Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 88 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #1306
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

What happened?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #1307
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I know, Hema Apparently you didn't read back very carefully today

star, they lost 15-21 20-22.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #1308
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #1309
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/ot...08-07-1.470607

Old 08-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #1310
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

knew that attention whore O'Sullivan would come back
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #1311
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

with the Chinese, blame the Beijing OG.

As the host country has a team qualified in every discipline they started to conscientiously learn any sport they werent so proficient in. i suspect the results in some sports just show up 4 years later.

As about the focus on the gold medals, i can speculate that's a communist habit. It was the same in Romania before 1989. Even I can say about myself that it took me a lot of time to start to appreciate the other medals too
Old 08-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #1312
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
with the Chines, blame the Beijing OG.

As the host country has a team qualified in every discipline they started to conscientiously learn any sport they werent so proficient in. i suspect the results in some sports just show up 4 years later.

As about the focus on the gold medals, i can speculate that's a communist habit. It was the same in Romania before 1989. Even I can say about myself that it took me a lot of time to start to appreciate the other medals too
And there are things you can admire even outside of the medals.

The U.S. vaulter who came in 4th or 5th, did a super vault and stuck the landing. But, then he cheered and congratulated everyone who came after him and surpassed him. It wasn’t just a minor congratulations either, it was warm and enthusiastic. I was proud he was on the u.s. team just for that.

The Korean’s vault was amazing.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #1313
country flag acionescu

The high jump always has the hottest men
Old 08-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #1314
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
And there are things you can admire even outside of the medals.

The U.S. vaulter who came in 4th or 5th, did a super vault and stuck the landing. But, then he cheered and congratulated everyone who came after him and surpassed him. It wasn’t just a minor congratulations either, it was warm and enthusiastic. I was proud he was on the u.s. team just for that.

The Korean’s vault was amazing.
What are you saying?

We had the show our superiority over the vile imperialists, that's what the Olympics were for
Old 08-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #1315
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
What are you saying?

We had the show our superiority over the vile imperialists, that's what the Olympics were for

And you did a good job.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #1316
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
with the Chinese, blame the Beijing OG.

Well I read some Americans on another forum complaining that NBC's neglect of the silver and bronze medalists was deplorable.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #1317
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

womens 100m HURDLES
Old 08-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #1318
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea the TURK ?
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #1319
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Well I read some Americans on another forum complaining that NBC's neglect of the silver and bronze medalists was deplorable.

Even some gold medal winners!

It’s hard to know with NBC what they are going to show or not show. Sometimes they show something so obscure — where the U.S. isn’t even involved.

Did get to see the Romney horse tho.

Would liked to have known the price tag.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #1320
Banned!

she wasnt in SF 1 there

i'm thinking she must be in SF 2, in 10 minutes time
Closed Thread