Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #946
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Newport 2012 done
My dear son. ^^
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #947
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
I'd like to help if I can
I see you're a new player. Welcome! We appreciate the help

The process is like this. You (and others) add only match results and the occasional new player. You are not allowed to add tournaments (although it will be possible for you to do it because the site doesn't have so many administration layers). kingroger is the one who adds tournaments. When you see a tournament that has 0 matches entered you can start on it. Preferably you should post here once you are done with it.

I'm the technical administrator, I fix mistakes that can't be fixed on the site (like deleting something) and I generally maintain the site.

Please contact kingroger for the password and further instructions
Old 08-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #948
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I see you're a new player. Welcome! We appreciate the help

The process is like this. You (and others) add only match results and the occasional new player. You are not allowed to add tournaments (although it will be possible for you to do it because the site doesn't have so many administration layers). kingroger is the one who adds tournaments. When you see a tournament that has 0 matches entered you can start on it. Preferably you should post here once you are done with it.

I'm the technical administrator, I fix mistakes that can't be fixed on the site (like deleting something) and I generally maintain the site.

Please contact kingroger for the password and further instructions
Evita, I'm missing points in tournaments.
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Old 08-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #949
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
Evita, I'm missing points in tournaments.
I think kingroger has been doing the points distribution. It's a three step process:

1) Enter match results
2) Enter tournament points for each round
3) Assign the points for singles and doubles

Obviously these steps have to be done carefully for everything to be correct. And this has to be done regularly. I don't have time to dedicate to this now but at some point in the future I guess we'll have to do an audit for the points. Not in the near future though.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #950
country flag Direnan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I think kingroger has been doing the points distribution. It's a three step process:

1) Enter match results
2) Enter tournament points for each round
3) Assign the points for singles and doubles

Obviously these steps have to be done carefully for everything to be correct. And this has to be done regularly. I don't have time to dedicate to this now but at some point in the future I guess we'll have to do an audit for the points. Not in the near future though.
Ok. I just say because I saw my profile in weekend, and dont have points in some tournaments: http://mtftt.info/plhistory.php?id=588&year=2012

Old 08-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #951
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Wait... So we have to assign points for the tournaments we do, or is that someone else who does that?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #952
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Freakyman - on the MTF one the process is :-

1) kingroger adds events
2) volunteers input the results
3) kingroger later assigns the points when an event has been completed.

TITLES (2) : 2010 - CH Rhodes, 2012 - ATP Beijing
2014 -
Doubles (Rank : 53) (High : 5)
TITLES (11) : (w/GoBlakeGo) 2009 - CH Izmir, (w/Pavkata) 2009 - CH Trani, CH Banja Luka, CH Quito, 2010 - CH Sao Paolo, (w/BrunoBeidacki) 2011 - CH Athens, CH Santos, CH Astana, 2012 - CH Monza, ATP Paris, RU - FRENCH OPEN 2014 - CH Sao Paolo
2014 - (w/BrunoBeidacki) - WON CH Sao Paolo
TT Board Member - since Aug 2012 - w/keqtqiadv, Mahqz, Marto & ibreak4coffee
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #953
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1) kingroger adds events
Alright. Thanks!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #954
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart 2012 done

2014 -
TITLES (11) : (w/GoBlakeGo) 2009 - CH Izmir, (w/Pavkata) 2009 - CH Trani, CH Banja Luka, CH Quito, 2010 - CH Sao Paolo, (w/BrunoBeidacki) 2011 - CH Athens, CH Santos, CH Astana, 2012 - CH Monza, ATP Paris, RU - FRENCH OPEN 2014 - CH Sao Paolo
Old 08-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #955
country flag kingroger

kingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond repute

I will assign points again soon, will try to do some later
TTS:#126 (High: #121) W (2)2012: Alphen CH, Szezecin CH
TTD: #131 (High: #26)
W (5) 2012: Caloundra CH w/TankingTheSet, Memphis w/Hellcat, Arad CH w/Marto - 2011: Cherbourg CH w/Kirilenko-Fan, Miami w/Kirilenko-Fan
DTT Singles: High: #1 - W Australian Open 2011, Madrid 2011, Tokyo 2011
DTT Doubles: High: #3 - W Wimbledon 2011, US Open 2011
kingroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #956
country flag Direnan

Quote:

1) kingroger adds events
very thanks Adey =)

Old 08-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #957
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute

I finished the singles at CH Bogota

Unfortunately, I believe I messed up the doubles since I put the quali matches in QR2 and not QFR. There were only two quali doubles matches.

I love helping out tho.

Braunschweig CH 2012 is now done in full.

I have finished the Marburg CH 2012 singles section but held off on doubles because it only had main draw.. I wasn't sure what to do there.

Then I did Winnetka CH 2012. There were numerous no pick matches and so their are less picks in some areas but its compleate.. if I was supposed to add the no pick matches..I didn't know who to put as winner so I didn't. The issues are really just in the qualifying rounds Here's the management link: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=204174

off to bed

Tennis Tipping Manager/Player.

Last edited by Lazyking : 08-14-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #958
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

Arad CH 2012 done

2014 -
Old 08-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #959
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

Quote:

I have finished the Marburg CH 2012 singles section but held off on doubles because it only had main draw.. I wasn't sure what to do there.
You did the right thing in asking There aren't always qualifying matches in every event - it depends on the amount of people who entered the event, just had a look at the thread and I see there wasn't any doubles quallies, when that happens you can just enter the main draw.

Quote:

Then I did Winnetka CH 2012. There were numerous no pick matches and so their are less picks in some areas but its compleate.. if I was supposed to add the no pick matches..I didn't know who to put as winner so I didn't. The issues are really just in the qualifying rounds Here's the management link: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=204174

off to bed
In the case of Winnetka doubles - the first qually match where both didn't send - I have input that as bye v bye - the second round match then can be completed as that team then had a bye.

In the case of Winnetka singles - I have input those first round qually matches as :-

Qualification 1st Round - 8 Matches counted

02:00 | balloon v bye
04:00 | joao parana (XXX) vs. (6) starluk (CHN) #SRs: 3-0
01:00 | calgaryflames v bye
05:00 | Dupuis2006 (CAN) vs. (7) tenistasmex (MEX) #SRs: 4-0

Which then means that the 2R can be completed

03:02 | balloon (SIN) vs. joao parana (BRA) #SRs: 2-2
01:02 | Calgary Flames (CAN) vs. Dupuis2006 (CAN) #SRs: 1-2

2014 -

Last edited by AdeyC : 08-14-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #960
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Adey

What about my mistake in the bogota doubles section? That was supposed to only be in QFR right? I assume Evita will fix it but I feel bad

Tennis Tipping Manager/Player.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote