Monday 16/7/12 Roger Federer breaks the all time weeks at no. 1 record. CONGRATS ROG! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #151
country flag Backhand_Maestro

Backhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday 16/7/12 Roger Federer breaks the all time weeks at no. 1 record. CONGRATS

So who bought the #RF287 ?

French Open W (1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981)

Wimbledon W (1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980)

3 Channel Slams; 4 Consecutive RG; 5 Consecutive SW19

GOAT
Backhand_Maestro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #152
country flag Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday 16/7/12 Roger Federer breaks the all time weeks at no. 1 record. CONGRATS

No one can do it for three times to ascend to #1.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #153
country flag Juz78

Juz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
Have you watched this clip? Formally uploaded by ATPWorldTour:

Surprised no one has posted this? Seems very nice of ATPWorldTour to carry on from their 15 Grand Slam tribute.
I'm actually really impressed with what the ATP have done honouring Fed since the win. 2 classy videos and a nice splash page for the website. It is really great to see. Regardless of your opinion on him, every tennis fan should enjoy the moment.
Juz78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #154
country flag TheFearlessOne

TheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheFearlessOne has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this has been mentioned here, but just found it out and thought this is pretty interesting:

The record for most weeks at #1 in doubles is held by Bob and Mike Bryan at 289 weeks. Considering that the Tennis Olympics finishes on the 5th of August, it gives Federer 2 more weeks at the top. If I did my maths right, it means that if Federer loses the #1 rank to Djokovic in the Olympics and never regains it, the record will be the same amount of weeks in singles and doubles.
TheFearlessOne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #155
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

While obviously not continuous, Roger Federer has the longest interval between first achieving No.1 and last achieving No. 1.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...#ixzz20u1SaERs
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #156
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Sports Illustrated needs to fire their reporter and hire me.

Jimmy Connors had from July 29th 1974 to July 3rd 1983.

8 years 11 months.

Federer's first shot of breaking this record will be reaching Year End number one this year.

Safe to say, if MTF isn't posting that it's a record, chances are it isn't a record.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #157
country flag Ibracadabra

Ibracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond reputeIbracadabra has a reputation beyond repute

He was already the greatest of all time before be achieved this, i and many tennis fans can now just hope this wasn't his last horah.

David Nalbandian
Ibracadabra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #158
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backhand_Maestro View Post
So who bought the #RF287 ?
Passenger # 287 on the Fed Express did.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #159
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Roger Federer is his name.

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #160
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Fed haters must really hate tennis that much.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #161
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutinos harcos View Post
Correction,Muger Frauderer.
who is that dude??

and..what means Muger?

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:45 AM   #162
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
who is that dude??

and..what means Muger?
Another troll trying to get reactions while posting something he himself does not believe in.

"Muger" is just combining "Mug" (as in Mug if the Month) with "Roger". He likes to exaggerate to the maximum possible extent, it seems. But when it becomes simply too much to be believable there is no point in repying.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:25 AM   #163
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Roger! Remarkable acheivement.

Last edited by Fedex : 07-19-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Fedex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #164
country flag henke007

henke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond repute

He is wiserer
Old 07-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #165
country flag Fedexex

Fedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond repute

Bow down to the King.