Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 94 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #1396
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Michael, you have some competition...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ball-date.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #1397
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

cant believe that ginger haired German royal sniffing around her

Beckham as well
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #1398
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 12:57 AM   #1399
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I was talking about the soccer.
I'm glad that that ref is not going to be doing either of the medal games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
with the Chinese, blame the Beijing OG.

As the host country has a team qualified in every discipline they started to conscientiously learn any sport they werent so proficient in. i suspect the results in some sports just show up 4 years later.
That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if they'll turn to the winter Olympics soon.

Quote:
As about the focus on the gold medals, i can speculate that's a communist habit. It was the same in Romania before 1989. Even I can say about myself that it took me a lot of time to start to appreciate the other medals too
Hm. Also interesting.

Quote:
I am watching men in skimpy suits.

Even the U.S. commenters agree Canada wuz robbed.
Then they really were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
In other news, my younger nephew got injured yesterday during a BMX training, he fell down and injured his chin They took him to the hospital and it was all fixed up, nothing too serious, but the scar will apparently be 5cm long Nobody quite understands what could have slashed his chin this way, there wasn't anything like that on the bike or on the ground
Hope he's okay. (I suppose that will make it easier for some people to tell them apart. )

Quote:
For your sporting enjoyment.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Nadal looks like a banana
Quote:
Yes. Yummy.

Quote:
it was a retaliation move because Spaniards were flopping and acting allover the place when getting touched
This was basketball and not soccer?

Quote:
btw Bibbz, Mel, smoke... all them

it has sneaked up on us but a golf major starts tomorrow

so teams in (i will remember mine, this time)
Done. I hope you actually remembered!

Quote:
I don't know why you, lot, keep playing that golf fantasy game, Minn will kick your asses anyway....

It's like the rest of the ATP playing RG
You got it, Andreea!

Quote:
Minn only wins when i forget to send
Quote:
You must be really senile, then....
Old 08-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #1400
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Hope he's okay. (I suppose that will make it easier for some people to tell them apart. )
That's what I told my sister yesterday and she thought it was an inappropriate observation She also said the cut is more on the underside of the chin so it's not visible that well. I kind of hope it doesn't leave an obvious mark on his face because that would rob them of a lot of fun they could have at school messing with people
Old 08-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #1401
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

shut up hilde and come post in my thread. everyone allowed except mariav.

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #1402
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie! Cute Milos will play Murray tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
shut up hilde and come post in my thread. everyone allowed except mariav.
Discrimination and you BET I'll report you this time!
Old 08-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #1403
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's what I told my sister yesterday and she thought it was an inappropriate observation She also said the cut is more on the underside of the chin so it's not visible that well. I kind of hope it doesn't leave an obvious mark on his face because that would rob them of a lot of fun they could have at school messing with people
Your nephews are absolutely adorable! Hope the scar will heal well, btw I had a really HUGE cut with glass on my knee and a HUGE scar and with time it becomes less and less visible.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #1404
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, we almost got a bronze medal yesterday. Almost. Radevica's jump was 1cm shorter than the one who got the third place And the javelin was a complete fail Maybe the beach volley today can finally get us a medal
Old 08-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #1405
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Happy belated birthday Maria love!!!
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #1406
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Happy birthday, Maria
Old 08-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #1407
country flag MariaV

Thanks sweeties!

Quote:
By the way, we almost got a bronze medal yesterday. Almost. Radevica's jump was 1cm shorter than the one who got the third place And the javelin was a complete fail Maybe the beach volley today can finally get us a medal
Oh yes I saw that, poor Radevica.
All 3 Finns qualified in javelin so we'll see. Andreea is a Vesely fan now. I admit he might beat Thorkildsen this time.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #1408
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she’s going to have him in BMX, she’d better get used to the idea of having their appearances altered by accidents.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #1409
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Maria! Happy Birthday!

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #1410
country flag MariaV

Thanks Star dear!