News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 304 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #4546
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

He is in Paris, just showed up on Eurosport during the PHM vs Isner match.

And by the way, thanks SOOOOOOO much monkey for the wonderful job you're doing Highly appreciated!
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #4547
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya_C View Post

And by the way, thanks SOOOOOOO much monkey for the wonderful job you're doing Highly appreciated!
You're welcome, Alya! It's great that people are still posting here.

Marat is currently taking part in an open forum discussion about underage drinking/alcoholism in Russia.

Photo, plus updates via Twitter.

Quote:

Open forum: Children's alcoholism - the shame of Russia

June 7 at 11:00 am in Room No. 1 in the House of Trade Unions (B. Dmitrovka Street, Building 1, entrance number 7) will be held round-table discussion "Open forum: Children's alcoholism - the shame of Russia." At a meeting planned to discuss with the expert community issues stricter liability for the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors.

Relevance of the topic due to the sharp decline in the average age of abusers of alcohol - from 14 to 11 years in the past ten years. According to the National Alcohol Association, at the beginning of 2008 were officially recognized alcoholics approximately 60,000 children. Back in 2002 the Health Ministry of Russia has found that, on average, 80.8% of youth aged 11 to 24 years drink alcohol regularly, and in rural areas - over 90%. Regular consumption of beer starts at 12 years of wine - at age 15, of vodka - in 16 years.

Currently, in addition to the existing laws in the State Duma rasmatrivaetsya Bill (№ 77883-6), providing for increased administrative responsibility for non-compliance alkogolesoderzhaschih selling drinks to children.

To participate in this event are invited:

Safin Marat Mubinovich - Russian athlete, tennis player, member of the State Duma
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #4548
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Article from today's round table discussion, via United Russia's website.

Could a Russian speaker render "тянет на подвиги" in English, pls?

Quote:

Safin: The Cult of alcohol must be destroyed

Marat Safin: We must destroy the cult of alcoholism, according to which the drinking of alcohol after allegedly pulling on the exploits of Participants of the meeting the public advisory council "open forum" discussed the problem of child alcoholism.

We must destroy the cult of alcohol, which forms the myth that it pulls on the drinking exploits. It was declared a State Duma deputy, Marat Safin, speaking on Thursday, June 7, at a meeting of the public advisory council "open forum" on the theme "Children's alcoholism - the shame of Russia", reports ER.RU.

According to him, it is necessary to select a license for selling alcohol to children from the owners, it is necessary to penalize sellers. "If we want a normal future, we must solve the problem of child alcoholism. We must destroy the cult of alcoholism, according to which the drinking of alcohol after allegedly pulling on the exploits of ", - said the deputy.

Safin said that it is necessary to take into account international experience in solving problems. "For example, in Sweden, no stalls, where you can buy alcohol. His only sell in specialty shops. This increases the control over the sale ", - concluded the deputy.

ER.ru

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-07-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #4549
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post
Could a Russian speaker render "тянет на подвиги" in English, pls?
[/url]
I'd translate it as "feeling adventurous"
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:58 AM   #4550
country flag monkey247

^ Thanks
Old 06-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #4551
country flag monkey247

Article and video on "Voice of Russia" from Thursday's round table discussion on Youth Alcoholism in Russia.

Any Russian speakers want to tidy it up a bit (e.g. тусовочка, веселая, вскроют and стащат), that would be great.

Quote:

Marat Safin: "We need less democracy in the fight against alcoholism"

"If our children live among alcoholics, alcoholism, then it will completely take over our country", State Duma Deputy (Committee for public associations and religious organizations) and tennis player Marat Safin told the "Voice of Russia". He was confident that require a comprehensive program to combat child alcoholism and limiting availability of alcohol.

"I've travelled around the world, and in theory all looks the same, but in practice is different. We are fighting against child alcoholism, but we especially do not, because so and continue to sell alcohol to minors. Propose to increase excise taxes, fines administered, but all this, I think it does not work. It should be based on the experience of those countries that have successfully fought against alcoholism. I've traveled everywhere, but such a hard attitude to alcohol, as in America, I have not seen anywhere else. There, any person in any stall in any city, even if a person is 50 years old, still require ID. For Russian, of course, amazing, and it is our furious when they come back, but sellers are well aware that if they do not ask license, the license will be taken away from them and they will never get, and the seller sent to prison. This is a very serious violation.

Moreover, I think you need to do tours in drug treatment clinics for children, because they are very valid. Adult children understand the danger of alcoholism, but they contribute to this. There are kids, they see dad drunk, mom drunk, где-то тусовочка, где-то party, папа веселый, мама веселая, and the child thinks it's good. One after another clings so will require a comprehensive program, and on all sides by imposing restrictions. For example, it can be specialty shops, as in Sweden, where in any supermarket or in a stand will not be sold alcohol. And we all can buy anything you want: 20 meters you pass - alcohol, another 20 meters - again. In Sweden, for there is none in the 10 o'clock everything is closed.

We say that the parks are not protected. Well, as you can not protect the parks, if in the city center at Patriarch's Ponds, where I live, it is impossible to walk, the feeling that there is a gathering or a hangout, and it is the center of the city. I disagree with Gennady Onishchenko, who told me that it is impossible to monitor parks. This is a historic city center: a monument to Krylov, "The Master and Margarita," and we are drinking alcohol.

Reduced tobacco advertising, the people of both smoking and smoke. Beer, vodka as a drink, and drink. As for children, offer to raise prices on alcohol. Well, have raised the price of alcohol, but they вскроют shop, and still стащат all this, or bring some things and start to change for a tip. For me it was. We're a little detached from reality, because Moscow - this one, and the country - is another. In my eyes, in Nizhny Novgorod, children have changed a broken sink for a bottle of vodka. That is not the money, this is expressed, it is possible to change, to rob, anything to do here, nothing to do with the money. Comprehensive measures are needed, we have smart people sit, and if you want all of this can be done. Must be less democracy in this case, otherwise we will be degeneration of the nation. Our children will live among alcoholics, healthy children of alcoholics are, and who will win? Alcoholism is then completely take over our country."

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-09-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #4552
country flag monkey247

OK, so this may be a bit shallow, but it made me (look who's first, of course ) ...

Old 06-10-2012, 04:59 AM   #4553
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post

OK, so this may be a bit shallow, but it made me (look who's first, of course ) ...
Hehehehe......on a more serious note, wonder how Marat voted in the Duma on the bill just passed to fine 'protesters' more than the average annual wage...? and how is 'protest' defined........one has to shake one's head.....I'm assuming of course that there was something like a 'vote' in the Duma - but even so....presumably they would expect all the individuals sitting with the ER 'faction' to vote on the party line regardless of whether they are actual party members...which makes me a bit depressed..

I hope Marat sticks to making no-brainer statements on the obvious - like - kids and booze should not mix - but of course, what he is attempting to deal with here is a HUGE, endemic social problem - every country has it's issues with 'legal' drugs - tobacco and alcohol - and how to 'control' them - but the fact is, it seems to me, that while governments of all types refuse to bite the hands that feed them so much tax, ALL you can do is try to create a positive anti-booze/smoking message, delivered to kids by their current role models - the pop stars and popular culture heroes to whom they look up to and are inspired by - and that's usually NOT politicians or anyone else perceived to represent the 'establishment'...and that now includes Marat.....

he is on the right track noting that while you have popular culture presenting smoking/drinking as 'cool' you are dealing with a difficult chain too break - not to mention the deeper, more historical roots of this problem in Russia - but they need to address the sale of alcohol of course, but also create a social welfare structure that has the funding and the trained professionals to find and support the families who are in trouble - and the scale of that, by Marat's own estimation, is 'millions' of families...a daunting task indeed - they need to enlist popular culture, educators, parents and law makers and enforcement to begin to make a change - and given the institutionalized corruption of the power structure ....it's hard to be optimistic...but as Marat said - "if we don't start, who will?" good on him for at least bringing this terrible scourge of Russian society into the public domain...he's going to need all the support he can get to take the next steps!

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-10-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: screencap re-post
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #4554
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
Hehehehe......on a more serious note, wonder how Marat voted in the Duma on the bill just passed to fine 'protesters' more than the average annual wage...?
Obviously he voted on the party line.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:47 AM   #4555
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
Obviously he voted on the party line.
..that's rather what I was afraid of....
don't suppose there is any way to find out for sure...?...nah - what am I thinking...!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #4556
country flag mer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
..that's rather what I was afraid of....
don't suppose there is any way to find out for sure...?...nah - what am I thinking...!
I have so many things to say right now on this subject but I rather not.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #4557
country flag inez

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
I have so many things to say right now on this subject but I rather not.
I think I understand....and here is not the place.....
Old 06-12-2012, 01:16 AM   #4558
country flag monkey247

OK peeps, I've transcribed Marat's interview in "Lifestyle" magazine, so you can run it through Google translate for a fast, if not entirely accurate, translation. There were a few words I couldn't decipher, so Russian speakers, feel free to correct any typos, omissions, etc., in the transcription.

Apparently he likes to eat chicken hearts, once dressed up as a bunny for New Year's, has been with Anna D. on and off for ten years, has no weaknesses, and is ready to be a father. Whoa.

Text from Белый лев.

Page One
Page Two
Page Three
Page Four

Quote:

Марат Сафин

у меня нет слабостей
("I have no weaknesses")

его жизнь с экранов тв и газетных полос многим кажется сказкой, а сам он - красивым и успешным "мажором", без особых "заморсчек" и проблем. Признаться, я и сама воспринимала марата сафина как божественно красивого ... ммм ... спортсмена ...из тех, что в светлых одеждах высаживают по зарубежным идеально подстриженным зеленым кортам, улыбаются белыми зубами и не могут сказать более глубоких фраз, чем "эй, детка, поехали, ты чертовски хороша". Но собеседник оказался непрост. То ли спортивные травмы сделали из яркого хорошенького мальчика серьезного мужчину, то ли политика добавила строгости, то ли ... мы просто многого не знали с том, что без огласки проживал он по ту сторону объективов и камер.

Юлия Воронцова: Марат, какой же ты стройный, нет, даже худощавым, наверное, каши мало ел в детстве?

Марат Сафин: Да, каша для меня была трагедией, особенно с комочками. А еще лапшой с луком пытались кормить, но я отказывался - был капризным и никогда не делал того, что не считал нужным. Сейчас питалось нормально (смеется), куриными сердечками - очень уж их люблю.

Ю.В. Своенравным, значит. А в какой костюм наряжали тебя на новый год?

M.С. Один раз был зайчиком. Больше никем не одевали. Родители поняли, что это не мое: ребят, которые обладали актерскими способностями и прекрасно чувствовали себя на сцене, было много, я был, скорее, "середнячком", меня воспитывала улица.

Ю.В. А родители - ведь они так много сделали для тебя, в частности для спорта?

М.С. Да, я им очень благодарен и сейчас мы с сестрой стараемся, чтобы им было жить комфортным у них есть хорошая квартира, машины, они путешествуют, они любимы. Они сделали все, чтобы дать нам образованне, научить жизни, привить этикет. Но жизнь в моем детстве, в 90-е, была безнадегой, родители работали с утра до вечера. Мама была тренером, папа - администратором в теннисном клубе (хотя какой клуб ... один корт), они были очень заметы ... Все упиралось в одно - достать еду, они тогда не думали о каких-то вещах, излишествах - мы жили вчетвером на двадцати квадратых метраж.

Ю.В. Странные воспоминания из детства, я, практически твоя ровесница, вспоминаю радужные моменты, беспечность ...

М.С. Если бы не та жизнь, я был бы другим человеком. Думаю, чем больше делаешь для ребенка в детстве, чем меньше он получает сопротивления в ранние годы, тем в дальнейшем ему будет сложнее жить. Надо ребенка воспитывать так, чтобы [...] уваженне к тяжелому труду, понимание, что ничего легкого не будет, готовить к худшему, но давать надежду на лучшее.

Ю.В. Так рассуждаешь о воспитании грамотно, а сам к детям готов?

М.С. Да, я совершенно готов стать отцом. Я очень терпеливый, спокойно могу выслушивать многочасовой детский [...]. Со времен большого спорта я изменится и стал гораздо спокойнее.

Ю.В. То есть, если сейчас я попытаюсь тебя разозлить, ракетки, чашки и клочки не полетят "по закоулочкам", как что было время некоторых матчей?

M.С. Я терплю до последнего, но потом могу и взорваться. Но вывести из себя меня сейчас может очень немногое. Не терплю, когда мне закрывают рот и говорят: мы лучше знаеми, а ты помолчи. Но и в этих случаях и отчасти уже научился управлять собой.

Ю.В. Каким образом?

M.С. Все "инструкции по применению жизни" уже написаны и переписаны много раз. Мне нравятся книги Владимира Козлова, Михаила Литвака. Плюс жизненный опыт. Я очень много жил один практически с девяти лет: ездил во Европе, Ситуацих разные были. Чем больше с людьми разными общаешься, тем больше узнаешь разных мнений, реакций, поступков. Мировоззрение меняется. Была возможность и проанализировать себя - после травмы в Лос-Анжелесе я две недели жил в лесу совершенно один - рыбачил, восстанавливался, размышлял.

Ю.В. То есть долго можешь быть один без общения? А как же семья?

M.С. Мы всегда знаем, как друг друга найти и нам достаточно СМС с вопросом, все ли хорошо.

Ю.В. Что анализировал?

М.С. Тогда - ошибки в теннисе.

Ю.В. У тебя их было в свое время достаточно?

M.С. Да. А что можно хотеть, когда любимая девушка тебе до пяти утра "выносит мозг", а в восемь ты уже должен быть в полной готовности на корте? Как играть после такого эмоционального перенапряжения и бессонной ночи?

Ю.В. Непростые отношения, а были какие-то переломные моменты в личной жизни?

M.С. Мне было двадцать с небольшим, когда произошло первое расставанне. Я четыре года жил в Испании с девушкой. Но мы росли, и девали это, к счастью или сожалению, в разных направлениях. Мне было необходимо двигаться дальше, в большой спорт, а она не готова была следовать за мной повсюду. было oчень тяжело.

Ю.В. И с тех пор ты получил славу одного из главных донжуанов страны. Ты когда-нибудь изменял?

М.С. Что такое изменить?

Ю.В. Встречаешься с одной, а на стороне кто-то есть.

М.С. А что такое встречаться? Жить вместе? Или у тебя обручальное кольцо? Изменяют физически или морально?

Ю.В. И так, и так, дело не в обручальном кольце - если у тебя есть отношения, если ты влюблен, если встречаешься или живешь с девушкой.

М.С. Так встречаешься или живешь? Разница большая. Возьмем тебя: ты начала встречаться с мальчиком симпатичным, хорошим. Попила с ним кофе. А на другой день пошла в кафе с другим парнем, который также подходит по всем критериим на роль отца твоих детей. А послезавтра - с третьим, Ты изменяешь?

Ю.В. Если кофе пьешь - одно, а когда начинаются близкие отношения - уже другое.

М.С. Близкие отношения - что секс? Секс - не повод для знакомства.

Ю.В. То есть как это???

М.С. Ты смешиваешь все в кучу. Надо разделить: встречаешься - что одно. Живешь вместе - другое. Ты разве кому-то принадлежишь? Ты сама себе принадлежишь? И я сам себе принадлежу. Или ты чьи-то собственность?

Ю.В. Конечно, нет. Но когда влюбляешься, ты же свое сердце даришь.

М.С. Нет. Никто никому ничего не дарит, никто никому не принадлежит. Мы имеем право общаться с теми, с кем захотим, и у нас нет обязанностей. А если я в какой-то момент решаю связать свою жизнь с человеком, то заранее определяю формат отношений и договариваюсь о степени свободы. Но делать это нужно не тогда, когда "бабочки в животе", а когда прошел конфетно-быкетый период и бы показали себя такими, какие есть. Поначалу все мы прекрасим, а мужчины не забывают опускать сиденье унитаза и бросать грязное белье в корзину.

Ю.В. И о чем ты договорился со своей невестой?

М.С. Мы вместе уже десять лет, то сходились, то расходились. У нас очень много свободы в отношениях. Мы договариваемся, разговариваем, доверяем и уважаем, то это конец отношениям. А насчет невесты ... штампа в паспорте у меня пока не будет. Не люблю условности.

Ю.В. Тебе приписывают много романов с известиыми светскими львицами, в частности с девушкой из "Блестящих".

М.С. Да, это было. Но это было в периоды расставания с Aней. И у [...] был мужчижы. Но меня не волнует то, что было в это время. Мне важно, как ведет себя человек, находясь рядом со мной.

Ю.В. А каким комплиментом тебя можно смутить?

М.С. Комплиментом? Я таких не слышал. Хороший вопрос, даже не задумывался. Но вообще смутить меня несложно. Бывают ситуации. Смущение - это в какой-то степени невинность, чистота.

Ю.В. То есть чистота в тебе еще осталась?

М.С. Да, немного осталась (смеется). Я на самом деве считаю себя чистым человечком, не негодяем. Я адекватный человек, с нормальным воспитанием, ценностями.

Ю.В. А чего ты себе никогда не позволишь?

Page Four

М.С. Не буду ездить пьяным за рулем. Не обижу ребенка. Не буду высокомерен. В отношениях с любым человеком очень важно уважение. Нужно всегда делиться позитивом. Вышел из дома, увидел соседа - улыбнись ему. Тебе не сложно, ему приятно, и в ответ получишь позитив.

Ю.В. А слабости у тебя есть?

М.С. Нет таких. Что значит слабости? К женщинам? Нет. К сладкому, алкоголю? Тоже нет. Нет таких слабостей, тяги к чему-то, без чего я не могу. Если и тебя есть слабости, ты слаб и зависим, ты не сможешь идти вверх, тебя разорвут. Тебя будет бросать то в одну, то в другую сторону. Чтобы держать свой путь, надо держать себя в ежовых рукавицах. Только так достигнешь цели.

Ю.В. А какая цель сейчас?

М.С. Хочу проявить себя в политике, а потом и в бизнесе.

Ю.В. Почему именю политика?

М.С. Думаю, здесь больше шанс быть услышанным. Хочу на своем примере показать пацанам, что надо быть активиым. У меня не было ни богатого папы, ни богатой мамы. Я сделал себя сам и живу в Россия, хотя могу уехать жить в любую точку мира. Верю, что у России есть будущее - сейчас растет новое поколение, которое, в отличие от нашего, рано включает мозг, они очень деятельные, дерзкие, верят, что можно делать лучше, больше. Встречался на днях с ребятами из Шахунского района - совсем молодые, добровольно убирают город, плакаты развешивают по городу с призывом не нарушать скоростной режим. За ними будущее.

Ю.В. Сложно было самому себя лечить?

М.С. Да. Один раз чуть не сломался. Мне было 17, когда я тренировался во Франции. Большой теннис - дорогой спорт. И вот я один в чужой стране, денег нет, в кармане последние 500 долларов, родители в России, тоже без денег. И мне сказали: если не найдешь средства, играть больше не будешь. Начал тупо ходить, просить у всех деньги, ко всем обращался, к кому только возможню. Обивал пороги неделями, на кону стояло многое: или у меня жизнь заканчивается, или я становлюсь спортсменом. Ничего не получалось, я уже попрощался со всем: "Прощай, большой спорт, прощай, большой теннис". И буквально перед тем как улетать на родину, нашлись деньги, пять тысяч долларов. Я продолжил тренироваться, и у меня все получилось. Подобных ситуаций, когда приходилось преодолевать себя, было очень много.

Ю.В. Назови пять своих положительных отрицательных качеств.

М.С. 1. Необщительный (aloof, uncommunicative), закрытый: могу разорвать отношения в один миг, а схожусь с людьми долго. 2. Упертый (hard, stubborn), это видно было из моих матчей, но сейчас стараюсь это качество превращать в плюс. 3. Деревянный (wooden) в каких-то вещах, в смысле неодаренный (unaccomplished, unskilful). Никак не могу на гитаре научиться играть и в хоккей. Больше не знаю.

Из позитивных: 1. Постоянно работаю над собой. 2. Не люблю врать. 3. Не ленивый, ответственный. 4. В какой-то степени альтруист: меня не напрягает сделать чуть больше, чем делают другие. Считаю, это зачтется потом.

Ю.В. Но альтруист не думает, что это зачтется потом ...

М.С. Я в том смысле, что карма улучшиться. А что в этом плохого?

Ю.В. Ты обронил фразу немного раньше, что ты аскетичен. На что вообще деньги тратишь?

М.С. На еду, бензин и техосмотр. (food, petrol and MOT)

Ю.В. Можешь назвать себя модником (follower of fashion)? Любишь ходить по магазинам?

М.С. Когда мне что-то необходимо из одежды, я иду и выбираю качественные вещи. Но не фанатею ни по шопингу, ни по крутым маркам. Я не брендовый парень. Вещи покупало в основном в Америке. В России цены запредельные.

Ю.В. Кто-то одеваться помогает?

М.С. Нет. Я считаю, что со вкусом у меня все нормально.

Ю.В. А дома в чем ходишь?

М.С. В джинсах или штанах-трениках. Без вытянутых коленок (смеется).

Ю.В. Есть в мире место, где ты всегда счастлив?

М.С. Там, где я нахожусь сейчас. Как в "Алхимике", помнишь? Мы все время ищем где-то далекое, манящее, а там, где мы находимся, - это и есть жизнь. Жизнь сама по себе счастье. Возможность видеть, говорить, чувствовать, ходить, сидеть, созидать.

Ю.В. Тебе сопутствует в жизни удача?

М.С. Когда есть трудолюбие, удача появляется. Для меня соотношение 70 и 30 процентов. Если удача не появляется, хотя стараешься, значит - не твое. А еще у меня есть правило: быть всегда ко всему готовым.

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-22-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #4559
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

No weaknesses Marat, really? Well, I always thought you were perfect, but then.... lololol
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #4560
country flag inez

Y. Of course not. But when you fall in love, you're my heart you give.

MS No. Nobody gives nothing to anyone, no one belongs to anybody. We reserve the right to communicate with those with whom we want, and we have no responsibilities.(Alternative translation:"I do what I want and you do it my way or it's the high-way") And if I decide at some point in their lives relate to the person, before defining the format of relations and negotiate on the degree of freedom.(alternative translation "if you get preganant you'll be a single mother") But it should be done, not when "butterflies in my stomach," and when was honey-moon period and would have shown themselves as they are. At first we all beautiful, but men do not forget to lower the toilet seat and throw dirty laundry in the basket.(alternative translation: "Some things never change - and I am one of them...so don't expect anything from me and you won't be disappointed")

Jeeze, Marat...with attitudes to "relationships' like that, not sure how becoming a Father would fit into the picture....."part-time" partner in a relationship doesn't really translate as "part-time parent"... nothing he says here is any different to what he has said so many times before...for some reason, though, this interview I found rather depressing .....