Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 05:08 AM   #76
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Definitely that one. Nope, I don't hate Nadal specifically. I hate all pros, the ones that I support are just the ones that I hate the least . Could you try making your point again and then maybe I can comprehend it?
ups, he have a hipster here.

First at all, my point is basically that if a player thinks that a injury affects his performance during a match he has the right to said it, whatever his name is. I don't give a shit. For example Nole thinks his problems with gluten ruined at some degree his career until 2011... well, I have no problem with that and certainly I will not bitch about this issue in a tennis forum.

Second, the best player always win. And yes, better player in a random match is the one who manages to stay healthy, motivated, inspired, rested and fit. I was not healthy -> it's your problem. I was not motivated enough -> it's your problem. I was not inspired -> it's your fucking problem. I was not rested-> party to hard? too much time to getting your job done? I was not fit-> Practice harder you lazy bastard.

God is killing me

Last edited by Kiedis : 07-05-2012 at 05:22 AM.
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2012, 05:11 AM   #77
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostaw1969 View Post
It's obvious you have no idea what a preemptive excuse is, what Nadal talked about prior to the "scare" was a classic example of one. And you if "...fail to see the relevance..."of what I described, then you either don't understand decorum, are obtuse, or both.
When Federer said yesterday he had pain in his back... was a preemptive excuse too? And when he said this two months ago?

Quote:
Q. Is it just a cold or is it a flu?
ROGER FEDERER: I don't know. I have a bit of a combination. Not terrible temperature, but I have some things going on.
We want to know!

God is killing me
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #78
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute

As far as Rafa's concerned, sadly he is always fair game to be disrespected on these boards, in fact non Rafa fans who don't have a go deserve Nike vouchers. Easier to be a sheep I suppose.
Tiredness classed as an injury now?
Murray should get as much if not more stick than Rafa. I have watched just about all his matches from his tourneys this year. Karlovic - Wimbledon match alone, he was fiddling with his knee, his leg, his groin, his tricep...Rarely pulls out of an event injured. Djokovic is called faker.
mseles1 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread