Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis - Page 333 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #4981
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #4982
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Anyone here watch, " So you think you can dance? " star? Was watching yesterday. Like that show.
I like it, but not as much as I used to. The judges are buggy. I fast forward through their comments unless they have someone good that week.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #4983
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

i notice that Maria didn't wear her engagement ring? Did they break up?

the above question is not for BD, of course, we already know his feelings
Old 07-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #4984
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea, I looked and found a bit blown up pic. She has a gold band on her left hand. It could be her engagement ring turned around.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4a4d5e201300695

Looks like it has little diamonds in it.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5e125d201300604

These take forever to load.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:23 AM   #4985
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the band but her ring is a huge rock, see the RG trophy+Eiffel Tower pics

maybe, indeed, she turned it around to avoid flashes and blinding people
Old 07-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #4986
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I hate pigeons for the stupid sound they make but this is pretty cool as a youtube video, I think.
I love pigeon sound! It so romantic, feels like I'm in a fairy-tale

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #4987
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I saw the band but her ring is a huge rock, see the RG trophy+Eiffel Tower pics

maybe, indeed, she turned it around to avoid flashes and blinding people
You always notice the slightest thing about jewelry. I never noticed any jewelry in the gif at all. I like the earrings in the big picture.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #4988
country flag acionescu

Oh, but i didnt notice the missing ring in the gif( although you can see her earrings in it )

I saw the pics on another site before the gif was posted here and I was wondering.....
Old 07-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #4989
country flag acionescu

See here the medium-sized meteor?

Old 07-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #4990
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I was concentrating on that super ugly dress, I suppose.

Rafa! Shorter, shorter, gone.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #4991
country flag acionescu

But he still had it in the Italy vacation pictures

I bet it's some gelhair, Nando
Old 07-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #4992
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Impressive in a foreign language.

Old 07-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #4993
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

So my nephews have a BMX competition again this weekend but only one of them is participating. The other one was careless with his bike yesterday (left it outside unattended) so his dad hid it and told him it was probably stolen. I was there when all this happened and let me tell you, it was very hard for me to witness it, I don't approve of such methods. But he's not my kid so I didn't say anything. I just hope it will be worth it in the end.

Otherwise the week was lots of fun and lots of work (for me) And my niece has just started saying the rolling 'r', we were all pretty amazed, the boys were already 5 when they learned how to do that.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #4994
country flag acionescu

this is the best method, believe me.

Unfortunately I get angry too quickly and I yell and of course my son just pushes the ignore button and he understands nothing of what is good or wrong.

but when I'm calm enough and take his stuff away or forbid him to go somewhere ( and keep my word ), he understands
Old 07-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #4995
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, taking the bike away and not allowing to participate in competitions is adequate punishment. But telling him that the bike is gone for good and that he won't get another one? That's too much IMO. I hope they have told him by now that that's not really the case.

Edit: On the other hand, the boy is pretty smart. He figured out himself that possibly his dad just wants to teach him a lesson and the bike is not really stolen. So, from what I hear, he hasn't been terribly upset about it. I wonder what the parents will do if the boy just accepts quietly that he doesn't have a bike (for now) and doesn't beg for it?

Last edited by -Evita- : 07-14-2012 at 04:29 PM.
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread