Wimbledon's anti-pigeon hawk Rufus missing - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #16
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon's anti-pigeon hawk Rufus missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Nadal couldn't go out empty handed this year.
If he couldn't stay in the draw, why should the other players have a comfortable time?

"Steal the hawk and unleash the pigeons!", said Uncle Toni.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #17
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

They should have a bird trained on centre court to "oversee" players taking to long to serve. Like on the 10th ball bounce a hawk swoops down and takes the ball and Novak loses the points automatically. Nadal's butt is another target

It's not hawkeye but hawkclaw. A new ATP system that improves the game. The crowd and viewers at home will love it
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #18
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
They should have a bird trained on centre court to "oversee" players taking to long to serve. Like on the 10th ball bounce a hawk swoops down and takes the ball and Novak loses the points automatically. Nadal's butt is another target

It's not hawkeye but hawkclaw. A new ATP system that improves the game. The crowd and viewers at home will love it
in addition to this brilliance, I'd like to see the hawkclaw in action against players who towel down after an ace/missed return.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:14 AM   #19
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

they found him

i still think the people who put him in the cage and lock in the car should be put in the cage and locked in the car instead

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote