Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #46
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Still celebrating Wimbledon... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post

Timberlake?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #47
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Maru looks fatter than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
did you know Marcos married yesterday

WTA Croat player Karoline Sprem

and she's preggers
Seriously? I had no idea!

Photos?
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-15-2012, 06:17 PM   #48
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind, I found some:

Old 07-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #49
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.index.hr/black/clanak/lju...is/625879.aspx
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #50
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Not the happiest looking couple I’ve seen.

Last edited by star : 07-15-2012 at 06:44 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #51
country flag Metis

google translation:

In a beautiful setting indexes sites enter into marriage this Saturday celebrated the 27-year-old tennis player Karolina Sprem. She and her chosen person, Cypriot tennis player Marcos Baghdatis (27), were married in a chapel near the castle. The couple changed locations driving the chariot, and pushing them from prying eyes and covered with numerous umbrellas. Nevertheless, the photographs are glimpses Karolina's sumptuous wedding dress decorated with delicate beads and decorated with the long blond locks. In this affair the media started writing about tennis in January 2010. year.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #52
country flag Metis

More info:

http://www.tportal.hr/showtime/estra...Baghdatis.html

The castle from the front of a hundred guests Varazdin married tennis player Karolina Sprem and Cypriot tennis player Marcos Baghdatis, wrote 24 hours.

A connection Carolina and Marcos began to speak 2010th The first Grand Slam in Australia, it would be for a few months later walked embraced Varazdin. Connection on Saturday they married before hundreds of invited guests, among whom were 30-odd Baghdatisovih cousin, wrote 24 hours . newlyweds were in the carriage drove Trakoscan castle where the ceremony was held secular wedding, while the church took part in a nearby chapel. your wedding party newlyweds are organized in a tent with Trakošćanska lake.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #53
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #54
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 07-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #55
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Not the happiest looking couple I’ve seen.
Maybe the carriage ride was eventful, with the smell from the horses and her being pregnant.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #56
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Just days after our reader Anastasia suggested a WTA Players and their Boyfriends/Husbands series, we already have a good reason to launch it - two years into their relationship, women's tennis player Karolina Sprem and ATP star Marcos Baghdatis decided to tie the knot this weekend in the bride's native Croatia.

In a splendid setting of a Trakoscan Castle, the 27-year-olds married in a small chapel next to the castle, while during the wedding they were changing sites in a carriage, using umbrellas to hide from the paparazzi.

The bride looked beautiful in a pearl-adorned wedding dress, wearing her hair down with romantic curls accessorized by a pearl headband.

It's amazing how undercover this relationship was, even though they are both tennis players, isn't it? Think of Wozzilroy!
http://www.womenstennisblog.com/2012...cos-baghdatis/
Old 07-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #57
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Maybe the carriage ride was eventful, with the smell from the horses and her being pregnant.
Not sure about the significance of the extra horse.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #58
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
He's way past his prime.

OK, I didn't pick the best photo , but still...

I still look at him with my 20 yo eyes It's like you'd say to me that George Michael has white hair. IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 07-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #59
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Glad to see they switched rides.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #60
country flag Metis

http://www.24sata.hr/domace-zvijezde...jencali-274049

Quote:
Another long-time tennis crowned the marriage relationship. The magical atmosphere of the castle Trakošćan fateful 'yes' uttered Varazdin tennis player Karolina Sprem (27) and her longtime partner, Cypriot tennis player Marcos Baghdatis (27). A related film virgins spouse, began to speak more in early 2010. During the first Grand Slam tournament of the season, the Australian Open. Embraced in Varazdin walks could be seen for several months later. Then it became more than clear that the world-famous tennis players very serious lovers.

The wedding brought together a hundred guests, mostly relatives and closest friends, among whom were 30-odd Baghdatisovih relatives. The newlyweds were in the carriage drove himself Trakošćan Castle, where he held secular wedding ceremonies. In a chapel near the castle held the church of worship. The castle itself was decorated with Croatian and Cypriot flags. Bride and groom wedding party was organized in the tent, which was only erected for the occasion with Trakošćanska lake at the foot of the castle.

The whole castle was closed to the public during the ceremony. Bodyguards are newlyweds umbrellas covered the whole time, while the whole army of private security guards waved his hands in front of the lens of photographers. Tourists are even with tickets wanted a tour Trakošćan, they were stopped at the foot of the castle and asked to return in an hour.

the fateful 'yes'
Closed Thread