The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 03:18 AM   #166
country flag noddzy

noddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Ash86 is such a sensible poster ,better than half of the posters in GM
Disagree@ Winnie..I find posters/posts defending their favorite player come hell or high water quite annoying - for e.g sometimes Fed is arrogant- so what, I will not defend him against that. But yes, she does have a veneer of respectability in her posts.
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2012, 03:36 AM   #167
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You are so funny Winnie.
I am dead serious here .She is very respectible in her posts
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2012, 03:52 AM   #168
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

She's on my ignore list so I wouldn't know. The overreaction and generalising all Federer fans based on the troll posts of like, 10, though... Retarded.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2012, 03:53 AM   #169
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddzy View Post
Disagree@ Winnie..I find posters/posts defending their favorite player come hell or high water quite annoying - for e.g sometimes Fed is arrogant- so what, I will not defend him against that. But yes, she does have a veneer of respectability in her posts.
You mean extremely annoying?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 07-20-2012, 03:56 AM   #170
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's on my ignore list so I wouldn't know. The overreaction and generalising all Federer fans based on the troll posts of like, 10, though... Retarded.
to be fair reading that thread ,I am ashamed to call myself a Fed fan Fed will hat to have fans like that .He is such a noble man
Old 07-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #171
country flag tripwires

Yeah, but not every post in that thread that were insulting, rude and/or disrespectful came from Federer fans, and not every Federer fan who posted in that thread said insulting, rude and/or disrespectful things. There are known Fed trolls in this forum, some of whom posted in that thread, so just call them out and don't generalise an entire fanbase based on the behaviour of a few. And it's not like Nadaltards are that much better either.

Clay Death's posts are just extremely worthy as well, and this is me being polite here.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #172
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddzy View Post
@ Rafito out of the Olympics

This is what is happening in GM right now in the olympic thread

I can't find the thread you are talking about. Did the Mods remove it already or did I just overlook it? And as for Rafa not going to the Olympics I'm glad. I'm a fan of Rafa's as all of you know, however, he has already won Olympic gold. And his knees keep giving him problems so I never saw a reason for him to go anyway.

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #173
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, but not every post in that thread that were insulting, rude and/or disrespectful came from Federer fans, and not every Federer fan who posted in that thread said insulting, rude and/or disrespectful things. There are known Fed trolls in this forum, some of whom posted in that thread, so just call them out and don't generalise an entire fanbase based on the behaviour of a few. And it's not like Nadaltards are that much better either.

Clay Death's posts are just extremely worthy as well, and this is me being polite here.
I don't know what happens when CD leaves the Castle thread? In the Castle his posting is wonderful. He is nice and shows respect for all posters and their favorite players whoever they may be. We have Fed fans that post in the Castle. In fact a remark was made in a post there recently that there were more Fed fans there now than any other fans! It is only when CD is outside the Castle thread that his posting becomes

Old 07-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #174
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Hope the storms have passed, Mae. That sounds pretty scary. :speakles
No we just keep having more! We had one last night that had the loudest thunder I have ever heard in my whole life I wanted to crawl under the bed, but the bed is too low!

Old 07-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #175
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I don't know what happens when CD leaves the Castle thread? In the Castle his posting is wonderful. He is nice and shows respect for all posters and their favorite players whoever they may be. We have Fed fans that post in the Castle. In fact a remark was made in a post there recently that there were more Fed fans there now than any other fans! It is only when CD is outside the Castle thread that his posting becomes
Maybe he's a hypocrite himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
No we just keep having more! We had one last night that had the loudest thunder I have ever heard in my whole life I wanted to crawl under the bed, but the bed is too low!
Mae, you are so cute.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #176
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

CD just asks for respect for each player. I dont see anything wrong in that. My two Cents on this.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #177
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Maybe he's a hypocrite himself.

Mae, you are so cute.
Thank you I think CD's problems outside the Castle Thread is that in the Castle Thread everyone is respectful of all players and their fans. But outside the Castle Thread this mutual respect is not always present. In some cases it is rarely present And this makes CD mad and that is when his posting becomes

Old 07-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #178
country flag tripwires

he can't expect everyone to bend to his whims and fancies. Anyway, hope the storm goes away!! Weather's been freaky everywhere lately.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #179
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
he can't expect everyone to bend to his whims and fancies. Anyway, hope the storm goes away!! Weather's been freaky everywhere lately.
You don't wnt people to be respectful
Old 07-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #180
country flag tripwires

That wasn't what I said.
Closed Thread