Andy Murray does not say: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #61
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray does not say: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis

i've seen nadulltards around here compare their idol to jordan instead of rodman

true story

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #62
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

stockton and malone would have carved up lebron and any group of taxi drivers he'd call a team
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #63
country flag stewietennis

stewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
i've seen nadulltards around here compare their idol to jordan instead of rodman

true story
Why would they compare Nadal to Rodman?
Dennis excelled at rebounding but sucked at every other aspect of the game more than everyone else: field goal % was subpar, free throw % was Shaq-like, his passing was nothing special, he wasn't fast, his defence was overrated (just because you get rebounds doesn't automatically mean you're a great defender; that's why he refused to help double team on Olajuwon in the Houston-SA series – his overrated defence would be exposed), his dedication to training was questionable, his extracurricular activities distracted him from the game and they needed the GOAT player to reel him in during games. Where are the supposed similarities?
stewietennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #64
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray says: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechlan View Post
I liked the response to this question:

Q. What did that do for you to see LeBron James win this year? Did you internalize that?

ANDY MURRAY: No, but I always enjoy seeing that because I follow basketball a lot and watch a lot of the sports news and stuff. There's a lot of people out there that didn't want him to win. There's a lot of people that said he would never win. There's a lot of people who said he never played his best in finals. In the fourth quarter of games he never steps up.

Then you see how he played the whole of the Finals, the whole of the Playoffs. Sometimes it takes guys a bit longer than others.
Gee I had no idea Andy liked basketball!
Old 07-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #65
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Lebron who?

And why should we care about a shit sport like failsketball

I have no idea who this James chap is

I've heard of Michael Jordan
I know kobe Bryant was a douche looking mother Rucker with a hot wife

Wayne gretski

And that's it
American sportsmen are nobodies outside America
Old 07-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #66
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

"Good luck @andy_murray at Wimbledon tomorrow. Congrats on getn to the final. Honored by the shout out. Will be rooting for U. C u in London!"

http://twitter.com/KingJames
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #67
country flag green25814

green25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond repute

LeGOAT is a Murraytard

Federer - The Artist
Murray - The Tactician
Nalbandian - The Ballstriker
Llodra - The S/V
green25814 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #68
country flag mooncreek

mooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit I'm laughing at how LeBron perked up upon some tennis player mentioning his name.

The Brian Baker Story. Proof that truth is stranger than fiction... until Hollywood buys the rights and proceeds to keep screwing the script up.
mooncreek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:08 AM   #69
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray says: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireballer View Post
LOL shut up man.Lebron James in the most talented player to ever play the game and a pure champion in his heart.Murray is a choker and a pusher with limited talent compared to the KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:14 AM   #70
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

LeBron James:

Good luck at Wimbledon. Will be rooting for U."
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #71
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

LeBron's tweet
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote