Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 66 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #976
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :o LOOOL

Re. the Tom Daley (a.k.a. the Justin Bieber of the Olympics) twitter saga.

The 17-year old dude relates to Tom because Tom lost his dad last year to cancer and he lost his mother recently.
The boy has a history of insulting on twitter. He's a bit of an emotional wreck by the looks of it.
He started by writing that Tom let his dad down. (paraphrasing)
Tom retweeted that and said that after all the effort he put into it, he gets ^ this.
Tom's fans get on the case and start bombarding the 17-year old's twitter account for his stupidity.
The 17-year old apologises but his previous history on twitter to insult at random makes those apologies sound empty. He keeps getting heckled on twitter which pushes him over the edge so he starts making death threats (more than once).

I'm guessing he got arrested for the death threats.

Can you imagine the police arresting everybody who has made death threats on MTF?
It just goes to show that IMO, MTF is right in banning people for it, even if it's said "as a joke".

I'm not defending the 17-year old boy. He was an utter idiot but I'm pretty sure that the police wouldn't have arrested him if he'd made it against any other unknown dude. This is what annoys me in this.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #977
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :o LOOOL

Team GB

Oh, Hi Mike
Old 07-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #978
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
the Swiss guy didnt want to be funny. he was frustarted because they lost, angry because people harassed him on tweeter( again ) and I suppose very, very dumb after I saw his pic
I guess I’m failing to understand the whole tweet thing.

I mean send a fulminating email to your best friend or something, but why do you want the whole world to see your thoughts?

At least he wasn’t arrested.

But, the Greek girl was punished more severely. The Swiss guy got to compete, he just couldn’t stick around the Olympic Village.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #979
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Could people stop puting Federer on those lists with the hottest Olympics athletes?
Old 07-31-2012, 02:32 PM   #980
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

It's so strange that these athletes work so hard to be in the Olympics and throw it away with these stupid tweets. Is there no one around them to prevent their idiocy?
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #981
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I guess I’m failing to understand the whole tweet thing.

I mean send a fulminating email to your best friend or something, but why do you want the whole world to see your thoughts?

At least he wasn’t arrested.

But, the Greek girl was punished more severely. The Swiss guy got to compete, he just couldn’t stick around the Olympic Village.
I agree. She just made a joke, albeit a bad one

He was much, much, worse ....
Old 07-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #982
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
star you are a grumpy morning person

be quiet and make Aisha her brekky before she whaps you
Got awoken this morning by a big thunderclap (and I guess the electricity going off, but I didn’t’ notice that until later)

But, I’m in a good mood.

btw, those GB divers clearly went over on their dive. Huge splash.

Just saw your princess knock down some fences and get time penalties to boot.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:37 PM   #983
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Jesus! This canadian rider who was thrown broke her tailbone and had a concussion. She said her horse had a history of bucking and had sent her to the hospital three times before.

There’s not a more reliable mount to send to the Olympics?
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #984
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

For Mikey:

"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #985
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I agree. She just made a joke, albeit a bad one

He was much, much, worse ....
I thought she should have been severely reprimanded, but being denied the ability to compete was harsh. If she did it again, then she could have been banned.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #986
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Re. the Tom Daley (a.k.a. the Justin Bieber of the Olympics) twitter saga.

I'm not defending the 17-year old boy. He was an utter idiot but I'm pretty sure that the police wouldn't have arrested him if he'd made it against any other unknown dude. This is what annoys me in this.
Agree, sick and fed up hearing about twitter thesedays

cant blame Tom Daley for anything in this but he's milking it a bit and so are the media (who hyped him up in the first place) as you pointed out

Quote:
Team GB

Oh, Hi Mike

stop it

Quote:
Could people stop puting Federer on those lists with the hottest Olympics athletes?
But he is and you know it

he's also the richest.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #987
country flag acionescu

a horse cannot be replaced so easily, I suppose. There is no way that a rider would compete with a different horse.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #988
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Rio Ferdinand is facing fine or a ban for laughing on twitter at a guy who called Ashley Cole "a choc Ice"
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #989
country flag acionescu

I have no problem with "The richest..." list

But Fed and Phelps on "The hottest..."? Seriously.....
Old 07-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #990
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
a horse cannot be replaced so easily, I suppose. There is no way that a rider would compete with a different horse.
I was thinking of picking a different pair altogether.

Some of these professional riders ride several horses in one event.

I think almost none of them (except the princess) own their mounts. They keep them and ride them, but someone wealthy — like Ann Romney — owns the horse.

Sort of like the musicians who play those rare and ancient instruments.
Closed Thread