Rogi's Belly Button Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #16
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rogi's Belly Button Thread

I've never liked 20yo guys. I mean since I've been about 20- 25 yo.
I've always liked bigger man than me. And Roger breack this as well.
He's younger than me but I see him so man and guy at the same time.
And in his younger images I see all his best he has now.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I'm more a belly-button worshipper than a feet-worshipper myself

The doctors should be really careful when they have it cut because it's quite important for the beauty, I think
Jesus! Such threads always bring out the real sex of a person. I always thought you were male Duong
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #18
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Jesus! Such threads always bring out the real sex of a person. I always thought you were male Duong
I am don't you love girls' belly button ?

I'm also quite proud of my belly-button to say the truth : my wife loves it
Old 07-20-2012, 01:04 AM   #19
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

I fully aprove of this thread!

Men's bellies. Aahhhahahahahah... I prefer them soft, warm, and and a bit hairy (very masculine!), yes. Yum yummie
Fed's is a goooooooood one, yep.

(sorry. Don't mind me please )

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:36 AM   #20
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

okay... first I must express my reaction to this thread in smilies:

Now that that's out of the way, Rogi does have a cute bellybutton
Old 07-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #21

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am don't you love girls' belly button ?

I'm also quite proud of my belly-button to say the truth : my wife loves it

This thread is outrageous ... Men celebrating men's belly buttons!
And you? married too...and then this?

Of course I love women belly buttons but those pictures were not Claudia Schiffer's.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 07-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #22
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
This thread is outrageous ... Men celebrating men's belly buttons!
And you? married too...and then this?

Of course I love women belly buttons but those pictures were not Claudia Schiffer's.
Claudia Schiffer great choice

I didn't say I was attracted by his bellybutton myself ... but I can understand, which is different

Anyway, I can see his is really masculine ... and little belly, which is even better
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #23
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond repute

We are not all men. I am a woman.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
We are not all men. I am a woman.
Don't believe it. Show us your belly-button.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #25
country flag aderblauen

aderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Claudia Schiffer great choice

I didn't say I was attracted by his bellybutton myself ... but I can understand, which is different

Anyway, I can see his is really masculine ... and little belly, which is even better

Well despite having nothing but the utmost platonic affections for him originally ; with the exception of his hands (which I find very gentle looking), I always thought Roger does have very masculine features: chiseled jaw, large chin, wide shoulders, broad chest, domineering brow, tall, excessively hairy/furry, etc. Though I myself find it adorable I can understand how for some people, his nose is too much, but everything else there's not much you can point a finger at. Even before I had grown to recognize my physical ideal, I thought the world believed such traits to be the exemplary features of a man, so I was surpised to find how many people thought him ugly. Anyway for those who do like him I guess, part of the appeal is despite this macho man/Paul Bunyan features is of gentle spirit, appears to be an attentive and loyal partner, not afraid to laugh at himself and is sensitive enough to be moved to tears about things he's passionate about. Haha, thinking about it, what woman doesn't want something like this? These are all good traits...but today's topic is his navel. Anyone have more photos besides the ones I posted? You know...just for reconnaissance sake.

Last edited by aderblauen : 07-21-2012 at 07:05 AM.
aderblauen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:27 AM   #26
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Hmm... since we are all making confessions... I like Rogers's hands a lot, ofc his hair, and um, he has nice eyelashes...
And, it wasn't hm who changed my perception - but when I was younger I really didn't like hairy men and men with shaved heads... Now... I can say that my perception is changing and that tastes vary in time, I like both hairy and not hairy men (it just has to click for me) and I find some men with shaved heads very sexy...
But I do not fancy feet either... Nor bellybuttons. But I do like if a man has a bellybutton like Roger has.. I dislike this type of bellybuttons --> http://hlpain.com/wp-content/uploads...lly-button.jpg
I love Roger's hands a lot.. beautiful fingers, the perfect hair..those eyes..eyebrows , and I love hairy men, I really don't like hairless men..I find it uhm..how to say? not masculine XD, to be back on the topic..belly button ? I like his tummy, but never thought about the belly button, that's a little crazy XD, even for me ..who likes every part of Roger.., but yea he has a good belly button

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:32 AM   #27
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aderblauen View Post
Well despite having nothing but the utmost platonic affections for him originally ; with the exception of his hands (which I find very gentle looking), I always thought Roger does have very masculine features: chiseled jaw, large chin, wide shoulders, broad chest, domineering brow, tall, excessively hairy/furry, etc. Though I myself find it adorable I can understand how for some people, his nose is too much, but everything else there's not much you can point a finger at. Even before I had grown to recognize my physical ideal, I thought the world believed such traits to be the exemplary features of a man, so I was surpised to find how many people thought him ugly. Anyway for those who do like him I guess, part of the appeal is despite this macho man/Paul Bunyan features is of gentle spirit, appears to be an attentive and loyal partner, not afraid to laugh at himself and is sensitive enough to be moved to tears about things he's passionate about. Haha, thinking about it, what woman doesn't want something this? These are all good traits...but today's topic is his navel. Anyone have more photos besides the ones I posted? You know...just for reconnaissance sake.
This..! just to..you know..check the belly button

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #28
country flag aderblauen

aderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTennis View Post
This..! just to..you know..check the belly button

Naturally.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #29
country flag neverlandneverflies

neverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond repute

I'll adhere to that, Rogi's got a cute belly button...Like you said, it's got a nice shape, I like that if you look carefully you can see to the bottom of it and that it's crowned by curls. All of Rogi is adorable really, but I agree and Roger is always showing it so he appears to love it also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aderblauen View Post
Anyone have more photos besides the ones I posted? You know...just for reconnaissance sake.
:

Not even Luthi can't help staring:

neverlandneverflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #30
country flag aderblauen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdoglover View Post
I'll adhere to that, Rogi's got a cute belly button...Like you said, it's got a nice shape, I like that if you look carefully you can see to the bottom of it and that it's crowned by curls. All of Rogi is adorable really, but I agree and Roger is always showing it so he appears to love it also.
:

Not even Luthi can't help staring:

Oh wow, thank you! What a feast for the eyes...These are scrumptious!!! Lol at the one of Luthi; Ive seen photos of him looking a couple of times...but who can blame him? Mirka's a very happy woman I should think.