WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen punks. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen punks.

OK, so this video has been posted on YT today and has become viral. It's basically 5 stupid ass teenagers who, like many teens today, decide they want to be famous. And on their track to fame, they decide that picking on a 69 year old woman who is the school bus monitor at Athena Middle School in Greece, New York, Karen Huff Klein, a 17 year widow whose son committed suicide 10 years ago, and she without the money to retire gracefully, was the way to go about it. Actually, they didn't just pick on Ms. Klein, they went as far as to threaten her with death and put their hands on her. So much so that she started crying after being victimized with so much verbal abuse.

The video I'm about to post will likely make you cry or want to gauge the eyes out of these fucking punk kids. Luckily I can say that the school knows of what happened here and there is a criminal investigation underway. These kids aren't going to get away with what they did. But I am posting this video to allow people here to give their 2 cents on this situation and what you think regarding it, because it's simply too profound not to post it. It's too damaging and too dramatic.

Please, click on the first link below if you want to donate any money at all to Ms. Klein so she can go on the vacation she cannot afford. Or if you simply want to write Ms. Klein a nice message of support, click on the second link below and send her a message on her facebook page. Any little bit helps, obviously, showing her some love and that people out there are thinking about her will do wonders, give her a better outlook on humanity perhaps.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=home
http://www.facebook.com/kklein1944
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen pu

No worries. Our liberal, politically correct western society will make sure they will get a slap on the wrist at best. If it were up to me? I'd break their fingers to teach them a lesson. Of course this would be regarded "inhumane" and "cruel", but what can you do? Sometimes you have to exercise brutality to keep the scum in line.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #3
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen pu

I assume that is the school bus and the kids are known. So the first thing to do is have the kids watch the video along with their parents, explain to the parents that they are failures at bringing up children and of course, expel them immediately.

The bus driver should have driven the bus to the nearest police station.

Criminal charges would probably not work in this situation.

Last edited by buddyholly : 06-21-2012 at 11:04 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #4
country flag Slade
Banned!

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute

That is where criminal investigations need to be done, not against Nalbandian

Those kids need to learn the way of the sword before it is too late.
Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid idiots. Picking on some poor old woman just because they feel like it! How can someone be cold enough to continue bullying even when they look in her eyes and see her suffering. And how could they laugh after death threat? And when does being poor make one a bitch? These kids need a life.

I feel so bad for Ms. Klein. I was bullied a lot when I was a kid.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

This bunch of fucking foolish and disrespectful kids deserve to be expelled from the school. Couldn't watch past the first minute of this monstrosity.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #7
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

Why they always pick on on Jewish people?
octatennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #8
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Ha. If they did that to me, they would've gotten a nice surprise.

I hate people like this.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 457-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by octatennis View Post
Why they always pick on on Jewish people?
you mean why do they always choose the chosen people?
Old 06-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
country flag Doully

Doully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond reputeDoully has a reputation beyond repute

I hate people.
Doully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:31 AM   #11
country flag EddceLLent

EddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Ha. If they did that to me, they would've gotten a nice surprise.
I think all of MTF is eager to know exactly what that surprise would have been. Not to pre-empt you in any way but i'm imagining something along these lines:

Last edited by EddceLLent : 06-22-2012 at 01:31 AM.
EddceLLent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:49 AM   #12
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor class. These kids deserve more than the sword.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #13
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Poor class. These kids deserve more than the sword.
If we actually punished this behavior with great physical torment, I bet punks like these would think twice before picking on the helpless old women They are cowards, that's why they need to pick on someone who can't retaliate...Would they pick on an adult male who could snap their neck like chicken's? I don't think so...

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:16 AM   #14
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
you mean why do they always choose the chosen people?
(What the fuck?)
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #15
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Conspiracy theory: She paid the kids to abuse her, got someone to video it and now she is rolling in money from well-wishers See you in Hawaii granny.
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote