MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 08-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,307
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Hello, my lovely doggy dogg's soldiers. It's Professor Johnny Viruz and this is:



Today:
Michael Russell



Michael Russell, called "Iron Mike" is an american tennis player born in 1978.
He's best known for being the last american player winner of the prestigious French Open in 2001, that's why he's called the "Clay King beyond the ocean".



- Wait... What the...? WHAT?! No! He lost in R4 vs Guga Kuerten.
- Oh, good lord. It seems we have another BITCH who believes every stupid story they told you, okay... here we go.



As you know, this is MTF Bios, and we're here to tell you the REAL story.



The ATP Mafia told you all that Iron Mike lost to Guga in R4, right?
BUT GUESS WHAT?!
NO, NO, NO!
THEY FUCKIN LIED TO YOU.



The great Iron Mike was playing the French open after winning the qualies, he defeated powerful claycourters like Mahut, Bruguera, Malisse (epic 5-setter) and then, in R4 he faced Guga Kuerten.

Iron Mike was leading his match vs Kuerten 6-3 6-4 5-3 (Kuerten on serve).

Well... The ATP Mafia told you all Kuerten saved a match point, won that set in a tie-breaker and then easily defeated Mike 6-3 6-1.

BUT NO!


This is what REALLY happened there:



YEAH!


- Uhhh... What's that? A Forehand?
- WHAT?!?!? Are you nuts?! "A forehand". HELL NO, BITCH. It's not "A forehand", it's "The Forehand" and for you it's "Supreme lord Iron Mike's forehand" okay!?



Michael won the match with that powerful forehand.
The defending champion was broken again. Russell won 6-3 6-4 6-3 to the great claycourter. IN-YOUR-FACE. Straight-setted, Guga.

Then, it was pretty amazing what happened:

Mike defeated Kafelnikov, Ferrero and Corretja in order to win the tournament, making 4 bagels and losing less than 5 games per match.

WHAT-A-CHAMPION




As I was saying. Iron Mike is known for being the last american french open winner.
Since that, he won the most important titles ever including 11 challengers and 8 futures in all surfaces the sport has (except grass, fuck grass).




Look at that pic.
You see that? That's honolulu in summer. BUT IT'S BETTER IN WINTER:



YEAH!
Iron Mike won the Honolulu challenger in 2010, in January, 31 2010.
The cold winter of Hawaii had only one winner: Iron Mike. The tournament was played in the now banned surface of snow, where is too difficult to win because the ball doesn't bounces.

Iron Mike made a beautiful bagel over Žemlja and won 6-0 6-3. HOW'S THAT, HUH?

- I'm sorry to interrupt you.
- What the hell do you want? I'm used to your annoying interruptions, since the hewitt chapter you're interrumpting the show, and giving MTF a headache.
- Okay, whatever... But I'm pretty sure Hawaii during winter isn't like that.
- And i'm pretty sure your ass is bigger than a black hole. As you can see, I don't give a crap about what you think, so shut up and enjoy the ride.




ATP experts describe Michael Russel as a defensive counterpuncher.

DEFENSIVE COUNTER MY ASS!

Iron Mike ain't no defensive counterpuncher, he's an "ALL-AROUND-WINNER". He can do better shots than Fedal combined.



But his biggest weapon is his heart.
John McEnroe said in his book "I'm McEnroe, read my book or die" the next line about Iron Mike.

"no one's going to try harder on a tennis court than Michael Russell"

Then he added:
"HELL YEAH, BITCH. Look at your tears of sadness after losing to Mike".





(Random pic, when I put Michael Russell in Google-images this guy appeared, and i'm scared he will kill my family if I don't post his pic here, I recomend you to post his pic in every post you make).



So, now, after you hear the words "LIVING LEGEND", you should think about Mike.
Come on, don't be a bad guy and go buy some tickets to see the legend play.



Look at that face!
Can you say "no" to that face?



And now, for closing this amazing chapter of MTF Bios, this is a video of Michael playing in the Honolulu challenger (As you would see, they won't play in snow anymore, that's so uncool).




That was Professor Johnny Viruz and MTF Bios.
Keep tuned. The next chapter is gonna be sooner than you expect.
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-01-2012, 06:38 AM   #2
country flag sexybeast
Registered User
 
sexybeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,258
sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Michael Russell is the future of american tennis, his legend has only begun....
__________________
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
sexybeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #3
country flag Chris Kuerten
Registered User
 
Chris Kuerten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 24
Posts: 9,179
Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

I can confirm Kuerten lost that match.
__________________
David Ferrer - Dominic Thiem

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #4
country flag Chris Kuerten
Registered User
 
Chris Kuerten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 24
Posts: 9,179
Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

That match in Honolulu is pretty cool, it shows you that sometimes Iron Mike applies a handicap on himself, not allowing himself to hit the ball in the first 50% or final 25% of the court.
__________________
David Ferrer - Dominic Thiem

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:37 AM   #5
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,307
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
That match in Honolulu is pretty cool, it shows you that sometimes Iron Mike applies a handicap on himself, not allowing himself to hit the ball in the first 50% or final 25% of the court.
Mental tricks at their best.
When you enter the court to face Russell, you know there are big chances of being mentally destroyed.
The great players like the real number one (Mardy Fish) fall to the almighty Iron Mike when his mental tactics are ON.

Now that Isner decided he will be mug on clay again, Iron Mike is still the only hope for american tennis in that surface.

"Clay King beyond the ocean"...
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #6
country flag BroTree123
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,749
BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

I cried like a bitch reading this. So emotional and beautiful

Iron Mike 4eva
__________________
Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #7
country flag RonaldGomez
Registered User
 
RonaldGomez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,390
RonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Iron Mike

viruzzz
__________________
Paire - Flo Mayer - the Dog
My blog (in french) : www.doublefaute.fr | https://twitter.com/#!/Double_Faute
RonaldGomez is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #8
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,745
Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Awesome
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
country flag leng jai
Registered User
 
leng jai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oxford (at heart)
Age: 27
Posts: 20,305
leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Guga
__________________
WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #10
country flag superslam77
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,479
superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

goat ʘ‿ʘ
__________________
justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #11
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 1,726
SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Irom Mike should read this thread
__________________
Peace without e
SelvenluvJo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #12
country flag nole_no1
Registered User
 
nole_no1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 12,794
nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Your threads are epic
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #13
country flag n8
 
n8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canberra, Australia
Age: 29
Posts: 6,445
n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Here is my report when I saw him in Sydney. This is epic. Russell actually calls the trainer at 0-5* down in the deciding set!

Quote:
I moved back to court 6 to see Michael Russel and Fabio Fognini, where spectators in the back row were standing backwards on their chairs to watch the packed Schiavone court. 33 year old Russell is showing no signs of slowing down, winning three testing qualifying matches already this week. He started the stronger, which was to be expected given he had already adapted to the conditions, winning the first set 6-2.

Fognini breaks at 1-1 2nd set with a backhand lob but then looks to be is discomfort during the next game. He calls the trainer but receives hostility from the umpire who reveals he can speak Italian and had caught Fognini mouthing off his home language. Despite his injury, Fognini wins the next two games and goes ahead 4*-1. Fognini has both feet treated (I think the problem was blisters) part of which is shown in the middle of the video below (taken by me).



Fognini's rally shot was slower but boy could he unleash some power and did so regularly and surprisingly accurately. That, combined with Russell not being able to hit the backside of a barn, lead to a blowout 2-6 6-2 5*-0 scoreline. At this point Russell calls the trainer, because that is what will save him from three breaks down in the decider. The trainer comes, Russell indicates his right (hitting) arm is sore but no treatment is administered.

Quite an entertaining set. Russell serving at 87% loses it 6-0, bouncing a racquet or two along the way. Fognini was colourful, hitting many winners and either smiling or grimacing a lot. Last year's surprise Roland Garros quarter-finalist saved a big grin post match for some of his more vocal Italian fans.
http://statracket.net/?view=articles/tuesday.html

Another Sydney match report (with controversies) and video featuring Iron Mike: http://statracket.net/?view=articles/sweetruss.html
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
country flag Julián Santiago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,225
Julián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Iron Mike the real king of Clay
Julián Santiago is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #15
country flag tommyg6
Registered User
 
tommyg6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,613
tommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because WE know WHO the real legends are. Today: Michael Russell

Michael Russell is the ultimate lunch pail player on the tour!
tommyg6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios