Tennis players in a last man standing, battle to the death arena (hunger games style) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis players in a last man standing, battle to the death arena (hunger games st

So I hope now it is obvious to everybody why at this point we are left with the Spanish Armada only. Now that they are the only survivors they know that they NEED to get rid of the strongest one. Nobody can survive left alone with him. I could show you pictures of the dirty job but it is too ugly. I can't.
Moving on now. Without this legendary warrior they can go back to being their usual selves so the more than obvious next step is trying to out-dance each other.
This battle is documented, of course.
Please carefully observe the tactics employed by each of our heroes that made it this far. Why? First, it is a thing of beauty. Second, you will easily figure out who are the last two men standing.

Now we are close to the epic ending that we all already know:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post

After these two outlast the rest, rather than fight to the death they'd threaten to commit suicide together. The rules will be reversed and a single winner declared - manlove

Last edited by coluta : 08-08-2012 at 04:13 PM.
coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #17
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis players in a last man standing, battle to the death arena (hunger games st

Seriously now. What are you doing there, Feli? Why?

Old 08-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #18
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluta View Post
They are in a league of their own, nobody can take them down

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but three

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #19
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Hunger Games?
Old 08-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #20
country flag coluta

It's already decided that Dave will end up eaten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Berlocq could team up with Nalbandian and win the battle of endurance.

By that I mean eat Dave when things become tough.

Last edited by coluta : 08-08-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:40 AM   #21
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

There's always a bigger fish.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #22
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Ali to floor everyone else, of course.

I'm obviously referring to Tsonga.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #23
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Hunger Games?
Nalbandian would win a different kind of Hunger Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
There's always a bigger fish.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #24
country flag coluta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Ali to floor everyone else, of course.

I'm obviously referring to Tsonga.

Well, I guess Tsonga is out of the question now that we know about the fire hydrant incident, isn't he?