Friday-Order of play and scores - Page 80 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-12-2005, 01:58 AM   #1186
User id 7816

User id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday-Order of play and scores

I can only say..
User id 7816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2005, 07:12 AM   #1187
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoura
No misprints. And some of us followed it LIVE in the most dire circumstances. We went from riddiculous disbelief to sheer laughter.
I think that if I had been able to follow it LIVE as I had originally intended I would have stayed at "what the hell?" Both of these guys are too damn good to produce ridiculous ass scorelines like that.

I'm sure I will look back and laugh if Gaston can pull it together and get to the Final and win the tourney.
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 07:50 AM   #1188
country flag Gabriela sab

Gabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentine girl
Who is the most popular Argentine tennis player ?
It's true Vilas openned the way for all the others, but the most popular and loved player I have to say Gaby by far. cause with her rising popularity, she made Argentina even more popular, and she is one of the most loved one in the world, She's like a goddess here. I'd say Gaby.

But from the boys these days, first it was Coria, then Nalbandian came into the picture, but it was Gaudio who won their hearts I believe, won mine for sure. plus Calleri, he's the cutest.

can you believe Gaby was there at the Gaudio Nadal match, and I didn't see her. I totally missed her... this is happening too often too much to me.
and what was that score line...
Gabriela sab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote