The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 209 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #3121
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

No way!

Do you fall in love easily, or have done easily in the past?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #3122
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
No way!

Do you fall in love easily, or have done easily in the past?
Amm hard question, there are ppl th it took me time to fall for them and a few men that it was pretty fast do it change..

Do u like trains? What was the longest time u spend on a train?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #3123
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I do like trains. Probably 5 hours, Inverness to London.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #3124
country flag The Prince

What was the last thing you gave up?
Old 08-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #3125
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What was the last thing you gave up?
It was more then a year ago, it was a good friend that I know for 11 years, I just felt its over, that we are in different places in our life's and I did t think she's a nice person, always Di angry and negative and it was making me feel bad so I just took 12 steps away from her and the more I did it the more I felt got so I totally have up on her and that friendship, I'm not sorry even though I early give up

Have u ever been to the circus?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 08-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #3126
country flag The Prince

Yes.

Do you love jewellery?
Old 08-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #3127
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I do.

What would you be doing, if you didn't post at MTF?
Old 08-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #3128
country flag The Prince

Probably watching a film.

The best beach you went to, ever, was… ?
Old 08-21-2012, 04:46 AM   #3129
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Treasure Island, Fla.

If you couldn't live where you do now, where would you want to live?
Old 08-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #3130
country flag Punky

New Zealand, it's my dream since I was 17.

What's the best thing in you?

Old 08-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #3131
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

I honestly don't know--I wish you would have asked for the worst thing, but then I would have had too long of a list

Do you like Chinese food?
Old 08-21-2012, 04:55 AM   #3132
country flag Punky

I had a feeling u will say that...

I never had Chinese food, I'm not into food really, I'm so
Boring with my food u have no idea.

I will make it a little bit easy for you, what do u do best

Old 08-21-2012, 05:02 AM   #3133
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I had a feeling u will say that...

I never had Chinese food, I'm not into food really, I'm so
Boring with my food u have no idea.

I will make it a little bit easy for you, what do u do best
Everyone seems to know me so well on MTF! If I didn't like you all so well it would be almost creepy

Care for my dog.

Where do you want to take your next vacation?
Old 08-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #3134
country flag Punky

It's bc u have yr heart on ur sleeve

I wish new Zealand but I never have to time to do a long trip do my guess is 2 weeks in NY or LA but if I will have just a week it will be berlin or Ireland/uk

Do u watch tennis everyday?

Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #3135
country flag The Prince

No, but I check results every day, from ATP Tour down to Futures.

What would be the perfect gift for you that is completely free?
Closed Thread