David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #46
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_071 View Post
He has a girlfriend hasn't he? I think that red dress girl in his player box is his girlfriend
Oh he does? Thank God for that.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #47
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

look at this:
http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1749/Rola...utm_medium=RSS

apparently they are going to let david play if he makes it. Even with his ranking well below what the belgian federation would want because of his performance here
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #48
country flag kevin_071

kevin_071 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
look at this:

apparently they are going to let david play if he makes it. Even with his ranking well below what the belgian federation would want because of his performance here
Sorry, can you make a little translation since i can't read french
kevin_071 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #49

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
look at this:

Yeah, please translate it. But this is great news! I am so happy for "Goff the Goblin!"
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
Old 06-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #50
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Yeah, please translate it. But this is great news! I am so happy for
What is "Goff the Goblin!" mean ?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #51

Quote:
What is "Goff the Goblin!" mean ?
The Goblin is a short, mythical creature with magical powers. Just a nick' for him. Hope he creates enough problems on tour!

GOFFIN
G----N
GOBLIN

Get it?
Old 06-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #52
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for being late guys

anyway, i wont do a full translation, i'll give a basic run down

The author of the article basically says it didnt look like david would be able to play the olympics but because of his good run here now he has that option. They also say that david would be the only rep for belgium at the olympics. The author says he has a good shot at it because of his performance here and he does meet the requirements otherwise.

there's a small interview with david and his coach where david says that he will of course go if he's invited. He mentions he wants to prepare for the grass season, he'll try to prepare well for it

his coach mentions his schedule and how it would change if he gets to play at the olympics
Old 06-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #53
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
sorry for being late guys

anyway, i wont do a full translation, i'll give a basic run down

The author of the article basically says it didnt look like david would be able to play the olympics but because of his good run here now he has that option. They also say that david would be the only rep for belgium at the olympics. The author says he has a good shot at it because of his performance here and he does meet the requirements otherwise.

there's a small interview with david and his coach where david says that he will of course go if he's invited. He mentions he wants to prepare for the grass season, he'll try to prepare well for it

his coach mentions his schedule and how it would change if he gets to play at the olympics
But he has out of both first week grass tour. Is there any chances that he got a wildcard from Halle?
Old 06-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #54
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
The Goblin is a short, mythical creature with magical powers. Just a nick' for him. Hope he creates enough problems on tour!

GOFFIN
G----N
GOBLIN

Get it?
Nice nick
Old 06-09-2012, 12:56 AM   #55
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
But he has out of both first week grass tour. Is there any chances that he got a wildcard from Halle?
possible but i dont know. I cant find anything. He said he wanted to do grass prep so its weird
Old 06-09-2012, 01:18 AM   #56
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
possible but i dont know. I cant find anything. He said he wanted to do grass prep so its weird
probably not now coz halle has given out all the wildcard already. Maybe he really need one more week to rest before wim. as the Belgian said in the Queen's Club Thread. Is he in anything next next week??
Old 06-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #57
country flag ThP

ThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond repute

His next tournament will be Wimbledon quallies unless he gets a WC, then he'll play Rosmalen first.

And yeah, that girl in his box was his girlfriend. Pretty girl
Old 06-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #58
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThP View Post
His next tournament will be Wimbledon quallies unless he gets a WC, then he'll play Rosmalen first.

And yeah, that girl in his box was his girlfriend. Pretty girl
Why don't he play any lead up tour?
Old 06-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #59
country flag ThP

ThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why don't he play any lead up tour?
I guess he needs his rest and wants to train on the grass first. Besides the quallies already start in like 10 days.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #60
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThP View Post
I guess he needs his rest and wants to train on the grass first. Besides the quallies already start in like 10 days.
But his ranking will go up to no.68 next week will he still need to play the quallies?