Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #1006
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :o LOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I like watching it, doesn't mean I totally understand what's going on

I was actually still watching the gymnastics when that incident happened, but it was something to do with a timekeeping problem and the last second ended up lasting for 3 seconds which gave the German girl the chance for the winning point that she apparently shouldn't have been allowed to score. Then there was a protest that lasted for AAAAAGES. Then when they declared the German the win the Korean's coach lodged a written protest. If the fencer had left the bouting area (whatever it's called) then it would have meant she had accepted the result so she had to sit there while it was all sorted (apparently about 1.5 hours in the end).

THEN she had to come back out and fight for the bronze medal - which she lost, not suprisingly after all the drama beforehand
Poor girl.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #1007
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :o LOOOL

Quote:
Meanwhile the Hungarian fencer that won the individual sabre on Sunday was HOT
Isn’t he the one that made me think fencing without protective gear was a good thing?
Old 07-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #1008
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

and shirtless. Dont forget shirtless
Old 07-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #1009
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Isn’t he the one that made me think fencing without protective gear was a good thing?
Did you post about him? I haven't read back.

This one?

Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 03:58 PM   #1010
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea: summary of gymnastics, please?
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #1011
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Summary: I'm not watching.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #1012
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Did you post about him? I haven't read back.

This one?

Not sure, but don’t think so.

He’s cute though.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #1013
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Bronze for Romania. Gold for US and Silver for Russia. China finish 4th.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 07-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #1014
country flag acionescu

[/not amused]
Old 07-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #1015
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Can you imagine the police arresting everybody who has made death threats on MTF?
It just goes to show that IMO, MTF is right in banning people for it, even if it's said "as a joke".

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Why are you sobbing about the lithuanian girl beating Soni? She’s from a baltic state. Sort of a cousin country, no? Like me being happy for a canadian, or the darling Garcia and Sanchez who our commenter kept calling “the Mexicans” and never using their names.
Oh, I was crying with joy. Well not really crying but I hope you get it. The girl was crying and not even the Lithuanian journalists knew about her before the Olympics. Her mother died when she was like 10, his dad was working in the States and when he moved to Plymouth in the UK 2 years ago or so when she was 13 he took his daughters (she has 2 sisters) to him and she kept on training there. She had been swimming in Lithuania already, after their mother died the girls lived with their grandmother in Lithuania.

Quote:
I like watching it, doesn't mean I totally understand what's going on

I was actually still watching the gymnastics when that incident happened, but it was something to do with a timekeeping problem and the last second ended up lasting for 3 seconds which gave the German girl the chance for the winning point that she apparently shouldn't have been allowed to score. Then there was a protest that lasted for AAAAAGES. Then when they declared the German the win the Korean's coach lodged a written protest. If the fencer had left the bouting area (whatever it's called) then it would have meant she had accepted the result so she had to sit there while it was all sorted (apparently about 1.5 hours in the end).

THEN she had to come back out and fight for the bronze medal - which she lost, not suprisingly after all the drama beforehand
Oh goodness, poor girl. I only heard there were some timing issues.

Last edited by MariaV : 07-31-2012 at 05:35 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #1016
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

MELANIE, cute Milos vs Tsonga 3rd set on my TV screen!!!!!!

WTH, 21-21?
Old 07-31-2012, 05:31 PM   #1017
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Bronze for Romania. Gold for US and Silver for Russia. China finish 4th.
I just wanted to ask if I could post spoilers, now you spoiled it for Star.
Poor Russian girls failed so poorly on the floor exercise of what I saw. Gonna rewatch later.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:34 PM   #1018
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I just wanted to ask if I could post spoilers, now you spoiled it for Star.
Poor Russian girls failed so poorly on the floor exercise of what I saw. Gonna rewatch later.
I forgot about that. Now would be a good time for star to have me on ignore.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:36 PM   #1019
country flag MariaV

22-22 3rd set!
Old 07-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #1020
country flag MariaV

Hema, Star has probably logged off and gone feeding Aisha.
Jo-Wili leading 23-22, poor Milos!