Going to show you mugs how it's done - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2012, 01:57 PM   #16
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Winner. £4202 total.

Seriously debating putting it on all on Foretz-Gacon later at 2.06. Seems a bit of a big risk as I'm fairly sure I can find better tomorrow, but I really do fancy her to win - we'll see.

Decisions, decisions...

Might struggle to get 4k on from the looks of things!
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #17
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Not enough liquidity so I'm done for the day.

Will look at Youzhny and Dimitrov I think tomorrow.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #18
Banned!

£4202 on Youzhny @ 1.55

Ideally I'd stick the winnings on Dimitrov I don't see how it could possibly occur given their respective start times.

I'll therefore leave it for today with Youzhny being my only bet.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #19
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
£4202 on Youzhny @ 1.55

Ideally I'd stick the winnings on Dimitrov I don't see how it could possibly occur given their respective start times.

I'll therefore leave it for today with Youzhny being my only bet.

DAMNIT!!! I went all in on Steps and since its 545 AM local time I cannot get additional credit...
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:49 AM   #20
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busterovic View Post
DAMNIT!!! I went all in on Steps and since its 545 AM local time I cannot get additional credit...
You'll most likely win. The God's don't allow a run like this to continue forever.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #21
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You'll most likely win. The God's don't allow a run like this to continue forever.
Impressive run mate. Win, lose or draw I hope you didn't put 4200 euro on this . . .
Old 06-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #22
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busterovic View Post
Impressive run mate. Win, lose or draw I hope you didn't put 4200 euro on this . . .
No I didn't.

I put £4202 POUNDS on it. Works out at 5176 Euros.

Think Youzhny is overpriced. Has a positive h2h vs Radek, but the last match was 4 years ago which makes it irrelevant. What impressed me was his serving. He lost the second set vs Dogopolov, but on the whole conceded only 2 break points, of which one was converted.

Radek didn't concede any, but he was only playing Stebe so hard to read too much into that. In the previous round Seppi had a multitude of chances and let's face it, Youzhny is far better on grass than Seppi.

Anyway, have to log off here and doing some actual work.

Best of luck.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #23
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Did you really put over 4k on this?

can you give us a print screen of the bet slip please?
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #24
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Quote:
No I didn't.

I put £4202 POUNDS on it. Works out at 5176 Euros.

Think Youzhny is overpriced. Has a positive h2h vs Radek, but the last match was 4 years ago which makes it irrelevant. What impressed me was his serving. He lost the second set vs Dogopolov, but on the whole conceded only 2 break points, of which one was converted.

Radek didn't concede any, but he was only playing Stebe so hard to read too much into that. In the previous round Seppi had a multitude of chances and let's face it, Youzhny is far better on grass than Seppi.

Anyway, have to log off here and doing some actual work.

Best of luck.
Seppi is not Federer on grass but he actually won Eastbourne last year so beating him, especially in his current form, is a nice win.

I took Steps because I figured he was value and he could get it done. He blew a break lead in the first but he's up a break in the 2nd. unlikely, but we'll see. best of luck either way
Old 06-15-2012, 10:52 PM   #25
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Did you really put over 4k on this?

can you give us a print screen of the bet slip please?
No. For the simple reason that I have nothing to prove. If you chose to disbelieve me, that's entirely up to you.

Going back over this thread I've posted the following:

100 on Youzhny at 1.46 vs Haase.
145 on Ebden @ 1.75
258 on Wickmayer @ 1.5
380 on Rosol @ 2.06
760 on Youzhny @ 1.4 to beat Dolgopolov
1048 on Zheng @ 1.6
1690 on Oudin @ 1.82
3005 on Haas @ 1.42 v Granollers
4202 on Youzhny @ 1.55

That's a total of 9 bets with only one being an underdog. I posted two after they had started: Rosol v Hanescu when it was 2-1* and Youzhny v Dolgopolov when it was *3-4 15-15.

Call me a liar if you wish, but the reality is I started a thread with a title that would allow people to laugh at me were things to go wrong but I've come up with winning bets time after time.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:21 PM   #26
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute

Why would i care if you lied (it would be your loss), you delivered the goods exactly as you said you would.

9 in a row, that's just amazing, i mean i have a better PB of 12 in a row, but unfortunately we're talking losses in my case

WIN/LOSS = 4/3 in 2014; 773/769 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 31 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +12.46 Units; Yield = + 40.19%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
it would be a miracle to win 2 days in a row:
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #27
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Still 1 more to go though

But seriously well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #28
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Still 1 more to go though

But seriously well done.
Cheers.

Will place another bet, perhaps two, with the full amount I've won so far. I'm unlike most in that I have no problem losing it all. I've had fun so far and all I will end up losing is 100 if the next bet goes wrong. If any of you try this, get as far as I have then can't go any further because of the amount of money at stake, let me assure you that you'll never make any money betting. I see this money as betting money, nothing else. The minute you equate it to the price of a car etc is when you can no longer gamble freely.

I am extremely unlike to place a bet tomorrow/Sunday as it gets harder as the week goes on. I will most likely wait till Monday.

Good luck to you all.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #29
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
100 pound spin up. Going to pick 10 winners at odds of 1.5 minimum.

Will post first bet tomorrow. Can't see there being any action at Queen's given the weather, so will wait till the morning.
Quote:
No. For the simple reason that I have nothing to prove. If you chose to disbelieve me, that's entirely up to you.

Going back over this thread I've posted the following:

100 on Youzhny at 1.46 vs Haase.
145 on Ebden @ 1.75
258 on Wickmayer @ 1.5
380 on Rosol @ 2.06
760 on Youzhny @ 1.4 to beat Dolgopolov
1048 on Zheng @ 1.6
1690 on Oudin @ 1.82
3005 on Haas @ 1.42 v Granollers
4202 on Youzhny @ 1.55

That's a total of 9 bets with only one being an underdog. I posted two after they had started: Rosol v Hanescu when it was 2-1* and Youzhny v Dolgopolov when it was *3-4 15-15.

Call me a liar if you wish, but the reality is I started a thread with a title that would allow people to laugh at me were things to go wrong but I've come up with winning bets time after time.
almost
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:57 AM   #30
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Palayed Youzhny and Dimitrov,thanks WMF! You are a legend.Good luck man.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote