Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 91 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #1351
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Our recent bronze medalist, is a sailer (laser radial) and a great, great girl: quite smart and with the greatest smile (the BBC journalist actually did praise her for having such a great smile). During the last Olympics in Beijing, she was a bit isolated because her sport is already an very solitary one and the sailing takes place outside the Olympic village as well + Beijing is too far away for most of her fans. So, this time in England, her supporters came in huge numbers and they were loud and very cheerful. So much so that the BBC tv crew went up to them to interview a couple of them after winning the bronze. They went to 3 guys with their face painted in the Belgian colors and each with a letter of her first name on their torso (E V I). A reaction from one of the guys: "FUCKING AMAZING....FUCKING AMAZING"
After which the BBC reporter turned to the camera to apologise twice for the language ("I'm sure he didn't mean it that way but the excitement...") and back in the studio, they apologised two more times.
I was watching this too It was HILARIOUS
Great to see them so excited
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Australia doing so poorly is a surprise. Australia is considered a very sporty country and the Sydney Olympics were so great.
I do not like to look at it like we are doing 'poorly'. There have been some disappointments but I think the biggest disappointment is the way our media have made a big deal about us doing so 'poorly' and making the athletes feel like they are letting the country down even when they put in great efforts but 'only' get silver or bronze

In Seoul we got 3 gold, in Barcelona we got 7, Atlanta 9. We are now going to be on 5 after today (we have a guaranteed gold in sailing). We had a stronger showing in the last few (kickstarted by hosting which always gives you an edge) but things won't always go your way and we have won a lot of silver which is not really all that bad (p.s. I know you you wrote that when we still had 2 gold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
The Americans also beat the Canadians in a controversial soccer game yesterday.
Yeah. Terrible penalty, terrible result
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
The high jump always has the hottest men
No. That would be the gymnastics
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Star hates america and maria hates the chinese. I'll hate the brits.
Once again

Also, MARIA! I wanted to come and say Happy Birthday a few days ago but it slipped my mind. so belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 09:12 AM   #1352
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Peta!

Sally Pearson got her gold last night.
Australia's swimming was the biggest disappointment for me but the other countries are simply doing better in swimming atm.
Otherwise I know, I know, medal counting is silly anyway.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #1353
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
In other news, my younger nephew got injured yesterday during a BMX training, he fell down and injured his chin They took him to the hospital and it was all fixed up, nothing too serious, but the scar will apparently be 5cm long Nobody quite understands what could have slashed his chin this way, there wasn't anything like that on the bike or on the ground
poor little boy
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #1354
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Sally got her gold and slightly even more awesome for me Anna Meares got gold too. Broke her neck about 7 months before the 2008 Olympics and came back and still won silver, extra special to defeat her big rival to win gold this time. LOVE her

The swimming.. well yeah we are always expected to go well there but we had a golden era. A lot of those swimmers have retired now or ending their career and Steph Rice was never really right for these Games. James Magnussen was the big one that was supposed to be our swimming hero. His swim in the relay was disappointing. We missed a medal when anticipating probable gold. He came back and swam well for the individual 100m and missed by a fingernail. I'm not gonna think of that as a failure
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #1355
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know, Andreas hasnt been in form lately

Last important chamionships were won by Vesely and De zordo
Old 08-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #1356
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Sally got her gold and slightly even more awesome for me Anna Meares got gold too. Broke her neck about 7 months before the 2008 Olympics and came back and still won silver, extra special to defeat her big rival to win gold this time. LOVE her

The swimming.. well yeah we are always expected to go well there but we had a golden era. A lot of those swimmers have retired now or ending their career and Steph Rice was never really right for these Games. James Magnussen was the big one that was supposed to be our swimming hero. His swim in the relay was disappointing. We missed a medal when anticipating probable gold. He came back and swam well for the individual 100m and missed by a fingernail. I'm not gonna think of that as a failure
Good for you!

Edit: we'll see Andreea, we'll see. I doubt poor Finns will get a medal in javelin this time.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #1357
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

For your sporting enjoyment.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #1358
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

if American female water polo's lose that Final v Spain i'm never talking to star again
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #1359
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal looks like a banana
Old 08-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #1360
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Nadal looks like a banana
Yes. Yummy.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #1361
country flag MariaV

Star & Michael
Spain losing to France in basketball, Michael must be happy.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #1362
country flag MariaV

Teeeheee, I bet Mikey loved the FRA-ESP 'brawl'. ESP and Rafa's best mate Pau still advanced to the semis.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #1363
Banned!

did Maria

French guy is my hero, what a balls punch hehe
Old 08-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #1364
Banned!

Old 08-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #1365
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Teeeheee, I bet Mikey loved the FRA-ESP 'brawl'. ESP and Rafa's best mate Pau still advanced to the semis.

That because they are better

Watch tomorrow L'Equipe. Noah is due another nervous breakdown