Safin avatars - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #61
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat Safin avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu_cheese View Post
We will start the resistance!
Vamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 05:29 AM   #62
country flag TBkeeper

TBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Hey what're we doing here

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:44 AM   #63
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Visa View Post
Pirata to change her avatar IMO.
I will tomorrow, have to make sure I saved this one on my laptop first

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #64
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safin avatars

MTF humour.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #65
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Always pick a winning team!

Are we supposed to say that Delpo is awesome now every time?
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:26 AM   #66

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

There are two threads trolling Lenders now. Another one in Off-topic.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 08-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #67
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... on second thought...not much of a follower, not even when trolling Mark :P

Glad I found a good picture of the record-shattering Donald though
Old 08-17-2012, 06:37 AM   #68
country flag Jverweij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Don't give people any ideas
too late, damage is done
Old 08-17-2012, 06:41 AM   #69
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Look at the fire in his eyes. You can tell that the US Open is his to take.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:49 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu_cheese View Post
Moya disapproves.
Lord Carlos never came close to Marat in the charisma department. A slim chance for your revolution to succeed.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:52 AM   #71
country flag james82

james82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond reputejames82 has a reputation beyond repute

damn safin or moya i dont know who to choose
faves-Tatsuma Ito,Cedrik-Marcel Stebe,Benoit Paire,Tommy Haas,Kei Nishikori,Andres Seppi,Grigor Dimitrov,Go Soeda,David Goffn,Hiroki Moriya,Ze Zhang,Javier Marti,Tsung Hua Yang,federico DelBonis,Guillaume Rufin,Marius Copil,Nils Langer,Yasutaka Uchiyama,James Duckworth,Jason Kubler,Hiroyasu Ehara,Taro Daniel,Richard Becker,Jerzy Janowicz,Richard Berankis,Jack Sock,Kevin Krawietz,Yong-kyu Lim,Shuichi Sekiguchi,Di Wu,Luke Saville,Andrey Kuznetsov,Damir Dzumhur,Filip Krajinovic,Suk Young Jeong,Roberto Baena,Nick Kyrgios Henri Laaksonen,Dominic Thiem,Jonathan Eysseric,Gerald Melzer,Mirza Basic,Pierre Herbert,Renzo Olivo,Facundo Bagnis,Pablo Busta,Facundo Arguello,Diego Schwartzman,Jiri Vesely,Jan Lennard Struff,Denis Kudla,Pospisil,Elias,Pella
james82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:02 AM   #72
country flag Paylu2007

Paylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james82 View Post
damn safin or moya i dont know who to choose
start the Haas opposition!! u will have more followers than moya, for sure
Paylu2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #73
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Jeeez peeps! I had no idea this avatar was a predestined one now. I had this or a similar one like ages ago (and probably annoyed people with it for a long time), you're so poor copycats. Lenders & Co! Burrow is OK though, he is a Safin fan.

And what should I do now, switch to Lord Carlos? I will.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:09 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Jeeez peeps! I had no idea this avatar was a predestined one now. I had this or a similar one like ages ago (and probably annoyed people with it for a long time), you're so poor copycats. Lenders & Co! Burrow is OK though, he is a Safin fan.

And what should I do now, switch to Lord Carlos? I will.
The BATTLE of the AVATARS

I like it!
Old 08-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #75
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Done!
Someone should really take the Agassi avatar they have in the selction now.