David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #31
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

went down in 4 to roger

nothing to be ashamed of, and he fought really well
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #32
country flag kevin_071

kevin_071 is on a distinguished road

Love him very much, he play really well
kevin_071 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #33
country flag kevin_071

Is anybody where is he going? Q for London or Q for Halle??
Old 06-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #34
country flag Regenbogen

Regenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond repute

He's on the entry list for London. What's he like on grass? I've only seen him play on hardcourt and clay so I have no idea.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #35
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regenbogen View Post
He's on the entry list for London. What's he like on grass? I've only seen him play on hardcourt and clay so I have no idea.
I think he should love grass court bcoz of he's games style service well, punch the ball hard
Old 06-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #36
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

David is such a lovable, class act! I've been following - rather trailing his game since Chennai last year. Finally, he just BOOMED into prominence, which means I get to see more of him LIVE on Tour.

Welcome to the top 100, David! Hope you bring your best to the court each time you play. This will all be new terrain for you, it no longer being the Challenger circuit. The margins for error will be reduced to inches, you will require endurance, stamina, and mental fortitude. But the great thing is you will play the players from the top level and you will know what it takes to compete with them. May your mind grow sharper, quicker; may your footwork stay nimble and your hand-eye coordination always follow your pure, focused mind. So keep a calm mind and practice a lot. Put all your alternate career aside now and single-mindedly focus on tennis because you have the seeds of a Champion in you.

Come forth and shine in the Sun! Looking forward to watching more of you now that you are on tour. Yippee!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #37

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_071 View Post
Love him very much, he play really well
Funnily enough, I love him, and I am a straight guy!

He just looks and feels like a kid brother. Vibes!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 06-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #38
country flag Nr 1 Fan

Nr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regenbogen View Post
He hasn't played to match on it before I think, but he already said he likes it and I can imagine that with his style of play.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
DAVID GOFFIN - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MILOS RAONIC - JERZY JANOWICZ
STANISLAS WAWRINKA - JOHN ISNER
Nr 1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #39
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post

I am a straight guy too just love his personality and his games style
Old 06-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #40
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post

He has a girlfriend hasn't he? I think that red dress girl in his player box is his girlfriend
Old 06-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #41
country flag kevin_071

And has he got a clothes and racket sponsor? I thought he buy his own clothes and racket? right?
Old 06-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #42
country flag kevin_071

And has he got a clothes and racket sponsor? I thought he buy his own clothes and racket? right?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #43
country flag tennis2018

tennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond repute

^if not the sponsors will b pounding on his door now!!
tennis2018 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #44
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2018 View Post
Can't agree anymore
Old 06-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2018 View Post
Sponsors will of course be important to keep him financed in the tour level. But I am equally interested to see if he decides on a good tour-level tier-1 coach, to open his mind to the finer strategies employed at that level of play. I hope his old coach does not mind. Unless the Goblin prefers to stay with the same coach (emotional ties and all), then he'd better be prepared to work a lot harder at finding out how to beat players at the top, because no one will hand out these lessons for free. Of course, even that is possible, seeing how he took off a set from Roger himself.