In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-29-2012, 02:06 AM   #61
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well)

Leng

Strip has to be yes .Heck I manage going to Uni with 2 shirts and 1 pant only every week
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #62
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Omfg.
Was that in relation to the 100 questions you now have to answer or the talk of a potential threesome by Lopez

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:26 AM   #63
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingiskingfineon View Post
Leng

Strip has to be yes .Heck I manage going to Uni with 2 shirts and 1 pant only every week
Seriously? Guys are such lazy dressers.

...then again I have like 7 work dresses that I rotate every day, but my excuse is that I hate working attire and I don't particularly enjoy coming to work so I can't be bothered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Was that in relation to the 100 questions you now have to answer or the talk of a potential threesome by Lopez

Ajde
Mega :speakles

It was originally in response to the 100 questions.

But this potential threesome thing has left me absolutely speakles as well.

Oh my god, EW.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:08 PM   #64
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
1. How grateful are you that I left my room for an entire week when you were in Melbourne despite the fact that my body isn't manly enough to endure the vicissitudes of the outside world?
So grateful that I was in a constant state of arousal for my entire trip.

Quote:
2. Where should I ensconce the my FG cap so it can remain in GOAT condition for the remainder of its existence?
In a specially-designed high security bulletproof vault made of titanium.

Quote:
3. How disgruntled are you that Rogi has been stymied by Balduck twice already this year and its not even Roland Garros yet?
I'm more disgruntled that you felt it appropriate to rub it in.

Quote:
4. Do you agree with the MTF paradigm that 97% of the top 100 are gigantic mugs and should flip burgers at McDonalds instead?
If MTF says it, and since MTF is the pinnacle of quality tennis discussion, then it must be true. In that case, I would not be so arrogant as to disagree.

Quote:
5. Are you aware that your definition of conservative is not grounded in reality and misleading to all who have any social interaction with you?
No? I am a very conservative Chinese girl. It's not my fault that you haven't been around enough females to know what "reality" is.

Quote:
6. Besides Start Da Ajde's ellipsis, what is the most arousing posting idiosyncrasy you've come across on MTF?
I'd just like to point out that that thing he uses is not the ellipsis. The ellipsis consists of 3 full stops, like this: "..." What he does is an entirely unique style of...well, I guess I will be kind and call it "punctuation" even though no such punctuation in fact exists. Please do not insult the ellipsis by calling SDF's unique "punctuation" as such.

To answer the question proper, I always wet myself when I see posts with ten million emoticons in them. I mean, why even use words when you can express yourself with MTF's amazing emoticons? It gets better when the poster doesn't even use the in-built ones and links to an external one.

Quote:
7. You appear to be strangely oblivious to the social convention of not flirting with powerful moderators. Why is that?
Because there has been no moderator as sexy as Action Jackson.

Quote:
8. When do you envisage yourself reverting to gut tardism?
I can't "revert" to a state that I was never in, dear.

Quote:
9. Is my propensity to have flings with cute MTF guys going to be a strain on our relationship?
Only if you provide full and frank disclosure of all your past shenanigans and shower me with constant and unceasing assurances and reassurances that I am the only MTF vrelationship that's ever matterd to you.

Quote:
10. Should I be alarmed that you fail to see the difference between my "done up" hair and my bed hair?
Not to be insensitive, but if I were you, I'd be mightily alarmed...

Quote:
11. Were you intimidated by how "hot" my mum is?
Why is hot in inverted commas? I was bloody intimidated man. I'm always intimidated when I stand next to women who are hotter than me.

Quote:
12. Are you pleased that Rogi is so GOAT he can make his left arm appear like a vestigial body part?
Stop hating on Rogi's left arm.

Quote:
13. Does Rogi wear RF branded clothing so people can more easily identify him when he is separated from Mirka?
No, he does it because he's arrogant. Duh. How long have you been on MTF? This shouldn't even have to be asked.

Quote:
14. Am I correct in assuming that being Clay Death's chief lackey is the occupation I should be striving for?
If you wish to vbreak up, yes.

Quote:
15. Do you find my attempts at serious posts in GM obnoxious and ultimately misguided?
I find this question supremely obnoxious and infuriatingly misguided, not to mention a painfully transparent attempt to fish for a compliment, because you know I get extremely turned on by your serious posts in GM, and I know that you know this because of that goodrep that I sent a while ago. I know you know which one I'm talking about.

Quote:
16. When you look back on your everything, will you see failing to meet AJ at the AO your biggest blunder in life?
Why do you have to further plunge the knife into my already bleeding heart?

Quote:
17. Now you are less than decade away from becoming an Asian aunty, do you feel your vocal chords getting stronger and your urge to don fugly Louis Vuitton hand bags rising?
For the last bloody time, I will NEVER become an auntie.

Quote:
18. Is my inherent neediness an endearing factor to you?
Name me some examples of this inherent neediness of yours and I will get back to you.

Quote:
19. Does MTF's repping system make you want to stab your eyes with a metal chopstick?
Yes. I mean, why do I have to spread rep around before I can rep someone again? What if I only want to rep one person (this person being you btw, for the avoidance of doubt) for the rest of my MTF existence? Seriously.

Quote:
20. Is appropriate etiquette to wear the Crocs + Socks combo to a wedding is it inappropriate to so blatantly steal the spotlight away from the bride and groom?
I'm just going to ignore this question's dire sentence structure. Probably not in Boganland; Crocs + socks is probably the default outfit anyway.

Quote:
21. Why is there a cheese called tasty cheese? I find that offensively arrogant. Shouldn't we as the consumer have the final say as to whether is it indeed tasty?
Where can I get this tasty cheese? It's obviously going to offend you either way considering the mystifying fact that you don't like cheese.

Quote:
22. I've heard rumours that Rogi's timid nature draws many parallels with his sexual profile in bed. What are you thoughts on this?
I'll let you know after I experience his sexual profile in bed for myself.

Quote:
23. Is your vhappiness directly contingent on how many times you've interacted with Start Da Ajde on GM?
Not at all dear. It's entirely dependent upon how often you respond to my posts. The reverse is true: my vunhappiness is dictated by the frequency at which you ignore my posts, which, I'm sad to say, is quite often.

Quote:
24. Is my unconditional acquiescence to your absurd demands my most arousing trait?
Yes. I'll even admit that some of my demands are pretty absurd. You are so amazing.

Quote:
25. Does eating an apple after an upsized Ultimate Burger Meal from KFC mean they ultimately cancel each other out?
Yeah, the apple automatically helps you to burn calories. It's basic Science.

Quote:
26. Would eating a second apple result in weightless and eventual anorexia?
See above.

Quote:
27. Is it acceptable for a guy to wear the same three outfits on constant rotation?
Absolutely not.

Quote:
28. Do you find reading GM's endless stream of infinitely pure wisdom a therapeutically relaxing existential experience worth repeating on a daily basis?
That goes without saying. Why else do I read GM everyday at work?

Quote:
29. Was the previous question verbose enough to arouse you?
Not bad, but I'm sure you can do better.

Quote:
30. Are you envious that males are so genetically superior they are capable of standing and urinating with infallible ease?
I can't even.

Quote:
31. What was your verdict after having dinner at my restaurant, ignoring the fact you had an insufferable dinner companion.
My dinner companion was so insufferable that he rendered all my attempts to ignore him/the fact that he was there/the fact that I had dinner with him utter failures. As such, dinner was awful.

Quote:
32. Have you figured out how you're gonna break it to my future vinlaws that I've never even made the QF of ACC?
With a bottle of champagne to celebrate your lack of ass-clownery on MTF, which is supremely sexy.

Quote:
33. After experiencing my driving in Melbourne, do you now understand why everyone refers to me as Asian Schumacher?
Insofar as I was carsick after 5 minutes, yes.

Quote:
34. Do you feel that question 34 is an acceptable point to make my first 15 hour power nap?
I just find it unacceptable that you could fall asleep in the middle of writing these questions for me. I thought you were more vdedicated to me than that.

Quote:
35. Has your perception on LEGO changed in 2012 and are you pleased with your debut set?
As pleased as a person can be after spending 80 dollars on a toy, yeah.

Quote:
36. When did you first realise that you were falling in love with Action Jackson and do you intend on acting upon those feelings? I heard he likes Horna fangirls, so you should read up on him.
I think the way it works is that he starts watching Federer matches because I am a Federer fangirl. I have already acted upon my feelings of infatuation and he has coldly ignored me. As such, I have decided that I am over him.

Quote:
37. If you added up all the time you've spent in the kitchen in your entire life, would it account for at least 1% of your 25 years?
More than that dear. I go into the kitchen to retrieve food, usually chocolates, from the refridgerator. If I had a frige in my room the total amount of time spent in the kitchen would account for maybe 0.5% of my entire 25 years.

Quote:
38. What is your interpretation of the term striplight?
A light source under which I strip. In otherwise, pervy.

Quote:
39. Are you aware you transform into a saucy minx whenever you engage in thought provoking Rogi analysis with Start Da Ajde?
I am so disturbed by this question that I am at a loss for words.

Quote:
40. Do you believe in equality despite the fact you are vastly superior to every other woman on the planet?
Really? In that case, I definitely do not believe in equality.

Quote:
41. Was your life diminished in any way when you realised that Mugro's face was at satelitte-esque in real life?
I assume you meant that his face WASN'T satellite-esque in real life. Yeah, that was the day when I lost a little bit of my will to live.

Quote:
42. Has being in a relationship with me been worth the complete destruction of your MTF reputation?
Only if you stopped being a Noletard and stopped ignoring my posts.

Quote:
43. Are you confident you could taste the difference between a Starbucks coffee and a cup of brown colored water?
Yes. The cup of brown coloured water would taste better.

Quote:
44. I hand washed the dishes tonight with hot water without wearing gloves? Is that mega manly or what?
How hot was the hot water? I always hand wash dishes, and I never wear gloves. (Let's overlook the fact that I do the dishes about 3 times a month and that's a generous estimate.)

Quote:
45. Out of Clay Death, Start Da Ajde, MIMIC, munZe KonZe and ossie who would you choose to go on a romantic walk on the beach with?
Shit. I gotta choose the guy who can actually write in proper English...MIMIC.

Quote:
46. Can you see yourself resisting the urge to take your choice home to meet your parents afterwards?
Maybe he's a hunk in real life.

...MIMIC is a guy, right?

Quote:
47. Do you fully appreciate the magnitude of MTF's clown population?
I would but I don't think I have fully experienced MTF's clown potential yet. I gotta wait till Rogi loses to Nadal in RG again and watch all the haters come out to play. What a shame I wasn't around in 2008 to experience MTF in the aftermath of that epic match.

Quote:
48. What is your natural response when you see Rogi gracefully framing a backhand into the neighbouring settlements?
Arousal.

Quote:
49. Do you feel as though you have read a slight variation of the same question 49 times now?
I'll give credit where it's due: the questions have been pretty varied. Good job dear. I'm so proud.

50. Do you agree with my assessment of the perfect player here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=547?

Pretty much, except this is contradictory:

Kolya's hair
Fiasco's hair product

Why would this perfect player need any hair product if he had Kolya's hair?

Also, you forgot McEnroe's temper. We gotta satisfy these MTF clowns calling for more "drama" in tennis matches.

Quote:
51. When do you plan on gracing Newport with your presence?
When you take me.

Quote:
52. Will you read my eulogy after Hass retires?
I'll go one step further and proofread it for you. God knows you'll need it.

Quote:
53. Is The Fortress a good name for a new chat thread or isn't it too obviously just a gimped version of the castle?
I think the one you came up with is amazing.

Quote:
54. Do you think anyone would listen to a MTF podcast hosted by Andrey and I provided we got a translator as the third wheel?
Only if you roped in Ajdeman to be the translator.

Quote:
55. If we went ahead with this GOAT podcast, do you think a segment called "Andrey's inventions" would take off?
I think so, but I also think that it'd be for the wrong reasons, i.e. people would be laughing at his GOAT inventions more than anything else. It might not be good for his already fragile self-esteem so I'd advise against it.

Quote:
56. Do you find my use of ajde beyond contemptible?
Dear, I don't understand why you're mistakening me for Jelena?

Quote:
57. How you recovered from being profusely stabbed in the back during Ms MTF?
I don't think I ever will. No one has hurt me as badly as that before in my life. I trusted my Man of TRUST and he didn't even vote for me during the most crucial stage. How does anyone recover from that?

Quote:
58. Do you subscribe to the train of thought that people with metal braces are cyborgs?
Uh...yes. I think.

Quote:
58. How relieved are you that MTF kindly decided not to include a compulsory entrance exam during the registration process?
I'm actually rather disgruntled by this. If MF had a compulsory entrance exam it wouldn't be populated with clowns like how it is right now. I'm also of the view that people should be allowed to post only if they prove that they can use the comma correctly. I mean, I can't, read sentences, like, this, it makes my, brain, hurt.

Quote:
59. Between an ostrich and a llama, what is preferred mode of transport?
The ostrich. It runs faster and I'm always in a hurry so it's perfect.

Quote:
60. Do you know the secret behind how the structural integrity of Dodig's panties can withstand the immense pressure from his gigantic balls?
No, but I have a feeling that you do.

Quote:
61. Does the reality that you'll never be in close enough proximity to Rogi to experience the smell of his flatulence devastate you?
This question is too disgusting for me to dignify it with a proper response.

Quote:
62. Is Rogi's cornucopia of chest hair the source of all his powers?
Stop taking cheap shots at him. You're hurting my feelings.

Quote:
63. Is it a coincidence that Hass' career faultified itself as soon as I became a Hasstard in 2001?
This was what I wanted to tell you in Melbourne when he lost to Nadal but I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I'm glad you came to the conclusion all by yourself and saved me the awkwardness of telling you.

Quote:
64. Are you impressed by the pragmatic nature of my questions?
61 is undoubtedly the most pragmatic of them all.

Quote:
65. Was my handbag holding technique elegant and graceful like my feminine touch would suggest?
The moment I saw you carrying my bag was also the moment that I knew I'd be your MTF soulmate for life.

Quote:
66. Does a guy who incessantly fondles his hair emanate a powerful aura?
Yes. I've always associated hair-fondling with male power.

Quote:
67. How is your daily rehearsal of the ajde + leg up combo going? Do you consider yourself an adept ajde-er yet?
Simply put, it hasn't got going at all. Sorry. But ajde.

Quote:
68. How often to you fantasise about Rogi's moist and pretentious boogers?
Oh my fucking...

Quote:
69. Are grapes an acceptable substitute for a proper lunch?
It's absolutely perfect for anyone wanting to detox and lose weight in a week. Thanks for helping me out dear. You're a true friend. I shall head down to Melbourne for another detox session the next time I feel like I need to lose weight desperately. (Which is pretty much every day, but anyway.)

Quote:
70. Have you considered arbitrarily agreeing with the tards on MTF so you gain acceptance in their intellectually superior social groups?
No. I don't like to feel intellectually inferior to others. I don't think I could handle their superior intellect if I joined their social groups. My self-esteem is at stake here.

Quote:
71. How blown was your mind when you first clicked on the "who posted" section of the Castle?
So blown that I haven't yet been able to put it back together. Speakles.

Quote:
72. Why do you think Rafito has so many fangirls? Is it due to his poorly executed neck beard?
Must be his impressive ass-picking techniques.

Quote:
73. Would you say our vrelationship has entered a steep decline yet or have these GOAT questions caused an improbable peak?
In light of recent revelations of your Noletardism, I'd say that our vrelationship is quickly headed towards extinction.

Quote:
74. How vivid are your memories of seeing the great Xristos from a distance at the AO?
I can't get that sacred glimpse of X out of my head.

Quote:
75. How did your back managed to stay so sun burn free at the AO?
I'm not going to reveal our secrets on MTF...

Quote:
76. Approximately how many billion brownie points did I obtain from licking my FG cap on Valentines Day?
Infinite.

Quote:
77. If Action Jackson proposed to you and organised a wedding in the Castle would you oblige?
No.

Quote:
78. Why do you live in a country where Darrell Lea Peanut Clusters are not available for purchase?
Cos I'm a gimp and because it's the universe's way of finding ways to get us together.

Quote:
79. Are you still having night terrors about malfunctioning elevator key cards?
Every single night. Sometimes I even have to sleep on the floor in my parents' room.

Quote:
80. Isn't the purpose of a communal bowl nullified when you strategically place it for your convenience and proceed to consume its entire contents?
I didn't. It's not my fault that the snacks table is just outside my cubicle. It's not my fault also that the peanut clusters were so yummy. I didn't consume all of them either; only 90% of them.

Quote:
81. Do you have a list of frivolous words which you use solely for the sake of sounding pretentious?
I do not use words frivolously and as such I do not sound pretentious.

Quote:
82. Have you ever completed a tennis match before your opponent was incapacitated by your GOAT legs?
That would be the only way I could win. Usually the match is over when I serve and all the opponent has to do is to walk from one end of the court to the other.

Quote:
83. Are you going to participate in Ms MTF next year so I can redeem myself by voting for you in the SF?
I am not arrogant to assume that I will get into the SF, so there's probably no chance of redemption for you.

Quote:
84. Did your parents choose your real life with the sole purpose of stitching me up?
I don't understand this question. Did you mean my real life name? In that case, the answer is obviously yes. Though I must say it's shocking how many Chinese Singaporeans can't pronounce my name. I wish they'd just call me Ms [my surname].

Quote:
85. How distracted are you when one strand of your fringe is out of place? Are you capable of resuming your life with fixing it?
I can resume my life after I fix it. I cannot resume my life without fixing it. Was that what you meant? You really should look into investing in a proofreader...

Quote:
86. Is this thread becoming an enormous burden on your existence
No comment. Incomplete sentence.

Quote:
87. Out of Andrey and I, who is the superior performer when it comes to synchronised moaning?
Clearly it's Andrey if his moaning was the only thing that I understood that came out of his mouth.
Quote:

88. Do you find my level of literacy an indictment on the Australian education system?
If by "indictment" you mean "shining reflection" then my answer is yes.

Quote:
89. During the AO Women's final, were you disturbed by the shrieking despite turning off the TV?
I didn't watch this final. Thank goodness.

Quote:
90. Do you draw inspiration in your life from the plethora of profound statements Rafito makes in his press conferences?
Absolutely. "I am not the favourite, no?" just oozes humility. I could learn from that instead of Rogi's "he got lucky on match point"-style arrogance.

Quote:
91. Do you cut yourself after everything grammatical flaw you make?
I'm still recovering from the scars I inflicted on myself when I was learning English at 7 having just arrived in Singapore from Taiwan. Wow, those days were seriously dark.

Quote:
92. Do you find the notion of Start Da Ajde and Clay Death being the same person mildly arousing?
Not a single cell in my body is aroused by either SDF or CD.

Quote:
93. How obvious is the hit in quality of my questions after the first 5? I couldn't be bothered randomising the filler questions this time.
Aren't they all filler questions? Where are the real questions?

Quote:
94. What should I have for lunch tomorrow? Please choose something from the culinary excellence that is the KFC menu.
The coleslaw, of course.

Quote:
95. Why are the umpires being so lenient in regards to the hindrance rule when it comes to Rogi's nose?
Hahahaha this is hilarious. Because he's the GOAT and all umpires favour him and Nadal.

Quote:
96. What is wrong with this photo?

Those pants. They're so ugly.

Quote:
97.Identify one Start Da Ajde post about Rogi that you wholeheartedly concur with.
I can't identify a thing that does not exist.

Quote:
98. Out of Bilbo, JG and 2003, who managed to tug at your heart strings the most and did they restore your faith in the opposite sex?
2003. He said he liked me.

Quote:
99. What should I ask for my penultimate question?
Q. What do you like most about me?
A. Your sense of humour.

Quote:
100. In one word, eloquently describe the century of faults you have just read.
GOAT.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)

Last edited by tripwires : 04-24-2012 at 08:30 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:24 PM   #65
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

How much time did it take to answer the 148 questions ?
Why are you mad at Leng for not voting in ms MTF .Andrey voted for you over arm ?
Who would you vote for in a ACC contest between CD and SDG ?
Do you think Leng needs 1 ACC title at least ?
Can you name all the ACC winners since 2009 ?
Will you participate in Ms MTF ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:11 AM   #66
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingiskingfineon View Post
How much time did it take to answer the 148 questions ?
About half an hour for the first ten, then about an hour for the next 38, and an hour and a half for the next 100.

Quote:
Why are you mad at Leng for not voting in ms MTF .Andrey voted for you over arm ?
Cos it was the semi-final and I narrowly lost by ONE vote. Andrey had to vote for me over Raquel because they weren't that far into their vrelationship yet and I just met him like a week ago, so it would have been really dickheaded of him if he hadn't voted for me.

Quote:
Who would you vote for in a ACC contest between CD and SDG ?
SDF without a doubt. He's a way bigger arse clown than CD.

Quote:
Do you think Leng needs 1 ACC title at least ?
No because I don't think it's anything to be proud of, but since it's important to him, I guess I will help him make it happen.

Quote:
Can you name all the ACC winners since 2009 ?
Hell no. I don't even know who won before Filo. I wasn't around then.

Quote:
Will you participate in Ms MTF ?
I doubt it.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 AM   #67

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

1. Who do you think would emerge victorious in a "fierce off" between me and flyboy?

Ajde

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:21 AM   #68
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
1. Who do you think would emerge victorious in a "fierce off" between me and flyboy?

Ajde
Obviously Filo. No contest. I can't believe this is even asked.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:24 AM   #69

You wouldn't be saying that if I uploaded the video of the mailman and I's fierce rendition of the ajde + leg up combo.

Ajde

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:47 AM   #70
country flag tripwires

All right, upload it then. I wanna see.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #71

Just like many of my inventions, the world is not ready I'm afraid.

Ajde

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:05 AM   #72
country flag tripwires

The world may not be ready but I am. I bet Filo has a fierce ajde+leg up combo video lying around somewhere. His fierceness is just off the charts.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #73
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Strong 2.5 month bump.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #74
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

brb do you even lift?
brb yes, mad
brb yes, mirin'
brb u on dat der cell tech?
brb u aware?
brb brb
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:08 AM   #75
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Thanos double account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
brb do you even lift?
brb yes, mad
brb yes, mirin'
brb u on dat der cell tech?
brb u aware?
brb brb
English please?