Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #31
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiCrayanhan View Post
when was the last time this "coach" spoke to novak?

crazies come out of the woodwork for their 15 secs whenever they can.

i bet my house she knows not one more thing about his personal life than the biggest nole stan on this forum.

not to mention if she really cared, she'd shut up.

nothing wrong with the man. just can't win them all.
DemiCrayanhan speaks the truth.

What people wouldn't do to get some publicity. Shame.
And lol slump...he played the RG final nearly won it, played Wimby semi final lost against the grass court champ and finally played semi in olympics against the golden medal winner and he had his chances in that match too. Nadal would've wished for a slump like that it's not like he lost in the first rounds or anything. Plus RG and Wim were never his best surfaces.
The Fearhand is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #32
country flag E-r-i-c

E-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond reputeE-r-i-c has a reputation beyond repute

Novak has to change his team with a better coach.
It seems his team does not do good to him this year.
E-r-i-c is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #33
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

This slump began after his loss at Monte Carlo after his grandpa died. He never really seemed himself after that.
'82 - '91: best decade in tennis
Sorry Djokonauts, I am a fan of Federer now. I've learned over the years to appreciate his contribution to the game. No one will ever surpass this man's influence.
Federer ~ The consummate professional. Never retired once in a match. Does not go over the time limit on every point.
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #34
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

The game moved on, Djokovic couldn't keep up.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #35
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with Djokovic. It's just not an easy task to back up an almost perfect season. I mean, only Fed managed that in the open era. Djokovic is no Federer.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #36
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are misunderstanding. There might not be much of a slump result wise, but his mentality has clearly changed these past few months.
'82 - '91: best decade in tennis
Sorry Djokonauts, I am a fan of Federer now. I've learned over the years to appreciate his contribution to the game. No one will ever surpass this man's influence.
Federer ~ The consummate professional. Never retired once in a match. Does not go over the time limit on every point.
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #37
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
You guys are misunderstanding. There might not be much of a slump result wise, but his mentality has clearly changed these past few months.
its nothing to be ashamed of, its hard to stay mentally on top after one dominating year, happens to many - Nadull, Wilander and Agassi couldnt come close

they cant all be the extraordinaire beasts that Federer and Sampras were nothing to be ashamed of falling short of the gods of tennis.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #38
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiCrayanhan View Post
when was the last time this "coach" spoke to novak?

crazies come out of the woodwork for their 15 secs whenever they can.

i bet my house she knows not one more thing about his personal life than the biggest nole stan on this forum.

not to mention if she really cared, she'd shut up.

nothing wrong with the man. just can't win them all.
This is true. Seems like the junior coach craved some limelight.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #39
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
its nothing to be ashamed of, its hard to stay mentally on top after one dominating year, happens to many - Nadull, Wilander and Agassi couldnt come close

they cant all be the extraordinaire beasts that Federer and Sampras were nothing to be ashamed of falling short of the gods of tennis.
QFT
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #40
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Nothing wrong with Djokovic. It's just not an easy task to back up an almost perfect season. I mean, only Fed managed that in the open era. Djokovic is no Federer.
Thank God for that.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #41
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

he's still the same as last year, he just got figured out as well as Roger picking up his game considerably since USO last year, therefore taking his rightful place at the top where he belongs
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #42
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
he's still the same as last year, he just got figured out as well as Roger picking up his game considerably since USO last year, therefore taking his rightful place at the top where he belongs
But... the king is dead, no?
Old 08-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #43
country flag Dougie

Dougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond repute

The game has evolved, it´s the end of an era.
Dougie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #44
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Nah, if it's not obvious, I can't stand Nadull but I make most of these points in a joking manner. Most don't get it which just shows how strong the tardism is around here.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #45
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

The theories of Nole a transitional champion/2011 an anomaly appear to be validated.

I remember last year when Noletards were bragging Who do you see taking down Nole in the years to come... Well, Nadal, Murray and Fed did it.
Closed Thread