Daniel Berta - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-07-2012, 02:00 AM   #331
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daniel Berta

he'll be playing qualies in bstaad this weekend and he's got a nice draw so hopefully he'll get in
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #332
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute

he lost 3-6 2-6.

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Ausie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #333
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

what in the fuck?
Old 07-09-2012, 01:27 AM   #334
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, bad loss.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #335
country flag misty1
Banned!

so im gonna go ahead and assume he's completely written off tennis..which is disappointing to say the least
Old 02-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #336
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

He could be injured?

I agree, it's highly unlikely we'll ever see him on the circuit anymore. What a great shame.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #337
country flag misty1
Banned!

I honestly thought he was going to be the one to take over for robin. I always rated him to have the highest potential of all the swedish youngsters if he could ever get going

he fought through dealing with alot of injuries but now it all seems for nothing since its looking like he decided to focus more on his family

cant blame him in a way because family is important but from a fan point of view it sucks when you know what could have been
Old 03-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #338
country flag misty1
Banned!

i just found that he has a website and this was published on january 14th:

Berta showed good form at Rosendahl Winter Tour

The Rosendahl Winter Tour event in Uppsala, Sweden, took place this weekend where Daniel Berta managed to reach the play-offs after a great performance in the round-robin group stage format.

It was the first tournament of the year for Daniel Berta and the round-robin format of the Rosendahl Winter Tour proved to be a good format for Daniel to start with. The pre-season practice had consisted of preparations on and off the court at his club, Upsala Tennis Klubb, which managed to stay in the Swedish Elite League this year.

In the round-robin matches Daniel produced scintillating form with three wins. The first match was against Markus Eriksson which proved to be close match with both the second and third set going into tie breaks. The match was played late on Friday evening to attract the local crowd and Berta proved to be the stronger player and closing out the match in 3-6, 7-6, 7-6. Eriksson later qualified for the playoffs and went on to win the whole tournament.

The second match was against Johan Bäckström, a player who Berta had faced many times as a junior, and Berta won that match 6-3, 6-2.

The final match of the round-robin group stage was against the current Swedish ranked #1 player, Patrik Rosenholm, but that did not stop Daniel winning the match in straight sets. Final score was 6-3, 6-3.

Going into the playoffs, Berta faced Davis Cup player Michael Ryderstedt in the semifinal. Berta produced a scintillating first set, with flawless offensive play, which finished 6-2. Ryderstedt fought back hard in the second set and keeping the unforced errors to a minimum. The match was now one set all after Ryderstedt winning the second set 6-1.

The third set proved to be a thrilling event for the spectators to watch. Both players were keen to win and in Ryderstedt’s serve game at 6-5 the score was 30-40. Berta had match point but Ryderstedt managed to deliver a powerful first serve and later take the game. In the third set tie break, Ryderstedt proved to deliver solid play and taking home the match. Final score was 2-6, 6-1, 7-6.

Round-Robin
Daniel Berta defeated Markus Eriksson 3-6, 7-6, 7-6

Daniel Berta defeated Johan Backström 6-3, 6-2

Daniel Berta defeated Patrik Rosenholm 6-3, 6-3

Playoffs
Michael Ryderstedt defeated Daniel Berta 2-6, 6-1, 7-6

January 14, 2013

i suppose the fact that a website is maintained and that he bothered playing this is a small reason to be optimistic but he doesnt show up anywhere else
Old 09-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #339
country flag SwedSerbia

SwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond repute

Berta just qualified for the future in Gothenburg, and he´s on the entry list for the upcoming 4 futures in Sweden. Let´s see what he got to offer. The Swede who collects most points in this so called The Rising tour will be awarded with an WC to the MD in Stockholm Open.

And hopefully i will get the chance to see him and the other players next week.

KOM IGEN! Söderling Lindell Ymer Windahl
SwedSerbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:03 AM   #340
country flag Gliese581

Gliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond repute

is he attempting to start again?. Ive seen pictures of him training in a gym, im wondering if he's going to try and have a career again or if he's continuing to only coach
Gliese581 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote