Why clothing sponsor was changed? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why clothing sponsor was changed?

Anyone know the details on why Novak changed clothing sponsors? Usually the top pros don't do this too often. I wonder if there was some kind of a falling out or if it just came down to who pays bigger $$$.

DJOKOCOASTER
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
country flag Nr 1 Fan

Nr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why clothing sponsor was changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Anyone know the details on why Novak changed clothing sponsors? Usually the top pros don't do this too often. I wonder if there was some kind of a falling out or if it just came down to who pays bigger $$$.
I don't think that was it, since Uniqlo isn't really that famous. I doubt they could pay him more than ST.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
DAVID GOFFIN - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MILOS RAONIC - JERZY JANOWICZ
STANISLAS WAWRINKA - JOHN ISNER
Nr 1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why clothing sponsor was changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nr 1 Fan View Post
I don't think that was it, since Uniqlo isn't really that famous. I doubt they could pay him more than ST.
Uniqlo should be able to pay him much more $$$, they are far bigger than ST. Basically, ST was unprepared in every way possible for Novak's 2011 season, when they signed him he was floating between #3 and #4, and hardly winning anything, suddenly he went on the run and they couldn't keep up with his bonuses and demands for merchandise
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote