Football Zone - Page 99 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #1471
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Juve are used to thieving. At the same time Pozzo has this model which works in these financial times, sure it would be good if they can keep the players but it's not going to change under Pozzo at Udinese.
It happened last year with Zapata and Inler leaving, admittedly they are not as good as Isla, Kwadho and Armero but the club did fine.

I'm not expecting another top 3 season, but it'd be nice to still be competitive in Serie A.

Di Natale has effectively signed a contract that will see him end his career in Udine so there is some good news.

Also the Pozzos have taken over my local club, Watford, which is pretty cool and exciting.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2012, 02:05 AM   #1472
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I've just read my post about the England team back again and it sounds quite silly. Excuse me!

England are pretty poor.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:25 AM   #1473
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Yup, we're garbage. Awful coaching system that's gonna take 10 years to correct. There's kids at my local five a side pitches about 6 or 7 and they're absolutely brilliant on the ball, but you know if the FA's coaching programme got their hands on them that talent would be coached out of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's anti-football that we play at the moment. Hopefully some youngsters will come through, in addition to the gifted technicians that we already have? It's not likely but we can dream, lol. England for Brazil 2014!
If you guys compare the amount of UEFA trained coaches that England has vs the amount countries like Spain or Germany have you can get why it is the way it is.

You see UEFA trained coaches in Spain doing work with the U-12 ranks of a club, so they get pro coaching since they are kids and get well acquainted with the system.

Also, most clubs & the NT tend to keep the same playing system along all the categories, see Spain NT for example: the senior, the Olympic team, the U-21, the U-20, the U-19, all teams play more or less the same way (with the obvious differences in level) but that means that when they get to the senior NT, they know how to play it, it isn't something weird for them and it is paying, see our results lately.

Last edited by Arkulari : 07-14-2012 at 04:30 AM.
Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #1474
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

25 best football players of the moment, do you guys agree?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #1475
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe Silva, Buffon in for Bale and di Maria.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
Old 07-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #1476
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
To be fair, we've got some gifted midfield players coming through like Josh McEachran, Jack Rodwell, Tom Cleverley and others.

A great goalkeeper in Joe Hart.

A solid defence, even after Terry and Lescott leave, with Phil Jones and perhaps Chris Smalling. The full-backs are great, with Kyle Walker on the right and eventually Gibbs.

Up front, Danny Welbeck and Wayne Rooney looks like a great partnership that will last another couple of major tournaments.

I know it's not a fantastic team, but you can believe with it, unlike England teams for the past decade or so.
you should be happy Joe Hart is still so young. The other day I saw England U19 and the goalkeeper was extending the best Robbie Green tradition. Even the German Eurosport reporter said: "He tries to play football, he better stops with that."

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #1477
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
maybe Silva, Buffon in for Bale and di Maria.
Thiago Silva?

also Kaka is not that good lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #1478
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Thiago Silva?

also Kaka is not that good lately
yeah how could I forget about him.

Maybe di Maria and Suarez out, Thiago Silva and Modric in.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #1479
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Santi Cazorla is better than Modric.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #1480
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

you're kidding right? well of course you have the right to your own opinion but I don't think Santi is nowhere near Modric.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #1481
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Santi Cazorla is better than Modric.
Completely agree.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #1482
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post

Also, most clubs & the NT tend to keep the same playing system along all the categories, see Spain NT for example: the senior, the Olympic team, the U-21, the U-20, the U-19, all teams play more or less the same way (with the obvious differences in level) but that means that when they get to the senior NT, they know how to play it, it isn't something weird for them and it is paying, see our results lately.
yah good for you, still crap at every other major sport

notice all you spaniards hate cycling now that we Brits also dominate that and ****ador was found out to be a filthy cheat
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #1483
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Santi is better than Modric, Kaká should be out for Silva

Old 07-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #1484
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
yah good for you, still crap at every other major sport

notice all you spaniards hate cycling now that we Brits also dominate that and ****ador was found out to be a filthy cheat
We're also good at basketball, handball, tennis, MotoGP, F1, field hockey, waterpolo, sailing...

Contador is a cheat and an idiot, all cycling guys dope one way or another but only the stupid ones get caught

Old 07-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #1485
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

have the spanish juniors won the penalties v Greece yet?

amazing the coaching over there and in Germany, for kicking those penalties
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread