Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 69 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #1021
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The shepherd is back to herd his sheep.

Thanks for the vids funny stuff.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #1022
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The shepherd is back to herd his sheep.

Some people take themselves too seriously, the title on this cracked me up:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=164
Old 08-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #1023
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
Some people take themselves too seriously, the title on this cracked me up:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=164
The title AND the general posting style.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #1024

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/se...asleep-1227563

You get a prize if you guess what I wrote to Coleen about that woman that wrote to Coleen.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #1025

This article is dedicated to gaitare: http://lifehacker.com/5927330/the-ho...g?tag=thinking

Regards, a friend.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #1026

The mouth of a jellyfish is also the anus.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #1027

A recent study shows that 90% of women don't like men in pink shirts. Ironically or not, 90% of men in pink shirts don't like women.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #1028
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/se...asleep-1227563

You get a prize if you guess what I wrote to Coleen about that woman that wrote to Coleen.
You advised her to embrace her boyfriend's foot fetish because it could be a lot worse?

Quote:
This article is dedicated to gaitare: http://lifehacker.com/5927330/the-ho...g?tag=thinking

Regards, a friend.
You mean 'respectfully'.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 08-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #1029

I like to think that I'm funnier than that. I'm noticing a bit of an obsession with violence from your part. Expected, we are the product of what we abstain ourselves from.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #1030

Looked her in the eyes and said "Baby, you, you're a constant source of impure thoughts";
Old 08-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #1031
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Trips wants to biff Vercetti the resident white power expert on this board.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #1032

The way Tripwires indulges herself in debates with some of the batshit people on this site is nothing short of endearing. Girl's got courage, I'll give her that.

Watched a bit of that Mex - Brazil match, hilarious how the Brazilians started going at eachother, they were more pissed about the result than anyone else on that stadium.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #1033
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The mouth of a jellyfish is also the anus.

this is also true for a lot of MTF posters
Old 08-12-2012, 06:20 AM   #1034
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
The way Tripwires indulges herself in debates with some of the batshit people on this site is nothing short of endearing. Girl's got courage, I'll give her that.

Watched a bit of that Mex - Brazil match, hilarious how the Brazilians started going at eachother, they were more pissed about the result than anyone else on that stadium.
Well she is a lawyer, so that could be something to do with it.

There was a guy back home who bagged the Norwegian handball team. They were shit in the qualies, but stepped it up in the finals. He said if they will win gold. There is a cycle race called the "Sports Gala" and he do it in speedos and a vest

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #1035
country flag tripwires

Quote:
A recent study shows that 90% of women don't like men in pink shirts. Ironically or not, 90% of men in pink shirts don't like women.
I'm in the 10% and so is he:

Quote:
I like to think that I'm funnier than that. I'm noticing a bit of an obsession with violence from your part. Expected, we are the product of what we abstain ourselves from.

So what did you say? I need a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Trips wants to biff Vercetti the resident white power expert on this board.
That guy is a nutjob.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Well she is a lawyer, so that could be something to do with it.
Nah, truth is that I'm just bored.

Quote:
There was a guy back home who bagged the Norwegian handball team. They were shit in the qualies, but stepped it up in the finals. He said if they will win gold. There is a cycle race called the "Sports Gala" and he do it in speedos and a vest
Guess he'll have to eat his words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
this is also true for a lot of MTF posters
Well said.
Closed Thread