Milos Raonic - Page 154 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #2296
country flag AnotherGameFor

AnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Milos Raonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
Actually, if the matches before his take a while or we get rain and it goes past 2 ET then TSN is switching their coverage to TSN 2 only, that might just be ESPN's coverage, and not entire Milos match, but hopefully not
Sharapova decided to blow a 3-1 lead in the 2nd so that she can play a 3rd set (which she is now up 4-0 in), so it might go late if the Fish match goes long. On Tuesday there was no Euro match, whereas today, there is, so they really only have 1 channel available after 2pm which may be why they havn't said that they are putting the Milos match on TSN2.

Regardless, they are streaming court 1 on TSN.ca.
AnotherGameFor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #2297
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

So Milos starts just as TSN switches to TSN 2 but they are going to show all of his match on TSN 2 anyway, so no coverage of the other matches

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #2298
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he's on now

saved 15-40 and adv. querrey his opening service

was probably the closes either one will get to breaking
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #2299
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

and im wrong

got 0-40

big serves from sam

deuce
Old 06-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #2300
country flag misty1
Banned!

sam holds

both have had chances to break, 3 of them but neither could convert
Old 06-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #2301
country flag misty1
Banned!

hold from 0-30

both are getting openings in the other's service..didnt really expect that

3-3
Old 06-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #2302
country flag misty1
Banned!

took the first set 7-6 in 46 minutes

they are both playing really well, its a good match

milos looked to come in a little toward the end of the first set but he looks kind of unnatural
Old 06-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #2303
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Milos has to come back tomorrow to finish his match again. It's just crazy that he has to play everyday since Tuesday.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #2304
country flag misty1
Banned!

you knew this would happen though when fish and ward was a marathon

they've been on court for 2 hours already..will probably be on for at least an hour and a half tommorrow
Old 06-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #2305
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Should have won the 2nd set at *6-5 in the breaker, though Sam had a break lead so maybe he should have won it earlier.

He couldn't get a first serve in towards the end of that set, serving much better to start the 3rd but unfortunately he won't get the chance to go into a breaker like it, will have to come back tomorrow

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
Old 06-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #2306
country flag Gonzil

Gonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Looks like Milos has to come back tomorrow to finish his match again. It's just crazy that he has to play everyday since Tuesday.
I blame Fish for that. Also Sharapova. They both should have finished in straights.
Gonzil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #2307
country flag 156mphserve

I also blame Rus, and Roddick yesterday, had they finished quicker MaSha wouldn't have been moved to today.

Continguing that I blame Zvonareva, Azarenka, and Tsonga for not finishing faster on Tuesday, if they did then Roddick may have finished Tuesday, and not Wednesday so MaSha had more time to finish Wednesday so she didn`t have to finish today so Milos could have played longer today

I also choose to blame Tipsarevic, Federer, and Clijsters. Had they finished their matches faster on Monday, Zvonareva could have finished her match Monday so then Roddick had more time to finish tuesday so then MaSha had more time to finish yesterday so she wouldn`t have had to play today and Milos could have played longer

Actually scrap all that. I blame Wimbledon for not starting court 1 matches earlier in the day, it`s been postponed every single day so far. That would be a clue that you`re not giving enough time for all the matches to finish

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
Old 06-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #2308
country flag Blarghman

Blarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like there could be showers on-and-off tomorrow, might take a while for the match to finish then. Getting that 2nd set tiebreak would have been huge, as it is, even if he pulls it out it looks like a big disadvantage against Cilic.

And his match even starts at 1, probably would have been advantageous to move him to an outer court and start it at 1130, though obviously they don't tend to do that unless they're in a big, big schedule crunch.
Blarghman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #2309
country flag Gonzil

Gonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that it doesn't make sense for Wimbledon to start the show courts at 1pm.

On the plus side, maybe Galo can give him some useful hints overnight.

In the meantime, for those interested here is a link to a nice little section of an interview with Milos where he discusses the pronunciation of his name (and Djokovic's). Journalists are Tom Tebbutt, Chris Clarey and Stephanie Myles.

http://www.tenniscanada.com/files/up...epronounce.mp3
Gonzil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #2310
country flag AnotherGameFor

AnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherGameFor has a reputation beyond repute

He is at least 1st up on court, so the match should get completed tomorrow no matter what. Querrey seemed extremely streaky, Milos needs to break him when Querrey's level drops for a couple games. I also think that getting to re-group is a good thing.

EDIT: Nadal losing also really opens up his half of the draw (though obviously that is a still long ways ahead).
AnotherGameFor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote