In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well) - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #91
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
What would your parents think if you brought home a white boyfriend like a bogan Aussie or maybe even a New Zealander?
They would think that I was trolling them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I think they are gonna be happy because she needs to show a Token Boyfriend at home to cover her "activties".
Ask my boyfriend what kind of "activities" I enjoy.
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #92
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Ask my boyfriend what kind of "activities" I enjoy.
You have a boyfriend ?

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #93
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a boyfriend ?
Why are you so sad/angry at this fact?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #94
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a boyfriend ?
Yes.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #95
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes.

I can Mind Read his next question

Scope for More?
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:59 PM   #96
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

I see that the Shinoj - Tripwires romance hasn't died off yet. Still some funky mtf foreplay going on.

Good to see. Strippy needs all the man juice she can get.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #97
country flag Eden
Congrats guys

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't asked spotlight questions for ages

1) If you could go on a one week vacation with Leng Jai or Roger - who would you go with?

2) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?

3) Imagine you wouldn't have been a tennis fan already. Do you think you would get interested in tennis these days?

4) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona? For instance, on the boards, are you more shy/reserved, or more open/expressive, or maybe even meaner/more abrupt?

5) When did you start watching tennis?

6) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?

7) Best childhood memory?

8) Best and worst characteristic trait?

9) What’s your philosophy of life?

10) Which vices do you have?

11) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?

12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

13) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?

14) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?

15) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?

16) How would your friends describe you?

17) What do you value most in a person?

18) What is your favorite quote?

19) What was your favourite subject in school?

20) If you could spend one day with a celebrity who would it be and what would you be doing?

21) Which movie have you seen most often?

22) Who was your most embarassing celebrity crush?

23) Have you ever had surgery?

24) What's your biggest regret?

25) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting ...

26) What's your favorite smell?

27) What's a word that you say a lot?

28) Which 5 internet sites do you visit regurlary?

29) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?

30) What is your current desktop picture?

31) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?

32) Out of your five senses, which one would you say is your best?

33) What's the smartest advise that anyone has ever given you?

34) You can ask 5 different members of MTF 2 questions. Who would you ask and what would you like to get to know?

35) What's the one thing that goes everywhere with you when you travel? (Apart from ... )

36) How long can you go without being on the internet?

37) If you had the opportunity to travel the world to watch tennis with 10 MTFers, who would you pick?

38) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?

39) If you had to cut expenses, what's the first thing you'd give up?

40) What is your favourite sound?

Sorry, I didn't made it to 148

Thanks in advance for answering
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:49 AM   #98
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
I see that the Shinoj - Tripwires romance hasn't died off yet. Still some funky mtf foreplay going on.

Good to see. Strippy needs all the man juice she can get.
Shinoj thinks I'm a lesbian so this "romance" is pretty much DOA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Haven't asked spotlight questions for ages

1) If you could go on a one week vacation with Leng Jai or Roger - who would you go with?
Sorry, I don't want to answer this.

Quote:
2) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Singapore (http://www.spca.org.sg/) and some brain cancer research foundation. I'm generally quite a bleeding heart, but nothing - NOTHING - upsets me more than animal cruelty; I literally cannot even listen to a story about it, let alone watch videos/see photos of such things.

Brain cancer because brain cancer sucks.

Quote:
3) Imagine you wouldn't have been a tennis fan already. Do you think you would get interested in tennis these days?
Since Roger is so good-looking, yes. I became a tennis fan after I was a Federer fan anyway. Objectively, I would probably be bored by the AO and FO finals if I wasn't already a tennis fan.

Quote:
4) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona? For instance, on the boards, are you more shy/reserved, or more open/expressive, or maybe even meaner/more abrupt?
Probably more open online; I don't like to talk much, especially not to strangers and I hate making small talk. Also probably nicer online; I'm sure it helps that people can't see the bitch face that I have on by default.

Quote:
5) When did you start watching tennis?
2008 when I randomly chanced upon Roger's Wimbledon SF with Marat Safin. I honestly started following him because I thought he was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life.

Quote:
6) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
Favourite match - USO 2008 final because that tournament was the first I ever watched. Opponent - David Nalbandian. If I were in a facetious mood I would say Andy Roddick.

Quote:
7) Best childhood memory?
Running around Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taipei.

Quote:
8) Best and worst characteristic trait?
My honesty, both best and worst.

Quote:
9) What’s your philosophy of life?
Life is a debacle.

Quote:
10) Which vices do you have?
Caffeine. I can't do without coffee. Other than that I'm bloody straight-edged as hell.

Quote:
11) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
Roger didn't have a coach when I started following him but I got the sense that Lundgren was pretty good for him when I read his biography (yeah the one by Rene Stauffer).

Quote:
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Absolutely no idea but hopefully far away from Singapore.

Quote:
13) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?
My boyfriend says I have OCD. Let's see...

