How is the grass? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default How is the grass?

Jurgen's first round match at Wimbledon has been exciting. I wish I was writing that he won because he had several match points when the rain came and the match was postponed until Wednesday.
Jurgen is leading 3-6, 7-6(2), 2-6, 6-4, 5-4. Jurgen is serving and I think it was duece when they called it because of rain. Jurgen had several easy looking shots to win the match but over hit them. I will keep my fingers crossed for him tomorrow.
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #2

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How is the grass?

The grass was kind to Jurgen today. Although he lost his serve and allowed Stan to tie the match at 5 all, Jurgen did win it in the fifth set 8-6.
His doubles partner, Petzschner lost to Mayer in five sets. He had won the first two sets. What a shame he lost.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #3

Jurgen lost to Lacko in 5 sets. I was hoping and thought he would win this match.
Melzer L Lacko 4-6, 7-6((4), 6-3, 3-6, 4-6.
Now lets see how he and Phillip will do in the doubles.

I have to wonder if anyone is out there. How about posting here so I know that their are fans of Jurgen out there reading all my posts.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #5

I think Jurgen must like to play a lot on grass. The double match went 5 sets. How many 5 setters will he play? Jurgen is also playing Mix doubles with his girlfriend.
Melzer/Petzschner df C Berlocq/L Mayer 3-6, 7-6 (0),3-6, 6-3, 6-4
Old 07-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #6

Today was just a little shorter, only 4 sets.
Melzer/Petzschner df Lu/Waske 6-3, 6-4, 6-7 (6), 6-2
Nest round oponent has yet to be determined.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #7

They were back to a very exciting 5 sets today.
Melzer/Petzschner df Elgin/Istomin 6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (9),1-6, 16-14
Lets hope they don't take so long tomorrow.

Hope you all had a Happy 4th of July America.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #8
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, you too
The doubles draw has opened up to say the least
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #9

They have won again today in 4 sets. Looked good and confident during the match.
Melzer/Petzschner df Dodig/Melo 7-5, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3
NExt they will play LIndstedt/Tecau
Keep it up fellows.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #10

Too many double faults today-10.. I thought they might come back, but it was close.
Melzer/Petzschner lost to Lindstedt/Tacau 4-6, 7-6 (10), 4-6, 3-6.

The Bryan twins also lost today so I was really hoping Jurgen and phil would reach the finals. They can be proud of how well they did do reaching the semi-finals.