Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #901
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Grasshoppers running wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Hi, Chilean .
hello friend i see you beside mae were the only people worried about my welfare
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2012, 07:22 AM   #902
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i see getta and biscuit refusing to post in my thread... they will be badrep shortly.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #903
country flag Thanos
Banned!

oh arsen emailed me but i haven't answered it yet.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #904
country flag Thanos
Banned!

i got goodrep from l_mac saying this 'looking for a ban'? it's like she knew something was going to happen
Old 08-09-2012, 07:36 AM   #905
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

I got goodrepped by l_mac and AJ for the same post in the space of 4 minutes some time ago. It's my only MTF claim to fame. Life brings you so much happiness sometimes.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #906
country flag Thanos
Banned!

i don't understand the current title it seem racist towards grasshoppers.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #907
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The shepherd is back to herd his sheep.

i have a feeling this will win the oscar for best picture.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #908
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The shepherd is back to herd his sheep.

THANOS IS BACK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
I don't keep up with what gets attention in this country. Andreea probably has better insight on this.
You're so cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i would put my sausage in all of her holes.
That's nice.

Quote:
i went to indian restaurant today in ashfield and i bought some rice/lamb curry medium, an some indian empanada thing called samosa.

i swear everytime i burp feel like fire ball going to come out of my mouth.
You don't eat spicy food much, do you?

Quote:
trips, i can't believe you said happy birthday to maria v. it obvious you didn't read this....

racism alert

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1347
I hate the Chinese too.

Quote:
hello friend i see you beside mae were the only people worried about my welfare
Thanks for giving me credit.

Quote:
i have a feeling this will win the oscar for best picture.

I can't wait for this. I love Joaquin Phoenix.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 08:01 AM   #909
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I got goodrepped by l_mac and AJ for the same post in the space of 4 minutes some time ago. It's my only MTF claim to fame. Life brings you so much happiness sometimes.
Which post was this? I need to get in on the goodrepping action too.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 08-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #910
country flag tripwires

Got my visa approved.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #911
country flag Thanos
Banned!

that chechen terrorist mariav just badrepped me. she going on ignore list again.

Last edited by Thanos : 08-09-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #912
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
THANOS IS BACK.
hello my yellow mistress.

Quote:
You're so cool.
true i am.

Quote:
That's nice.
i would fill all your holes too with my sausage.

Quote:
You don't eat spicy food much, do you?
i didn't expect to be that hot and indian chick asked me if i liked samosa and nodded yes even though my mouth was on fire. i thought it was have been just warm not hot.

Quote:
I hate the Chinese too.
that racist against mimi.

Quote:
Thanks for giving me credit.
well you didn't make a thread like what you did for gimp jai.

Quote:
I can't wait for this. I love Joaquin Phoenix.
yeah i expect him and phillip seymour hoffman to get oscar nominated for best actor.

Quote:
Got my visa approved.
your white man fetish. i saw many chinese restaurants in ashfield even though many koreans live there (racism). anyways i didn't want to eat there because it remind me of you!

anyways the other day, this vietnamese girl said that i really white and asked me what nationality i was.

when i told her i was chilean, she said i know chilli .

speaking of chilean, look at massu being fierce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post

he won both gold in singles and doubles in athens, in your face trips. federer lost to mugrey
Old 08-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #913
country flag Thanos
Banned!

now fast clay badrepped me.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #914
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which post was this? I need to get in on the goodrepping action too.
This is confidential
Old 08-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #915
country flag gaitare

Does Massu have a penis?
Closed Thread