- I have to wash my hands before I eat or I'd feel very uncomfortable
- When I adjust the volume of anything - car stereo, TV, laptop volume - it has to be a number that ends in 2, 5, 8, or 0 (e.g. 15, 18, 20)
- When I get dressed I have to put on my bottom first
- When I go shopping and see something crooked on a display shelf, e.g. a shoe that sticks out of a row of shoes, I have to adjust and straighten it
- I wipe my mouth with two hands and always from left to right
- When I see a grammatical/punctuation/spelling error, I feel a very strong urge to correct it
- I automatically correct other people's language errors in my head
- It drives me quite nuts when I see the word "would" in place of "will"
- It also drives me absolutely nuts when I see things like "I will revert to you by next week" in formal correspondence
- When I watch Roger's matches I have to watch them from the very first point; I used to watch them from the start of the warm-up
- I cannot watch a movie sequel without having seen its predecessor
- I cannot start watching a television show from the second episode; it has to be the first
- Sometimes I find myself arranging my dollar bills in my wallet so that they all face the same way

Quote:
14) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
Publish a novel to considerable literary acclaim. I don't care about being popular.

Quote:
15) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
That it was the best thing ever omg. Obviously I was wrong.

Quote:
16) How would your friends describe you?
Federer fanatic. Loyal, smart, arrogant, pessimistic.

Quote:
17) What do you value most in a person?
Integrity, followed closely by intelligence.

Quote:
18) What is your favorite quote?
I don't have a favourite.

Quote:
19) What was your favourite subject in school?
Literature by a mile. I hated Mathematics.

Quote:
20) If you could spend one day with a celebrity who would it be and what would you be doing?
Embarrass myself on the tennis court with Roger at the other side of the net.

Quote:
21) Which movie have you seen most often?
Probably a Joaquin Phoenix one. There was one that I watched 7 times...I think it was Quills. I can't remember.

Quote:
22) Who was your most embarassing celebrity crush?
Nick Carter. I was 12.

Quote:
23) Have you ever had surgery?
Nope.

Quote:
24) What's your biggest regret?
This is a very loaded question. I don't think I have committed it yet and I hope that I won't.

Quote:
25) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting ...
I'd actually tell them not to bother coming, and if they insist I couldn't think of 10 anyway.

Quote:
26) What's your favorite smell?
Freshly brewed coffee.

Quote:
27) What's a word that you say a lot?
It's something in local slang.

Quote:
28) Which 5 internet sites do you visit regurlary?
1. MTF
2. MTF
3. MTF
4. MTF
5. MTF

Quote:
29) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?
This is mega embarrassing but...it was something Backstreet Boys related. This was in 1997.

Quote:
30) What is your current desktop picture?
At work - Roger at the 2011 FO
At home - Roger at the 2011 WTF

Quote:
31) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?
I need more time to think about this.

Quote:
32) Out of your five senses, which one would you say is your best?
Probably sense of taste. I'm sensitive to foods with a strong taste, especially one that I dislike. For instance, there was once when my mom put some lemon seasoning in one of her dishes. I ate it and tasted celery immediately (I hate the taste of celery). When I checked the ingredients of the seasoning it confirmed that there was indeed celery in the seasoning.

Quote:
33) What's the smartest advise that anyone has ever given you?
I think I'm someone who pretty much marches to the beat of her own drum.

Quote:
34) You can ask 5 different members of MTF 2 questions. Who would you ask and what would you like to get to know?
leng jai (private), Nathaliia (private also), Li Ching Yuen (whether he's really like this in real life and what's with the Chinese username), Thanos (when he's sending me his pic), and I'll leave the last one open.

Quote:
35) What's the one thing that goes everywhere with you when you travel? (Apart from ... )
Something similar actually - my cow.

Quote:
36) How long can you go without being on the internet?
A few hours?

Quote:
37) If you had the opportunity to travel the world to watch tennis with 10 MTFers, who would you pick?
I don't think I could even list 10. There are only one or two that I would actually want to do this with.

Quote:
38) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?
I used to hate Nadal but I don't anymore, because my hate for him was really childish and tardish. Now I just dislike him. Djokovic used to be one of my top favourites but not anymore; I tend to root for the underdog (Roger being the exception) and he doesn't exactly fit that description these days. Also, I used to like Wozniacki but absolutely loathe her now because her game sucks and it just wasn't right as a matter of principle that she was #1 for 2 years with her shitty game.

Quote:
39) If you had to cut expenses, what's the first thing you'd give up?
Clothes that I want but don't need.

Quote:
40) What is your favourite sound?
The sound of a tennis ball being struck.

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't made it to 148
Thank you for not making it to 148.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #99
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2008 when I randomly chanced upon Roger's Wimbledon SF with Marat Safin. I honestly started following him because I thought he was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life.
Until you happened apon my 2010 MR MTF Pledge

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #100
country flag 2003

Why did you request the removal of your 2012 MS MTF pledge? I now have nowhere to drool over your photos

Old 02-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #101
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Let it be known that the last two posts in this thread have given me a great dose of amusement.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #102
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Did you end up doing weed?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #103
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Why did you request the removal of your 2012 MS MTF pledge? I now have nowhere to drool over your photos
Because I didn't want my photos floating around this cesspit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Did you end up doing weed?
Nope. (Not yet.) Alcohol is keeping me plenty busy.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:31 AM   #104
country flag Eden
Congrats guys

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday

Hope you have a great day
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:33 AM   #105
country flag BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond repute

Goddamn, I have to read it all. Billion questions.

But one elude us, you are my generation girl, when will kids arrive? (hehehehehehehe)

"Deus Renatus Invictus Exterminatus"
BlackeyeVuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote