tennisgame.net - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
country flag tjohansson

tjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond repute
Default tennisgame.net

Hey all, just a site i've used for a while. pretty basic script but it cures boredom i guess. the default game is pretty addictive. you can play a tournament which includes the generic version(s) of former women's players or play exhibition which you can adjust the stats of you and/or the computer. I've played that game in particular for a while now and I can beat the computer sometimes with my stats on 1 and his on 10 though I always win 100% from about having all my stat 5 through to 10.

China Open isn't bad either though It doesn't have nowhere near a variation of shot and I can beat the computer 60 60 most times.

The downfall of the first game is that it only goes to 3 or the first player 2 ahead of the other after a score of 3.

www.tennisgame.net

Tier 1 Support:
Tommy HAAS, Roger FEDERER

Tier 2 Support
Juan Carlos FERRERO, Lukas ROSOL, Tomas BERDYCH

Tier 3 Support
Radek STEPANEK, Andy RODDICK, Andy MURRAY, Lleyton HEWITT, Bernard TOMIC

Tier 4 Support
Sweden & Australian Davis Cup Team & Players representing my two nations

SWEDISH BORN, AUSTRALIAN BRED <3
tjohansson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
country flag amateurfederer

amateurfederer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: tennisgame.net

I have to admit it. This is one addictive game. Its not that good graphics wise but since i read your post, i have been playing it for hours. Finally decided to take a rest so i thought i should acknowledge your post. Thanks for giving a perfect time consuming technique
amateurfederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #3
country flag Raimis

Raimis is on a distinguished road
Default Re: tennisgame.net

I founs a cool tennis manager game
http://www.tennio.com
You can do a multitude of things inside the game like watch your player carrying out daily tasks;
choose the latest kit and even watch games live.
Raimis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote