit: The tenniswarehouse-europe site isn't cheap. And nearly all stuff of Rafa are only available in XL or XXL.

I'm so sad lol.
He typhoon
I found another dutch site were you can order both of you favorite outfits
They have the blue/green jacket only in M And your favorite purple shirt in M and L
Here is the purple shirt for 45,-€
And the blue jacket
Veel plezier en zeg het maar als ik je weer kan helpen

Last edited by Rafa is the GOAT : 07-21-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #35
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He typhoon
I found another dutch site were you can order both of you favorite outfits
They have the blue/green jacket only in M And your favorite purple shirt in M and L
Here is the purple shirt for 45,-€
And the blue jacket
Veel plezier en zeg het maar als ik je weer kan helpen
Mag ik je bedanken voor al je moeite ? Het feit dat je de tijd neemt om dit uit te zoeken vind ik echt ontzettend aardig van je en ik kan je niet genoeg bedanken hiervoor.
I thanked Rafa is the GOAT in dutch for his efforts.
The Fearhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #36

Quote:
Mag ik je bedanken voor al je moeite ? Het feit dat je de tijd neemt om dit uit te zoeken vind ik echt ontzettend aardig van je en ik kan je niet genoeg bedanken hiervoor.
I thanked Rafa is the GOAT in dutch for his efforts.
Graag gedaan hoor.
Ik do het met plezier en badankt for het badanken
Ik ga nu the USO12 outfits in die andere 'thread' sturen
Ik stuur alles over 10 minuten
I'll send real pics of his USO12 outfits after about 10 minutes
Old 07-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #37
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Can we get back on topic guys.
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #38

Sure, post some pics about Rafa's 2013 outfits and we'll discuss
Old 07-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #39
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure, post some pics about Rafa's 2013 outfits and we'll discuss
Already been posted.

Seeing the clay (Summer) outfits in September.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #40

Ok budy
We'll continue the discussion in Semtember
Old 08-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #41

Xritos, you said you'd seen his AO13 outfit, did you consider it better than his USO12 outfit? And please rank the outfit, like which Rafa outfits you've found better, I'll see the outfits in person in December and I wanted to know you opinion since you've already seen the outfit,
Please answer
Old 08-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #42

According to my friend Rafa will wear a dark blue classic crew with a small red details on it, white shorts with red details, red bandanas, possibly with dark blue nike logo's, he said he'll probably will a red jacket with dark blue details, but there is a chance that he'll wear a dark blue jacket with red details, and his 4.3's will be mainly dark blue and a white background and a lot of red details. Seems like a great outfit, not sure whether it's true. My friend has been wrong and wright before. Do you know more X
Old 08-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #43
country flag Rafaaah

Rafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond reputeRafaaah has a reputation beyond repute

looks crap in the catalog but really good on the model!

yeh! welcome the rafa bull tees!!! \(^o^)/
No.3 Delpo - he is my true no.2!!

I am not enjoying Nole's dominance and I am a Brit who doesn't support Murray!
I also love most lefties and Spainish players
Rafaaah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #44
country flag Xristos

Quote:
Xritos, you said you'd seen his AO13 outfit, did you consider it better than his USO12 outfit? And please rank the outfit, like which Rafa outfits you've found better, I'll see the outfits in person in December and I wanted to know you opinion since you've already seen the outfit,
Please answer
Quote:
According to my friend Rafa will wear a dark blue classic crew with a small red details on it, white shorts with red details, red bandanas, possibly with dark blue nike logo's, he said he'll probably will a red jacket with dark blue details, but there is a chance that he'll wear a dark blue jacket with red details, and his 4.3's will be mainly dark blue and a white background and a lot of red details. Seems like a great outfit, not sure whether it's true. My friend has been wrong and wright before. Do you know more X
Your friend has it wrong.

Rafa in purple crew with orange accent, dark blue shorts, bandana and wristbands and orange shoes.

For IW/Miami Rafa in teal shirt with grey shorts, wristbands and bandana.

The crews look and feel amazing in person.

I am in LOVE with the teal shirt.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos View Post
Your friend has it wrong.

Rafa in purple crew with orange accent, dark blue shorts, bandana and wristbands and orange shoes.

For IW/Miami Rafa in teal shirt with grey shorts, wristbands and bandana.

The crews look and feel amazing in person.

I am in LOVE with the teal shirt.
No he discribed his RG outfit
For his clay season outfit he'll be in a yellow shirt, black shorts and those shoes on the catalog, the black white and yellow, for clay
PS: please, please rank the outfit

Last edited by Rafa is the GOAT : 08-20-2012 at 10:40 PM.